The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

@The Dragoness I don't see a link for the 3G Pillow x Solstice *Spriter's Alt, Thuwed* gift. Was that intentional?

Sorry everyone, I just woke up so I didn't see the notifications until now.

9 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

@The Dragoness I don't see a link for the 3G Pillow x Solstice *Spriter's Alt, Thuwed* gift. Was that intentional?

Nope, not intentional. I had to transfer donations to the form on my phone last night, so I most likely lost the link in my sea of open tabs. Fixed! 

7 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

I cold have sworn I donated a 2 gen Lihnseyre Dragon from Leodon coded parent but I only saw the one from a gold. Was the donation refused? Lineage of the donated egg here for reference.

No, I would never refuse a donation. I honestly have no idea how it was missed because I filter the donation spreadsheet by generation to make sure I don't miss anything. Hmm. It has now been added though. If anyone that has already entered would like to be added for this, please PM me! 

Thank you both for pointing these things out to me. Hopefully someday we will have a raffle that has no missing links/prizes or delivery issues XD

Edited by The Dragoness

10 hours ago, Lagie said:

Ooh that's a pretty combo.

I'm curious as to what people are going to name babies from these two. But yeah when I first saw the Lhinseyre's I was like OMG these need to go with the Leodons ❤️

Yay I can't wait for te raffle!

A tiny female influenced 2G Magi Hatchling bumbles around a strange series of caves, lost and alone and very confused why it is here. But it could be given a reason.... a purpose... perhaps to help with teleports and trades and even to help someone to be able to gift and donate to wonderful raffles that all these humans keep chattering about.... Will it find a home... a purpose, a place to grow and be loved... who will help complete the story of this wandering gifted hatchling ....

2 minutes ago, Natayah said:

A tiny female influenced 2G Magi Hatchling bumbles around a strange series of caves, lost and alone and very confused why it is here. But it could be given a reason.... a purpose... perhaps to help with teleports and trades and even to help someone to be able to gift and donate to wonderful raffles that all these humans keep chattering about.... Will it find a home... a purpose, a place to grow and be loved... who will help complete the story of this wandering gifted hatchling ....

I have adopted her, and will give her purpose!

The Raffle is Now Closed!

Good luck to all who entered!

I would also like to let all of you know that I may need to adjust the raffle times as I'm starting a new job soon and don't know how my hours will affect the raffles quite yet. Raffles will still (typically) run every Saturday-Monday.

Anyone who wins some of the hatchlings I donated, I promise to send out the PMs for them some time tomorrow, and I will make sure that they don't grow up even if I have to stun them, not that it should be an issue, and hatchlings won't be taking up your dedicated egg slots. But work and sleep are gonna take priority, but I can probably sneak it in before I go to work if timing works! Good luck and thank you for everyone who donated, entered, supported and glad to have you with us Dragoness running this lovely raffles!

I should be able to send out all my donations before I sleep tonight ❤️ Excited to see the results!

~Winners~

Caveborns:
CB Purple Ridgewing hatchling - @Daiyachiri

CB Sunstone hatchling - @bonvoyage

CB Spotted Greenwing hatchling - @MaeTM

CB Red - @animatedrose

CB Pink - @Rememberdrgns

Prizes:
2G Bronze Shimmer x Heartseeker - @purplehaze

Lineaged:
2G PB Aeria Gloris - @Coheart

2G Aeria Gloris x Silver - @animatedrose

2G Galvanic x Gold - @Pryanka

2G Lihnseyre x Gold - @Kastriia

2G Lihnseyre x Leodon - @Dirtytabs

2G Silver x Mutamore - @bonvoyage

2G Skysilk x Gold - @Tinibree

2G PB Red hatchling - @wheeloftime13
3G Aeon x Floral Crowned - @chandelotic

3G Pillow x Solstice *Spriter's Alt, Thuwed* - @Terces

3G Bleeding Moon x Shadow Walker *Spriter's Alt* - @Dracleia

3G Chrono x Mistletoe *Spriter's Alts* - @Rosastrasza
3G Gold x Enraged Aegis *Spriter's Alt* - @Wmctalon
3G Deep Sea x Pacified Aegis *Spriter's Alt* - @Natayah
3G Gold x Pyro - @RAAMIsABeast

3G Gold x Marrow - @Wmctalon

3G Gold x Soulstone - @TerraAnne

3G Gold x Water - @rinoa26

3G White x Valentine '09/Wrapping Wing/deceased *Spriter's Alt* - @Qualeo

3G PB Aeon - @Kigyptnee

3G Chrono x Nhiostrife - @Lagie

3G Chrono x Pacified Aegis - @Coheart

3G Sunsong x Terrae/Harvest/Blue Nebula - @Tinibree

3G Aeon x Arcana *Spriter's Alts* - @Whirlaway

3G Moonstone x Soulstone - @Pryanka

3G Green Copper x Chrono - @Terces

4G Gold x Yulebuck - @Dracleia

4G Chrono x Heartstealing - @Natayah

4G Pillow x Solstice *Spriter's Alt* - @Seriva Senkalora

4G Chrono x Desipis/Silver Shimmer *Spriter's Alt* - NO NAME DRAWN

4G Aeria Gloris x Black/Radiant Angel *Spriter's Alt* - NO NAME DRAWN

4G Silver Lunar x Gold Lunar/Caligene *Spriter's Alt* - @Qualeo

5G Pyro x Desipis - @RAAMIsABeast

Silver Special:

N/A

Breeding Vouchers:

Osean's Voucher #1 - @Seriva Senkalora

Osean's Voucher #2 - @Ruby Eyes

Reshiram5875's Voucher - @Coheart

Seriva Senkalora's Voucher - @chandelotic

And that's a wrap! Congrats to this week's group of lucky winners and thank you to the ever so kind donors. For those who have donated vouchers, please get in touch with your winners ASAP.

Edited by The Dragoness
All prizes have been delivered

Oh, yes! I love what I got! 

And congrats to everyone else. And thank you The Dragoness for this raffle!

Edited by Whirlaway

Oh my goodness I did not expect to be that lucky! Thank you everyone who donated and congrats to all the winners!

Prizes have been sent out!

Thank you to the 2 ppl who donated the lovely prizes I won :)

& thank you, as always, to Dragoness for hosting this raffle ❤️ 

Ok I sent off the prizes! congrats to all the winners and specially thank yous to all who donated and dragoness for running it!

Thank you for this raffle 😍 hopefully I won't miss the donation window the next time 😂

Edited by MaeTM

Yay I won something I didn't immediately realize that I had needed for a Valentine lineage pairing. :D I really just entered for it cause I liked the golds with soulstones. At least that's a holiday mate checked off the list to get. Thank you Dragoness for continuing the raffle! and thanks to Pyranka again for donating this little lovely!

Many thanks to Tecca for my wonderful egg, and congrats to all the other winners!