The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Only had space for 2, myself, since I'm donating to Prize Descendents also.  Hope they get paired up with nice things for somebody ^_^.

I had to cancle the trade link I made to stun one of them! how do i replace the trading link?

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you to everyone who donated! I'll get started on creating the baskets and hopefully have the raffle open in the next hour or so.

45 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

I had to cancle the trade link I made to stun one of them! how do i replace the trading link?

You can PM me the new link :)

Edited by The Dragoness

So I'm encountering a few issues with the donations. I tried to make it clear that only the donors donating full baskets should fill out the second/third/fourth donation part of the form by stating that multiple times, but it did unfortunately happened anyway. Many people put all of their donations in one teleport but said that they don't want to donate a basket. A basket = all of your prizes are somehow related and will go to the same winner. I get that this was new and strange, so I did expect it to be a bit rocky as everyone gets used to the new system. In the future, I think I'm going to make a separate form for those that want to donate complete baskets so that this doesn't happen again because it's all very confusing. I need at least another hour to group everything. I'm sorry about the delay. I'm working as fast as I can. The non-basket but grouped together in a single teleport donations will need to end up being baskets because I just don't have the space on my own scroll to create new teleports for all of those eggs.

Edited by The Dragoness

I can split mine up to single transfers! Would you like us to resend them?

The Raffle is Now Open!

At long last, the baskets are ready! I did my best to group the prizes evenly by rarity, lineage type, and breed so that there is some variety. Donors, I will assume that you do not want to win your own donation(s) and remove your entry for the affected baskets. If you don't want me to do so, PM me or ping me here. Good luck to everyone! Again, I know this is still a bit confusing, so please don't hesitate to ask questions. I will most likely answer PMs faster as I don't always get notifications for the thread. It is after midnight here though, so I'll be heading to bed soon. First, however, I would like to say that I am already thinking of ways that future basket raffles could be improved to reduce work for everyone donating/entering and myself as well as eliminating as much confusion as possible. 

ENTER HERE!

53 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

I can split mine up to single transfers! Would you like us to resend them?

No, that's alright. It's not a big deal and your prizes are similar enough that I probably would have grouped them anyway. Thank you for offering though! :)

Edited by The Dragoness

Sweet! I still don't have an idea but you make them all sound interesting, so I entered for almost all of them this round :D

And if I get lucky enough to win, I should have 3 or 4 available slots tomorrow :v

Hopefully i have the egg room available when the raffle is drawn. I'm pretty sure i'll have the room though. Yay. Good luck everyone.0

Entered.

1 hour ago, BlueLatios said:

Sweet! I still don't have an idea but you make them all sound interesting, so I entered for almost all of them this round :D

Same here. :D

Lovely idea and next time I might be able to provide a full basket.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

@The Dragoness

You might want to change the topic since it still tells "accepting donations" instead of "raffle open". :)

PS: Oh, sorry for double posting. Didn't realize it was me who posted last in this topic...

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

18 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

@The Dragoness

You might want to change the topic since it still tells "accepting donations" instead of "raffle open". :)

PS: Oh, sorry for double posting. Didn't realize it was me who posted last in this topic...

Good catch! Fixed :)

I almost think you were a little to obvious with some of these hints heh. Entered! Didn't get around to giving donations sadly, but looks like you got plenty.

The Raffle is Now Closed!

~Winners~

"Ooh, Shiny!" - @Varislapsi

"Spring Has Sprung" - @MoonShark

"Unusual Ancestors" - @Alectrona

"Grandchildren of the First Ones" - @animatedrose

"Think Penk" - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

"An Alternate Collection" - @Windra

"Medley of Metals" - @Pryanka

"Prize Descendants" - @BlueLatios

"Precious Gems" - @howyun

"Handy Helpers" - @Kurokosworth

"Dead or Alive" - @Seriva Senkalora

"Arcane Energy" - @Kigyptnee

"Good as Gold" - @Terces

"No Origin" - @Sunrunner

"Cave Finds" - @sage19

"Green With Envy" - @Mow

"Halloween Madness" - @Radda11

"Greyscale" - @Daiyachiri

"Bronzed" - @Coheart

Congratulations to all who won this week! And once again, thank you to all of the generous donors who made this raffle possible ❤️

Next week will be a normal raffle!

Edited by The Dragoness

Congrats winners!!

Now that its over can we see what they all were! I'm dieing of curiosity!!

Edited by borntobefree

I won!! Thank you! 

And grats to all the others 😆

Thank you for my basket :wub:!  I appreciate every cutesy baby in it, & I can grab it as soon as the eggs I donated are picked up XD.

@borntobefree - I don't mind letting y'all know what was in mine~

"No Origin" - 3 CB's: Ice, Pyro Xeno, Green Fire Gem

@The Dragoness Thank you again for hosting the raffle, & such an interesting alteration.  Seemed like it was a lot of work, & it was very much appreciated!

Thank you, donor! I love my babies; so many special friends here to cherish!