The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Am finally able to collect my prizes! They're wonderful @Dracleia, thank you :D

And as always, thanks to The Dragoness for the raffle!

Thanks to @MaeTM (5G Gold Floret from rainbow lineage), @Alectrona (PB Thuwed Golden Wyvern), @Sunrunner (4G Gold from Bronze Tinsel checker) and the person who donated the 2G PB Gold. I love my prizes. :D

45 minutes ago, Terces said:

Thanks to @MaeTM (5G Gold Floret from rainbow lineage)

You're so very welcome! And thanks for the ping, it's cool to know what my lineages were categorized as 😂

I won a lot of pretties :wub:

2G Magma from Ice, 2G PB Silver, 2G Ash hatchie with nap and den coded parents and a 3G White x Mutamore checker with a SAlt :3

Thank you donators and thank you Dragoness for the raffle ! :3

Congrats to all the winners! It was fun trying to figure out what all those titles meant. Another great raffle, Dragoness. Hopefully not too much trouble for you!

Congratulations, everyone, and thank you! :D  This was a really fun raffle to do!

Congratz and thank you for the raffle! I love my new babies ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Congratulations to the winners!

And thank you, @borntobefree and @Shvengal, for the pretty CB vampires. :)

Yay glad you like them! was afriad anyone who got my vamps wouldn't be into them like I am I had to trade some really nice stuff for that last one, went through 12 vamps trying to make and keep everything to make a basket, and they were mostly hatchies about to grow up too, lol

8 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

Thank you for my basket :wub:!  I appreciate every cutesy baby in it, & I can grab it as soon as the eggs I donated are picked up XD.

@borntobefree - I don't mind letting y'all know what was in mine~

"No Origin" - 3 CB's: Ice, Pyro Xeno, Green Fire Gem

@The Dragoness Thank you again for hosting the raffle, & such an interesting alteration.  Seemed like it was a lot of work, & it was very much appreciated!

ooo interesting!

sorry for the double post, no clue how to put to quotes in one post

and thank You Dragoness for all the hard work, we'll do it right next time, lol You definitely deserve a strong one for all the hassle putting the baskets together, lol

6 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

Yay glad you like them! was afriad anyone who got my vamps wouldn't be into them like I am I had to trade some really nice stuff for that last one, went through 12 vamps trying to make and keep everything to make a basket, and they were mostly hatchies about to grow up too, lol

In fact the first hatchling grew up seconds after I accepted the transfer. :D

Luckily the four turned out to be two males and two females which completes my scroll goals pretty well. ❤️

1 minute ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

In fact the first hatchling grew up seconds after I accepted the transfer. :D

Luckily the four turned out to be two males and two females which completes my scroll goals pretty well. ❤️

haha that's great i was paranoid that one was going to grow up before it got transferred over, just ask dragoness, i think i harassed her with half a dozen emails

5 hours ago, Terces said:

Thanks to @MaeTM (5G Gold Floret from rainbow lineage), @Alectrona (PB Thuwed Golden Wyvern), @Sunrunner (4G Gold from Bronze Tinsel checker) and the person who donated the 2G PB Gold. I love my prizes. :D

You're welcome, I'm glad you like it :)

Many thanks to @TerraAnne and @RubyEyes for my gorgeous "Unusual Ancestors" babies! I love them :wub: 

Congratulations on the wins guys!

EDIT: Yus I love the unusual colored pretties I'm glad they went to a good place Alectrona ❤️

Edited by TerraAnne

@The Dragoness - I am sorry, I am really withdrawn and am not really able to post right now like I'd like to. So my apologies on my weird donating with bad timing. I hope you all enjoyed this round, and would like to enjoy future rounds. But Dragoness needs our help too. This is an active ongoing Player Run Raffle/Giveaway. And one of the few longer running ones ongoing still. I'm sorry I couldn't do more to promote it this round and feel bad about it. So I hope others are also pitching in. Are you following the thread? Are you sharing it with others? Do you post and participate and share and show support? Make sure you doing that to help keep these kinds of events going! Please make sure to show your participation and share the info as this is still a newer raffle so we can continue to grow both the base of donations, entries, people following and supporting and more. Make sure you are doing this BEFORE the next thread so people are ready to go for the next round. Dragoness asked for some feedback so if you didn't fill out the survey and its not open anymore, you can PM her, you can also post here she seems ok with it, but I like to make ideas generally more personal via PM. Please continue to support this thread so we are all ready to both donate and participate BEFORE the next round, and make sure you are reading the rules and following them to keep it much easier on her. That is one of the best things you can do.

Dang. I got so busy with work and real life that I didn't even realize this was open to enter. I donated, but didn't get to play. I wish there was an announcement notice that could be sent out to those who wish for it to know when donation and entry windows are open. Especially since the windows aren't scheduled for certain days and times.

Congrats to everyone who won, and I'm glad my two gifts found such great homes. Hopefully my luck will be better next time. Both for timing and getting better goodies to donate.

Updates

If anyone would like to see any additional changes made, please let me know!

• I have raised the requirement for a permanent ban from 3 strikes to 4 strikes as I don't want to ban people too easily. I want as many people to participate as possible, so hopefully this will help with drawing a line between fair mistakes and negligence.
  • I am looking into developing a raffle schedule similar to the old one that used to be linked in the second post. Right now, raffles will run Sunday through Tuesday. I haven't been able to come up with an exact time as my work schedule is still pretty chaotic.
  • And the more exciting news that came up in the Unofficial Discord earlier: "The Silver Special" is being retired. "The Prize Special" (still trying to come up with a better name) will take its place. What's the difference? Well, this new IOU comes with options! I was crazy lucky and won a CB Gold Shimmer this morning, which I've decided to influence to be male. Future IOU winners will be able to decide which CB Prize they would like offspring from. Right now, I'm not going to offer IOUs for 2G PB Prizes because I still do have a list of people waiting for 2G Tinsel offspring that I need to take care of first. Both Prize options will be available once I've cut down the Tinsel IOU backlog.

That's all for now! I'm hoping to host a raffle this weekend if all goes well :)

Edited by The Dragoness

Congrats again! :D and hopefully the new schedule works best for you!

(if I may suggest, how about "The Shiny Special"? :v )

Just letting everyone know that there will be a raffle tonight! See you then~ :D

Shiet! I'm egg locked from breeding! I can't donate anything this time around!

11 minutes ago, borntobefree said:

Shiet! I'm egg locked from breeding! I can't donate anything this time around!

Oh no! At least you can still offer a voucher. If you're going to be locked for the rest of the raffle, including the entry window, I don't mind holding something so you can participate :)