The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I'm fully understanding if no one goes for that very inbred Targaryen eggo. XD I mean it's the point of the lineage, but I know a lot of people don't like inbred things.

Awesome round of donations of all kinds, Thank you all so much. Just to be clear on the Requirements of the 2G Gold Prize Egg:

1. I will *NOT* be influencing it and Hatching it. You get the Egg. You can influence and hatch it.

2. You will NOT name it in violation of the requirements in my profile which is pretty easy since it also violates DC rules. 

3. You will NOT trade or regift it. It stays on your scroll.

That's It! You can influence it however you want! I didn't put anything about not being able to Kill it or Attempting to Kill it since that already exists in the Raffle Rules, and I assume if you enter for it you understand these things.

Thanks for your understanding! 

Please share the info with your friends about the open raffle! I got home late, got my entry in, are you going to get yours in, and let someone else know so you have a better chance of winning the Raffle Prizes? Yes! Share the Birthday Joy and Fun this weekend with others! It improves your odds per my very scientific study of many raffles and many winners! I'm off to the sleepy land, but good luck to all those entering and don't forget to post in this thread if you are participating so others are aware it is alive and full of lovely items!

If only I have more slots, I'd enter for more! But I'll just stick to 0 or 1 wins, the prizes are lovely :D

Darn it, I missed the donation window! But I entered to win some pretties. Thank you to everyone who donated. :)

Welcome back from hiatus The Dragoness. I am excited that GGG is starting back up!

I am happy to see the raffle back in action with so many lovelies to win and enter for free, especially after the fun crazy releases with the May DC Birthday Bash. Doesn't hurt to enter, and is a fun thing to share with some others as well to help end the celebration weekend! Don't forget to get entered yourself, follow the thread so you don't miss out, and share the info with someone else and if you are inclined, share a post so people remember that this thread is active and open right now!

Oh gosh. Some beautiful eggs in there. Thank you all for the opportunity. Sorry I missed the donation window.

Beautiful! Thank you donors and Dragoness for running this wonderful raffle when you have time. :)

The Raffle is Now Closed!

Edited by The Dragoness
Don't copy paste in a hurry

9 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

The Raffle is Now Open!

You mean closed right?

46 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

You mean closed right?

Yep. I copy pasted and forgot to change the last part. Whoops.

~Winners~

CB Gold - @Ruby Eyes

2G Gold Tinsel x female Undine - @TerraAnne

3G Silver Shimmer x Garland - @Dracleia

3G Silver Shimmer x Silver Lunar Herald - @BlueLatios

2G Red Fire Gem x GoN - @borntobefree

2G Red Dorsal from Purple Dorsals - @Windra

3G Blue Striped x Omen/Soulstone/Wrapping Wing *Spriter's Alts* - @Nandeenah
3G Thalassa x Yulebuck *Spriter's Alt* - @Rememberdrgns

3G Frost x Snow *Spriter's Alts* - @Aqub

3G Razorcrest x Mistletoe *Spriter's Alts* - @_DeadPool_
3G Aether x Nhiostrife/Arcana/Starsinger *Spriter's Alts* - @Alectrona
4G Candelabra x Gaia/Thalassa/Aegis *Spriter's Alts* - @Sunrunner
4G PB Bloodscale *Targayen Breeding Project* - @chandelotic

4G Astrapi x Shadow Walker/Gold/Solstice *Spriter's Alts* - @antigod
4G Silver x Green Copper - @purplehaze

The Silver Special - @wheeloftime13

Congratulations, winners! 

Update time. I have decided to add vouchers future raffles! Thank you to the person who brought this idea to my attention--you know who you are. I honestly wish I had thought of it myself sooner, because it presents so many new possibilities for the raffles to come. For now, here is a basic outline of how those vouchers will work. The first post and submission forms are in desperate need of an overhaul, so I will post the finalized information when those updates are made. I hope to get that done tonight, but it is almost midnight so if that does not happen, it will be finished before the next donation window opens for sure. 

