The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I have been going AP Incuhatching crazy over the past multiple days (love them low time APs, Keep Breeding, Keep Incuhatching to Collecting & Share), and while I have been on and off locked 100%, there were some I was specifically going to regift on the Forums, did some more of that to free up some space for eggs, then realized that I have some fun CB & nice lineaged hatchlings from the AP that I don't necessarily 100% want to keep but would make very nice donations. So ... don't forget about hatchlings! Don't forget about picking thru if you have a bunch of hatchlings to possibly might be better to FFA gift on the threads (and make someone happy) to then free up a space so you can breed some nicer things, even if you do it one attempt at a time. If it doesn't breed the way you want, you can send it to the AP! and then when you are full, you can breed some stuff to send to the AP and keep that time low! And if there are people with some extra space, they may be able to offer to hold some stuff for you a bit to do a few things:

1. Let you scatter thru the AP to find some fun hatchlings to Incuhatch (especially if you have more hatchling slots open than egg slots) so you can donate some hatchlings! I've been able to hatch them pretty quickly today!

2. Breed some nicer eggs, and let them donate on their behalf. You can Co-Donate them, or just let them donate them, really, all that matters is they get donated!

So maybe reach out to some people, or if anyone is willing to offer, they can post, and you can PM, or if you are looking for something like this, maybe make a post and someone can PM if they can help.

Just something to consider!

3 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Oh no! At least you can still offer a voucher. If you're going to be locked for the rest of the raffle, including the entry window, I don't mind holding something so you can participate :)

Oh I'll definitely donate a voucher for Xerxes, love seeing all the combos the winners mate him to. So far so good, he's bred true the last three times. Think I'll need to come up with as standard voucher rules status so I don't have anxiety over how to not upset winners, lol. I'd love to win something great as well! and if you could hold it until my eggs hatch I'm good! I just breed through all my hybrids and am not sending them to the ap!

29 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

Oh I'll definitely donate a voucher for Xerxes, love seeing all the combos the winners mate him to. So far so good, he's bred true the last three times. Think I'll need to come up with as standard voucher rules status so I don't have anxiety over how to not upset winners, lol. I'd love to win something great as well! and if you could hold it until my eggs hatch I'm good! I just breed through all my hybrids and am not sending them to the ap!

Sure, I can hold your prize(s)! Just keep me posted on how close your hybrids are to hatching so I know if I should influence + hatch.

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is Special Ancestors! Suggestions for this week include spriter's alt kin, Thuweds, Prizekins, alts, HM kin, and offspring from nice codes.

The Prize Special is not available this week. I have decided to hold off on offering it until my Silver Tinsel list is shorter so that both Prize options will be available.

Donate Here

I got some donations in, I hope others are at least giving it a shot for some Special Ancestor Lines, Fun Lineages, Anything Pretty or Fun, CBs, Hatchlings, BSAs, whatever, Do remember the Theme is always just a suggestion only, and it is a great suggestion so give it a shot! But lots of different people enter this raffle because it has so much variety and people always find more stuff than they could ever seem to want and have a hard time figuring out where to stop - but you don't, you don't have a limit on entries, you can enter for everything if you like! 

So please try to show some love and enter, but there is Almost always a really really good response to the donations of this raffle, so if you cannot, do not feel bad, consider sharing the news to invite more people to join in the entries so there can be a wide variety of winners and people who continue to enjoy & participate & grow!

made my first donations for this Raffle (only 2, since I´m locked + 2 vouchers), never noticed that there are those Raffles around ^^

Don't forget to keep an eye on the Raffles as we have this one closing for donations and opening up for entries later tonight (so get your timing so you get in & help get others in), and the Spriter's Altkin Line (Alternative Lives Raffle) also opens shortly so both raffles gonna be back to back with a possible bit of overlap so keep your eyes open, posts in the forums so people are aware, share & encourage others to join in and don't forget to have a lot of fun for some early July fun. There are plenty of things going on all month long and every day, so keep your eyes open in the game and around the forums!

