The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thank you! 

Congrats to the other winners!

Thanks to The Dragoness and all the donors!

Congrats to everyone, & thank you donors for my wins!  Got my PM's sent out with the prize links, hope I didn't make you guys wait too long!

Thanks @The Dragoness for another delightful round :D!  Now it's off to Alternate Lives.

Oh, and eggy link PM'd! :)

Thank you to @tjenni for the beautiful Gaia. ❤️ Thanks again Dragoness for hosting this wonderful raffle and all the work you put in! :D

Guys, I'm working 9-12 hour days, with heavy medication in hopes that I don't fall into migraines, can hold back the pain, and don't puke while I'm at work, working furiously to meet deadlines staring at computers all day which doesn't help (besides my really bad "gamer clip on lenses") to help and during the week I do nothing but sleep, wake up for a bit, go to work, come home for less than an hour to "relax" (which is mostly me making a few posts here and donations) and then repeat non stop thru Friday. I tell you all this because if your hatchling grows up on my scroll, I will not replace it. I may or may not replace an egg. So if you did not get a teleport or are having an issue that isn't going to allow you to make the 24 hour mark, I may not be able to help you because I stunned the hatchlings before donating them already, and I kept the eggs out of the hatcheries. I'm sorry, but I just don't have the energy and if you missed out on something that was an egg, you may PM me over the weekend about it. If you didn't get or missed or lost a teleport, send me a PM ASAP. I will try to get it to you but I cannot make promises. I'm sorry, I don't like to be mean, but I cannot help the circumstance of my life this week. Best Wishes.

If you don't want to keep your gift I give you permission to regift it to someone who might like it. I know this is against Game Rules but I really don't care where it ends up, I would just like to know it got picked up. I know what it is like to enter for something and win something I didn't really intend to win. I don't care. I literally have no time to care right now and am going to bed. Good night.

Edited by Natayah

I didn't think I entered for the Script confused ?

Thank you :)

Edited by Whirlaway

Please pick up your prices to not block the donator so he/she can continue breeding for the next raffles. Thank you.

On my scroll are two still not taken and they are at 3d15h. I haven't influenced them, so there is a risk of them getting the wrong gender!

Cheers

Seriva

15 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

I didn't think I entered for the Script confused ?

Thank you :)

Could it have been an accidental click? The spreadsheet shows that the box was checked. 

On 7/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, The Dragoness said:

3G Bronze Shimmer x Almerald - @Sunrunner

I haven't been contacted about this win at all, is there anything I should be doing???  Can't pick it up if I don't have a link, after all.

21 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

I haven't been contacted about this win at all, is there anything I should be doing???  Can't pick it up if I don't have a link, after all.

The donor didn't ask to stay anonymous so I don't have a link. I'll send them a PM. If they don't respond, you can pick a replacement 3G shiny from this group.

20 minutes ago, Dracleia said:

I won the 3G Candelabra x Pacified Aegis, but I have yet to receive it. :( 

There's a high chance that this was my fault. This donor did ask to remain anonymous and I thought I delivered all of the prizes, but I deleted all of the delivery PMs so I have no way to confirm. Regardless, I created a new link so that the donor can have the slot back. I'll influence + hatch if you're unable to pick it up before it hits 3 days 1 hour.

27 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Could it have been an accidental click? The spreadsheet shows that the box was checked. 

I believe so... I was on mobile when entering.. Sort of feel bad that I took up someone's chance by an accidental click though

2G Yellow Zyumorph x Gold - @trystan

hmm, i haven't gotten this one yet either.

i did get my other one though. :) 

19 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:
42 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

The donor didn't ask to stay anonymous so I don't have a link. I'll send them a PM. If they don't respond, you can pick a replacement 3G shiny from this group.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.  Wouldn't be surprised if it's just a case of Real Life getting in the way, which is always more important than a game B).

21 minutes ago, trystan said:

hmm, i haven't gotten this one yet either.

i did get my other one though. :) 

You might want to check your inbox. :)

1 minute ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

You might want to check your inbox. :)

checked, and replied! thanks!

Ok this brings to mind a question I had, so far I've been the first to respond on both sides of these wins, as the winner and as the one donating, I thought I read in the rules its the winners responsibility to contact first, but is that just for vouchers? Is it if you do  not chose to be anonymous then you should contact the winner of your donated raffle prize first for the other stated prizes?

31 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

Ok this brings to mind a question I had, so far I've been the first to respond on both sides of these wins, as the winner and as the one donating, I thought I read in the rules its the winners responsibility to contact first, but is that just for vouchers? Is it if you do  not chose to be anonymous then you should contact the winner of your donated raffle prize first for the other stated prizes?

Donors contact the winner first if they chose to deliver teleport links themselves and/or donate a voucher. If they ask to be anonymous, I'll deliver teleport links but not vouchers because they need to communicate directly with the winner about that. Winners never need to contact donors first but I'm not going to penalize anyone for it. As long as someone starts the contact, that's all that truly matters.

17 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Donors contact the winner first if they chose to deliver teleport links themselves and/or donate a voucher. If they ask to be anonymous, I'll deliver teleport links but not vouchers because they need to communicate directly with the winner about that. Winners never need to contact donors first but I'm not going to penalize anyone for it. As long as someone starts the contact, that's all that truly matters.

Just seems to be a bit of confusion, think everyone waiting on the other party to contact first, lol. So donors contact first, got it.

9 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

3G Bronze Shimmer x Almerald - @Sunrunner

Update to say all is well, got the PM'd link & received the egg with no further problems, so we're good to go.  Thanks for all the help ^_^.

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is Good as Gold! Donation possibilities include Golden Wyverns, Golds, Gold Prizes, Ochredrakes, Leodons, Gold Lunar Herald (kin) and more! Kins from gold breeds are also welcome.

Donate Here!

Heyyy o3o my goldies were moderately reasonable with me tonight; now time for bed v3v Thanks for keepin this thing going all this time, Dragoness; I finally caught the donation window again, woo!