• Vouchers may only be given for bred dragons, as the cave is unreliable. You must be able to present proof of your ownership of the parent(s).
  • Vouchers allowing the winner to choose mate breed are acceptable, but you must have chosen at least one parent beforehand (ex. a CB Prize to be bred with winner's choice)
  • Donors are allowed to set reasonable rules for their vouchers as long as those rules do not violate Glittering Gold Giveaway rules. They will be expected to inform the winner of such rules before breeding.
  • You may only win 1 voucher per raffle. Donors may donate up to 2 vouchers per raffle, but the parents may not be the same.
  • Voucher prizes are subject to the same rules that all other prizes are (no harming, trading, abandoning, etc.) unless both I and the donor are asked for permission to do otherwise.

I also want to explain my reasoning for the short donation window as it was questioned. I know that time zone differences and busy schedules may not make it easy to donate, and I am sorry about that. But I cannot have the donation window be longer than 24 hours without shortening either the raffle window or delivery window. In the case that a 7 day old egg is donated and picked up right after the raffle, it will be at 5 days. If the winner does not pick up until the very end of the delivery window, it will be at 3 days--potentially no longer influenceable. I would like to give everyone the opportunity to influence their new babies to continue those lineages. So, potential donor, I am sorry and you are more than welcome to reach out to me again if you have suggestions, but that is my short explanation for now. You can ping me here or shoot me a PM.

Thank you all for making my first raffle following my hiatus so special. It's so good to be back ♥️

Edited by The Dragoness

I didn't think I'd win a Shimmer :o

Now I have to make sure it has a mate!

Congrats to all the winners, once again!

Awesome! Will definitely be submitting a voucher at the very least for the next one.

Thank you!

congratulations winners!! :)

Super Gratz to the Prize winners, thank you @The Dragoness and welcome back, always appreciate your raffle rounds!! Thanks to all who donated because this was certainly some very nice prizes and and a nice variety considering we also had a lot of people with space used up due to the new release, and it was a great way to end the birthday weekend,  I am oddly up cuz I cannot sleep so I actually sent PMs for all the stuff I donated, if you get 2 PMs with the same Teleport, just ... Sorry I apologize for that, Wasn't sure how my timing was going to work.

I am back off to sleep I hope and gratz to all, hope you all had fun and remember to follow the raffle threads so you always know when they are active and open so you can participate in both donation, entry, and sharing the news and other support!

Oh my gosh I got the tinsel :o I was not expecting that. omg omg thank you donators and The Dragoness for running this again!!! Sending out my donations to the winners after this.  :D

ah no! Don't tell me I totally just missed this! Dang! I've been waiting for this to reopen to donate goodies and enjoy the fun. T~T Oh well... hopefully there'll be another one soon?

Gonna hide the eggs for the night cause I'm paranoid, but good night everyone and thank you again for coming back with an awesome raffle from hiatus The Dragoness!

16 minutes ago, Syiren said:

ah no! Don't tell me I totally just missed this! Dang! I've been waiting for this to reopen to donate goodies and enjoy the fun. T~T Oh well... hopefully there'll be another one soon?

Next weekend :)

I did the same thing @Syiren!!!

Was looking forward to it and got completely caught up with life over the weekend :(

Definitely looking forward to the next raffle, and I love that you are incorporating vouchers! Finally, huge congratulations to the winners from last week for some amazing prizes ~~ !

jumping0047.gifAHH!  I won something?!  THANK YOU, WONDERFUL DONOR!  It's the one I was hoping for, too, as I've a lovely intended mate that's been languishing since I caught it back in August.  *stares longingly at pm'd link*  Just 6 hours until I'm out of hatchie-lock then I'll pick it up ASAP, promise, well within the 24 hour window.

And thanks muchly @The Dragoness for holding this raffle - wanted to donate but missed the window by 2 hours waiting for birthday babies to grow up :(.  Will try very hard not to be locked next week so I can donate at least one pretty thing then.