The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thanks to all donors!

Edited by Whirlaway

7 minutes ago, Qualeo said:

One of the options in the vouchers isn't selectable. The final one to be specific. 

I also thought I donated an actual egg beyond vouchers, but I did have a goof up so if i didn't that's fine. (I just want to be sure i didnt miss it before gifting the egg out elsewhere 4G guardian with salts)

Good luck to everyone though! lots of beautiful prizes!

Argh, I missed that one. I have to enter options when a new question is added, so I must have forgotten in my happy dancing mode. Wil fix ASAP! Like last time, anyone who missed it can PM or ping me. And I'll look for your egg!

Edit: Voucher options fixed! Now onto the hunt for that egg...

Edit #2: Egg added! If anyone who has already entered wants to be put into the drawing for this 4G Guardian checker with spriter alts, let me know!

Edited by The Dragoness

Thanks for all the work you do on this, Dragoness!

I found another mistake in the listings. This 4G Aeon x Radiant Angel (https://dragcave.net/lineage/1uXEg) links to a Pillow x Solstice instead of what it says.

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks for all the work you do on this, Dragoness!

I found another mistake in the listings. This 4G Aeon x Radiant Angel (https://dragcave.net/lineage/1uXEg) links to a Pillow x Solstice instead of what it says.

Bit of a slow fix on this one, but it has been updated!

3 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

All the donations were awesome. Other than not being able to see the 5 gen silver x F gold lineage link so I wasn't sure if I should put in for that one.

I think the egg in question may have been fogged for security reasons.

5 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

All the donations were awesome. Other than not being able to see the 5 gen silver x F gold lineage link so I wasn't sure if I should put in for that one.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I think the egg in question may have been fogged for security reasons.

Ruby Eyes is correct. The egg was sick, so the donor had to fog it to keep it alive. I do have a screenshot of the lineage if you would like to see it.

Ahh okie dokie. I think I still put in for that one. I was just having flashbacks of the hundreds of fake entries we once had in the past lol. No worries about lineage but I bet it looks shiny and pretty.

This was very unexpected, but I am not going to be able to draw names for the raffle. At least not for a few hours. Would anyone be willing to help me out?  You wouldn't need to worry about forfeiting your own entries. I trust that all of you are honest people. I will send out the teleport links myself thoigh to make sure they are delivered--I just need someone to draw names so that the winners can be revealed. I can take care of all of the posts too, although I may be a bit slower than usual. Please let me know if you're willing to help out! 

36 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

This was very unexpected, but I am not going to be able to draw names for the raffle. At least not for a few hours. Would anyone be willing to help me out?  You wouldn't need to worry about forfeiting your own entries. I trust that all of you are honest people. I will send out the teleport links myself thoigh to make sure they are delivered--I just need someone to draw names so that the winners can be revealed. I can take care of all of the posts too, although I may be a bit slower than usual. Please let me know if you're willing to help out! 

I can help you draw the names if you'd like. You can pm or find me on discord :)