21 minutes ago, Natayah said:

Don't forget to keep an eye on the Raffles as we have this one closing for donations and opening up for entries later tonight (so get your timing so you get in & help get others in), and the Spriter's Altkin Line (Alternative Lives Raffle) also opens shortly so both raffles gonna be back to back with a possible bit of overlap so keep your eyes open, posts in the forums so people are aware, share & encourage others to join in and don't forget to have a lot of fun for some early July fun. There are plenty of things going on all month long and every day, so keep your eyes open in the game and around the forums!

ALR is open?! Ooh I gotta go breed my SAkin. I almost always miss those. Thank you for the heads up and, to everyone else participating, apologies for any inconveniences the overlap may cause! Like I said, I don't do a great job of keeping track of Rosa's raffle schedule.

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

ALR is open?! Ooh I gotta go breed my SAkin. I almost always miss those. Thank you for the heads up and, to everyone else participating, apologies for any inconveniences the overlap may cause! Like I said, I don't do a great job of keeping track of Rosa's raffle schedule.

I don't honestly think it is that much overlap. More like as one ends, the other begins to be open for donations, then 24 hours later, entries for raffle, which is pretty good timing. It is just so that people get to enjoy both raffles and don't forget that we have one and have another, so they get to enter for chances to win bunches of fun dragons in the span of a shorter period. Mostly the timing issue is so people don't start breeding all the stuff they wanted to donate in advance not realizing, and that they don't freeze up their scroll unnecessarily (especially with the new release having been over for more than a few days), or go an AP incuhatching binge for stuff they want to personally keep (although not a bad idea if you are looking to regift), or if you are thinking of entering, just to watch your scroll lock timing! But things can hatch quickly enough, and things grow up quickly enough, so as long as people know, they can cash in and win big, or something like that. Or share the fun with the Player Community which is really more the point, but hey, we welcome all!

Got my donations in under the wire again :P.  I admit I was trawling the AP in hopes of good re-gifting stuff I could hatch quickly @Natayah, & I found a very nice thing to add to the raffle, plus a mate for one of my Christmas dragons, so I'm happy!  One less space to donate things than I intended though, so I'm trying my hand at offering a voucher for something I would've bred for this round anyway.  Should have more room by tomorrow for donating to the Alt.Lives raffle, too, I hope!

Donated!

(My Thuweds were disinterested tonight... :P )

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you to everyone who donated ❤

Ok, Everyone, Get Excited and HYPE cuz entries gonna open soon - so keep eyes out, get entered, let others know as the variety and rounds are always crazy fun and so much variety that everyone finds too much they love from the newest to the oldest pickiest players, and especially all in between. But most importantly, don't forget to post when you get entered and don't forget to get other people in. I'm gonna have to scroll thru on my phone tomorrow morning or grab the computer tomorrow night cuz I'm past my bedtime and sleepy time meds kickin in - Happy Weekend everyone & Have a Lot of Fun and Thanks @The Dragoness for always doing awesome rounds! And thanks to all who donated, tried and shared! We love you all!

The Raffle is Now Open!

Enter Here

Edited by The Dragoness

Yea the last voucher for Oseans does not have an option for the yes or no, and btw I wanted to say yes! can you enter me for that one because i already submitted for the rest, no not every one but close!lol, was tempted to do my own as well, haha

1 minute ago, borntobefree said:

Yea the last voucher for Oseans does not have an option for the yes or no, and btw I wanted to say yes! can you enter me for that one because i already submitted for the rest, no not every one but close!lol, was tempted to do my own as well, haha

Fixed! I will go ahead and enter you for that :)

Oh shoot, I didn't get to donate this round.

Dragoness, do you still PM/ping people when the raffle starts?

I'll try to remind myself to check on it next week Sun but if you do alert people, could you please add me to that list?

Same, Pryanka. Though I wanted to donate when I had a slot, I overslept lol

Busy egglock days for me so far!

21 minutes ago, Pryanka said:

Oh shoot, I didn't get to donate this round.

Dragoness, do you still PM/ping people when the raffle starts?

I'll try to remind myself to check on it next week Sun but if you do alert people, could you please add me to that list?

I stopped sending out reminder PMs a while ago due to a combination of factors but I can start again! Does an hour before donations open sound okay?

If anyone else wants to be added to the list, ping me here :)

Lovely donations to choose from. I have entered. :)

i followed a link here, and i've entered! pretty much checked whatever, because i don't really have preferences! i shall do my best to name any, should i win one. :)