The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

so the 4gen stripe is TBD and is very low time so I am going to hatch it and under 3 days so it will not be influencable

Also I gave a voucher for a second gen prize or prize kin out of my Bronze shimmer mate of your choice.

Hope everything is ok Dragoness! good vibes going out to you today.

Sent out my prize to it's winner, congrats everyone. Better luck next time for me. :D

Okay, so that would explain the 2 vouchers I was missing from the prize list screenshots I was sent.

The problem is, I don't know what order your prizes were in with the others so I still can't draw without more information.

Since the raffle is closed, I cannot navigate back in and check the offerings.

Unfortunately, the screenshot w/ the list only had 4 vouchers aaaand the spreadsheet doesn't tell me which voucher information is in which column 

9 hours ago, borntobefree said:

so the 4gen stripe is TBD and is very low time so I am going to hatch it and under 3 days so it will not be influencable

Also I gave a voucher for a second gen prize or prize kin out of my Bronze shimmer mate of your choice.

Hope everything is ok Dragoness! good vibes going out to you today.

PS I think it'd be a safe assumption yours is the one where most ppl entered yes :P

But still, cannot figure out the remaining order without the missing screenshot unfortunately

Alright let's do some sleuthing ~~

These are the prizes, as I was sent them

https://imgur.com/a/dLdfCTU

I'm thinking wheeloftime + borntobefree are meant to be the final screenshot.

In that order. 

B/c the last one had the most yes's.

So the draw order for the 6 columns would be:

MoonShark

Rememberdrgns

Qualeo #1

Qualeo #2

Wheeloftime13

borntobefree

I think I'm feeling comfortable with that draw order and will draw before I sleep tonight unless @The Dragoness is able to clarify :)

Thank you @Pryanka for running the show! You did a great job with what little help I was able to give and I cannot thank you enough. 

I did promise to send out teleport links, so I'll take care of that now. I'll hold anything that's ER on my scroll and influence/hatch so that the winners get the full 24 hour pick up window. I'm really sorry for how this raffle went, everyone. My family is going through some difficult times so DC kinda fell to the bottom of my list. I really appreciate the kind words ❤ I'm going to hesitantly plan a raffle for next week (first basket raffle!), but please don't catch/breed anything until I formally open the donation window to be safe. If anyone has any questions or thoughts, please let me know! And donors that do not have ER things but still want your slots back, let me know and I'll hold those too. I have a platinum trophy and an empty scroll, so I should be able to hold just about everything that was donated anonymously. As for the unclaimed donations, the donors are free to raffle those off in the thread or even post the one-way links. 

And the vouchers! Here we go:

@MoonShark's Voucher - @animatedrose

@Rememberdrgns's Voucher - @Varislapsi

@Qualeo's Voucher #1 - @Justie

@Qualeo's Voucher #2 - @Alectrona

@wheeloftime13's Voucher - @Wolves-and-Wings

@borntobefree's Voucher -  @Nandeenah 

Edit: prizes have been sent out!

Edited by The Dragoness

Don't worry about it, Dragoness. Things happen out of our control sometimes. As long as you and your family are okay, that's what matters most. :)

3 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Thank you @Pryanka for running the show! You did a great job with what little help I was able to give and I cannot thank you enough. 

I'm really sorry for how this raffle went, everyone. My family is going through some difficult times so DC kinda fell to the bottom of my list. I really appreciate the kind words ❤ I'm going to hesitantly plan a raffle for next week (first basket raffle!), but please don't catch/breed anything until I formally open the donation window to be safe.

It wasn't a problem at all! Sorry I couldn't just post everything seamlessly :P

Now that I've got a handle on things, feel free to reach out if you need help running or drawing the raffle in the future as well.

PS. Family and real life is always first. Take care of yourself & your family ❤️ Hope everything's okay.

So did anyone win the stripe I donated or is that one of the "unclaimed ones" I hatched it so now its a hatchie.

2 hours ago, borntobefree said:

So did anyone win the stripe I donated or is that one of the "unclaimed ones" I hatched it so now its a hatchie.

No, there wasn't a name drawn. But you're still welcome to gift it here if you would like.

Now Accepting Donations!

This will be our first basket raffle! This may seem a bit confusing at first as it is new, but hopefully I'll be able to figure out what isn't working with this raffle and make the necessary changes. There is no theme this week--I only ask that you donate the nicest dragons you can so that the lucky winners are pleasantly surprised. Donate something that you are proud of and would be happy to win yourself. The donations will be split into groups of four based on similarities if you do not choose to donate a complete basket. A quick reminder of the guidelines:

• You can only win 1 basket
  • There will be no more than 4 prizes in a basket
  • Please don't complain about the contents of the basket
  • You will be able to enter for specific baskets, although you will not know exactly what they contain
  • The baskets will be numbered and each given a short (and vague) description of the contents (ex. for a BSA basket, the description may be: "Your favorite helpers")
  • I will do my best to make sure that the rarity and/or value of the items in the basket is varied

Donate Here

Donated! I know it will go to a good home! Good Luck everyone.

Donated something from parents who are actually not interested in each other. So I guess someone will get lucky :D

I would've donated more but the slots >.<

Tried it out and donated a full basket of four. Hope someone will like it ^_^

@The Dragoness Had to put the lineage link for the 4th egg as an addition to the 3rd because there were no form for a 4th lineage. Let me know if I should re-do it.

3 hours ago, rinoa26 said:

Tried it out and donated a full basket of four. Hope someone will like it ^_^

@The Dragoness Had to put the lineage link for the 4th egg as an addition to the 3rd because there were no form for a 4th lineage. Let me know if I should re-do it.

I was having some issues with Google being slow to save last night, so the fourth egg options must have not been kept when I closed the tab. I'll get that fixed. The double links are fine though. Thank you for pointing this out to me!

Edit: fixed! Anyone else that already donated but wanted to gift four eggs can either PM me or fill out the form again--just mention in the "Anything Else?" section that I need to delete your original submission.

Edited by The Dragoness

I bred 2 hopefully someone else had the same idea so there can be a complete basket. 

Well, I donated 2 eggs this time. Both from projects I'm working on, so hopefully others will like them too. I only had space for 2 so I feel sad that I couldn't donate a complete basket.

My dragons blessed me with some very nice eggs today and I have made my donation. :)