~Winners~

Caveborns:
CB Waterhorse Hatchling: @Feesh

CB Olive Hatchling: @RAAMIsABeast

CB Gold Lunar Herald: @TerraAnne

Prizes:
3G Bronze Tinsel x Chrono: @Wmctalon

3G Bronze Shimmer x Black Marrow: @bonvoyage

3G Bronze Shimmer x Garland: @Aqub

4G Silver Shimmer x Gaia/Holly: @MoonShark

Lineaged:
2G Canopy x Arsani *Z-code*: @Coheart

2G Monarch x Soulstone: @Coheart

3G Frost x Solstice *SA*: @Qualeo

3G Gold-Horned Tangar x Bronze Tinsel @Sunrunner

3G Anagallis x Swallowtail: TBD ***

3G Diamondwing x Mutamore: @Wolves-and-Wings

3G Swallowtail x Chrono: @Justie

3G Monarch x Magma:  @purplehaze

3G Sapphire x Monarch: @RAAMIsABeast

3G Radiant Angel x Silver: @Varislapsi

3G Gold x Green Copper: @bonvoyage

3G Gaia x Holly: @rinoa26

3G Silver x Speckle-Throated: @Alectrona

3G Silver x Moonstone: @borntobefree

4G Pillow x Solstice/Spirit Ward *Thuwed*: @Qualeo

4G Aeon x Radiant Angel: @MoonShark

4G Magma x Silver: @Wolves-and-Wings

4G Mageia x Heartstealing: @Natayah

4G Whiptail x Royal Crimson *quote lineage*:: @Natayah

4G Sunsong x Gold Floret: @Wmctalon

4G White x Holly *all female Hollies*:: @Seriva Senkalora

4G Red Stripe x Black, Green, White Striped: TBD ***

4G Silver x Alt Black/Ribbon Dancer/Black: TBD ***

4G Silver x Moonstone *neat code*: @borntobefree

4G White Zyumorph x Neotropical: @Justie

4G Avatar of Creation x Thalassa: @Sunrunner

4G Black x Radiant Angel: @Varislapsi

4G Guardian x Silver Shimmer/Desipis/Arsani/etc: @animatedrose

5G Soulpeace x Hellfire: @Rousalka

5G Silver x F. Gold: @animatedrose

5G Undine x Tan Ridgewing/Yellow Undine/etc.: @Kastriia

5G Soulpeace x Gold/White/Shadow Walker *SAs*: @Aqub

*** - TBD prize winners means that the only person who entered for that prize has already received 2 prizes, which is the current maximum. I'll leave it up to the actual raffle host to decide what to do with these prizes.

Silver Special:

N/A

Breeding Vouchers: SORRY, ran into some technical issues here and we will have to wait for Dragoness to draw these winners. Namely, I only saw 4 vouchers being offered, but there are 6 columns for the vouchers in the entry responses spreadsheet. Since it's not my data, I don't want to speculate on what's what so I shall leave it to the pro instead.

Moonshark's Voucher: 

Rememberdrgns' Voucher: 

Qualeo's Voucher #1: 

Qualeo's Voucher #2:

I'm pretty sure borntobefree offered a voucher, too, though chances are that I'm mixing up raffles now. I don't remember who offered the 6th voucher though ...

Oh thank you.

I really really really wanted that white from the female holly lineage. ❤️

Can't help you with your questions, hopefully this will become clear after The Dragoness has had a look at it 

I have sent out the PMs to the winners. Sorry, guys, I go to bed before they are drawn and usually cannot get time on the net until 7PM the next evening. So the hatchlings got stunned & teleport changed, be aware of times of eggs, they are close to ready to hatch in the next 6-10 hours, so if you won, grab sooner rather than later cuz I'm not gonna have any time to attempt to hatch them until tonight if that early. 

I have sent the PMs for my eggs. Hope everything is okay, Dragoness!

Yay another gold lunar! ;D Thanks so much donor!

...and yeah one of the missing vouchers was moms as I purposefully skipped it as I already traded for prize kin from her bronze prize. I don't remember the specifics of her voucher from the form though. Just that it had to do with her prize.

Sent out one[/] both of my eggs. Have to wait for a decision for the Swallowtail. I don't mind to give it to someone who already won or maybe someone didn't win this round wants it? (sorry my fault, mixed my lineages up 🤪 )

Anyone knows who breed the 3g BS x Marrow checker? I have an unrelated line and would love to get a sib to that one donated. Can breed a bloodswap or something in return :)  

Edited by rinoa26

The person who entered for the TBD Silver egg Double Checker with Alt Blacks in both checkers, if you send me a PM I will send you the egg as otherwise it gets regifted to this thread or another thread in general cuz I have to rehome it. So If you entered, you get first dibs. I'll check thru out day on phone.

Sent off my donation to be picked up. :)   Thank you, @Natayah, for the gorgeous checker. And thank you to whoever did the Aeon x RA checker (haven't received it yet but I am excited!). ❤️

Thank you for my raffle wins @Tecca & @purplehaze!  They're beautiful!

@borntobefree & @Alectrona, I signed up to be anoymous (cuz I had a super busy last few days & wasn't sure I'd be around today), but the Silver checks you won are from me, so I can send the transfer links if you haven't gotten them yet.

Hope everything's going okay, & thanks again for all the work you put into the raffle @The Dragoness!

EDIT to say: I did send the links out since I was contacted, so don't worry about those! ;)

Edited by Sunrunner

Congrats to all the winners! :D

@Coheart

You were the one that entered for all 3 TBD prizes. Since things are close to hatchling, I thought it best to share this info here to give you and the donators a chance to connect. 

Picked up one of my babies ❤️ Waiting on the other and to deliver one of my prizes someone won since it hasnt been drawn yet.