The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I entered! I also donated some shinies this round, so I hope everyone enjoys those ❤️

ONLY a few more hours left to get entered and/or to get some invitees to enter. Be aware of upcoming events, timing and such I'm going to bed and I'll be busy next few days so just be aware!

21 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I stopped sending out reminder PMs a while ago due to a combination of factors but I can start again! Does an hour before donations open sound okay?

If anyone else wants to be added to the list, ping me here :)

@The Dragoness me too, I'd love a PM an hour before donations start. Thanks!

Why doesn't everyone just make sure to follow the thread, it tells you when someone posts to it. All she'd have to do then is post the upcoming schedule once and everyone can be made aware, instead of making her act like mom and having to remind everyone.

~Winners~

CB Astrapi hatchling - @Tiki G

CB Hellfire hatchling - @Tish

3G Silver Tinsel x Radiant Angel hatchling - @howyun

4G Silver Tinsel x Shadow Walker/White *SAs* - @purpledragonclaw

4G Silver Tinsel x mixed *SAs* - @TerraAnne

3G Bronze Tinsel x Shadow Walker/Starsinger *SAs* - @Natayah

3G Bronze Tinsel x Omen hatchling - @Terces

3G Silver Shimmer x Heartstealing - @osean

3G Bronze Shimmer x Almerald - @Sunrunner

3G Bronze Shimmer x Sunset hatchling - @Pryanka

3G Bronze Shimmer x Royal Blue hatchling - @animatedrose

2G Yellow Zyumorph x Gold - @trystan

2G Red-Finned Tidal x Brimstone *code parents* - @Dracaena

2G Bolt x Nhiostrife *code parents* - @Ruby Eyes

2G PB Lihnseyre *palindrome code parents* - @Lagie

3G Blusang x Thalassa - @purplehaze

3G Golden Wyvern x mixed *Thuwed* - @Anneith

3G Candelabra x Pacified Aegis - @Dracleia

3G Silver Lunar x Silver hatchling - @tjenni

3G Hellhorse x Green Copper *Thuwed, CB Hybrid* - @Alectrona

3G Moonstone x Floral-Crowned hatchling - @Tinibree

3G Gaia x Bronze Tinsel - @wheeloftime13

3G Chrono x Aegis *SA* - @Seriva Senkalora

3G Tri-Horn x Aeon/Arcana *SAs* - @Rosastrasza

3G Mint x mixed *SAs* - @Vical

3G Blue Zyumorph x Witchlight - @Varislapsi

3G Mint x Omen/Solstice *SAs* - @tjenni

4G Pink x Aria/Frilled - @BlueLatios

4G White x Shadow Walker/Heartstealing *SAs* - @Whirlaway

4G Script x mixed *SAs* - @Whirlaway

4G Aria x mixed *SAs* - @Rosastrasza

4G Black x mixed *SAs* - @Varislapsi

6G Pink *all Thuwed base* - @Rememberdrgns

Rememberdrgn's Voucher - @trystan

Ruby Eyes' Voucher - @Sunrunner

Spoiler

https://dragcave.net/group/37908

CONDITIONS: "Dragons with a single mate are mated for life. For any others, you may pick a mate."

borntobefree's Voucher - @Terces

Spoiler

2G Prize x mate of choice from https://dragcave.net/view/Xk3V8

CONDITIONS: "Must be approprietly named, unless it has a cool code."

tjenni's Voucher #1 - @Rememberdrgns

Spoiler

Choice of spriter's alt offspring (can mate two together) https://dragcave.net/group/87351

tjenni's Voucher #2 - @bonvoyage

Spoiler

Choice of 3G Prize (stair or checker) https://dragcave.net/group/48309

wheeloftime13's Voucher - @borntobefree

Spoiler

2G x mate of choice from https://dragcave.net/lineage/oEVyk

Sunrunner's Voucher - @purpledragonclaw

Spoiler

Offspring with number code parents from https://dragcave.net/group/91976

CONDITIONS: "An egg from both a CB pair AND a 2G pair from mates of your choosing is on offer, BUT!  Please specify if you'd like a specific breed from a mixed pair, otherwise you'll get the first one they produce."

osean's Voucher - @TerraAnne

Spoiler

A Prize from https://dragcave.net/group/88122
CONDITIONS: "Any but OOwTj are fair game"

Congratulations to the winners! I'm happy to see that there was such a great turn out for this raffle after I disappeared for so long. I look forward to seeing all of you again this weekend!

Edited by The Dragoness

Ooh, wonderful! Thanks to the lovely donors, and also to The Dragoness for hosting this wonderful raffle ^.^

Awesome! I've sent off my prizes already since I don't want to forget, and I won a lovely breeding voucher! Thank you so much for the wonderful raffle!

Edited by bonvoyage

wow! :blink: so this is my first raffle.... I'm not sure what comes next....thanks in advance for helping me out :)

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

wow! :blink: so this is my first raffle.... I'm not sure what comes next....thanks in advance for helping me out :)

I'll send you a teleport link to the Zyu shortly and Rememberdrgns will PM you about their breeding voucher in the next 48 hours. Congrats on the win!

@The Dragoness - ah, cool, thanks!  and thanks!

the only "big" rule that is has to remain a living unvamped adult on my scroll, correct?

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

@The Dragoness - ah, cool, thanks!  and thanks!

the only "big" rule that is has to remain a living unvamped adult on my scroll, correct?

Yep, that's right! :D

2 hours ago, borntobefree said:

Why doesn't everyone just make sure to follow the thread, it tells you when someone posts to it. All she'd have to do then is post the upcoming schedule once and everyone can be made aware, instead of making her act like mom and having to remind everyone.

You're not wrong, but it can add up to a lot of notifications every time somebody posts while the raffle is running and get annoying. 

I think the pinglist would be the easiest way to handle it. As far as I'm aware, a ping gets activated when added to a new post, but ALSO when an old post where the ping is contained is being edited. So the pinglist could be added to, say, the 3rd post of the thread, which then gets edited whenever a new raffle can be donated for? Just an idea.

(Note: this might need testing. With this forum's random "updates", you never know how things work afterwards.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

33 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

awww, didn't think scrolling was such an annoyance, wow going through 5 or 6 posts, as opposed to sending out reminders to 20 or 30 people as well as organize a raffle and be available for people for days at a time any time, because you know, its global, and people have donation issues,  is at all an equivalence to each other.

Let's not turn this into something it doesn't need to be. I already agreed to send out reminders. I appreciate your concern but I promise that it's not a big deal. Pryanka is right about me being able to decline if I feel the need to do so. There's no need for this to continue escalating.

@Ruby Eyes That's a great idea! I was going to do a group PM for each form and just reply with dates/times an hour prior to each opening, but that would be simpler and faster for everyone. 

Edit: alright, I added the people that did ask for reminders to the second post and edited it. Can any of you let me know if you got an additional notification?

Edited by The Dragoness

it was my first raffle, sent Prize PMs out and already claimed a gift, thank you ^^

1 hour ago, tjenni said:

it was my first raffle, sent Prize PMs out and already claimed a gift, thank you ^^

hahah I'm so impatient I want to get to discussing the mate my winner wants but they aren't on now, lol.I really don't want to miss when they are on! I keep staring at my scroll begging my eggs to hatch already for my prize, lol

Great raffle. ❤️

Congratulations to all winners!

Thank you The Dragoness for managing this!

And I'm happy to have won the Chrono. ❤️

Heyy!! Thanks so much! ❤️

I will try to be around the next raffle donate!

Thanks to all the awesome donators and winners and participants and even people who tried! Every effort helps! It was great to see some new faces - this is what helps grow and keep our Player Community strong, active and makes sure we have things to do and people around in the future. It's like banking for your retirement fund assuming the banks don't "fail", take all your money, they get bailed out but you don't..... I mean not to digress but you are investing in your and the games future! So I always appreciate everyone who shows up and shows support. Always, thanks @The Dragoness, we always are happy to see you and always miss you when you are gone, but understand breaks are sometimes necessary! It makes us appreciate things more and sometimes makes people get up and run their own events. (Not Castin Shade, I mean people do get inspired and decide to just do it!) So thanks for helping provide that too!

Thanks so much to the breeder of my lovely Blusang egg and thanks to @The Dragoness for another great raffle.

@trystan - glad to see you came over and won some great prizes. :)

Sent PM for my donation and claimed my win in my inbox.  Thanks for the cute egg and another wonderful raffle!