The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Oooooh I just got my collection for CB Golds finished! :wub: Thank you so much!

Congratulations to the winners!

I like the voucher idea, but it might be hard to deliver the prize if someone wins a 2G gold from mate of choice and chooses a new released breed or something like that.

Donators should be aware of this.

I'm looking forward to the next raffle. :)

Cheers

Seriva

3 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

I like the voucher idea, but it might be hard to deliver the prize if someone wins a 2G gold from mate of choice and chooses a new released breed or something like that. 

I guess donators would put that into their "reasonable set of rules" like "breeding only with holidays or other metallics" or "only with breeds priced at 1000 shards or more in the Market".

Congrats winners!!  If I did a voucher for my prize I would put mate of choice from holiday or metals 

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks to the Dragoness for taking the time to do this. And last, but not least, thanks to the breeder of my lovely egg!

Congrats to all the winners! :D

Congratulations to all of the winners, and thank you to the Dragoness for hosting once again! It's always a pleasure to participate.

OO I won one! yayyy, wasn't sure if i did it rirght, but yayyy, and thank you donors and Dragoness, this is a great raffle! Gonna go and pick up my prize now! woohoot!

How do i enter one of these raffles?

Congrats to all the winners!

Edited by Yoseicactus

1 hour ago, Yoseicactus said:

There’s a link to a google form in the second post. :) 

1 hour ago, Yoseicactus said:

Kigyptnee is correct. I just want to add that the next raffle is on Saturday, June 1st. It's always nice to see new people joining in :)

17 hours ago, Pryanka said:

I did the same thing @Syiren!!!

Was looking forward to it and got completely caught up with life over the weekend :(

Definitely looking forward to the next raffle, and I love that you are incorporating vouchers! Finally, huge congratulations to the winners from last week for some amazing prizes ~~ !

Yeah, the American Memorial Day kept me busy getting ready for the family BBQ. I only had time to check on my scroll and then log back off. 

18 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Next weekend :)

Excellent! Looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll have some shiny surprises too! :D

Updates

If anyone would like to see any additional changes made, please let me know!

Added:

• Breeding vouchers

I briefly explained this in my last thread update, but I will do it again. The official requirements/rules are in the first post. Breeding vouches are essentially free IOUs that donors can offer as prizes. You may offer up to two vouchers per raffle, but you must own at least one parent per voucher. Players can win only one voucher per raffle. 

News section in third post that will be regularly updated

Any and all thread updates will be noted here. The newest entry will always be at the top of the list.

• Strike system 

This technically isn't a new feature as I did try it a while ago, but it was a flawed system in which I made many rule exceptions. In order for things to run smoothly, I need to do a better job of enforcing the rules. The new system will work like this: breaking a rule will result in a strike. Your first strike will result in a warning via PM and explanation of the rules. If you receive another strike, I will place you under temporary ban. This will prevent you from entering the next two raffles. If you still receive a third strike, I will issue a permanent ban, forbidding you from entering all future raffles. Banned players may continue to donate. You are welcome to ask me to reconsider your strike(s) at any time, although I recommend you only do so if you are confident that you did not break the rules I say you have.

• Reduced prize per winner limit 

The original limit of 4 prizes has been decreased to 2 as I have seen many cases of the same people winning the max number of prizes each raffle while others get nothing. This does mean that any prizes which have only been entered for by winners who have reached the max will not be drawn for.

• New features in both Google forms

Removed:

• Rule requiring visible scroll before entering 

Viewbombing and harassment have become increasingly prevalent within the last few months. It can take me hours at times to see a PM about an unhidden scroll, which leaves your eggs vulnerable. That's not fair. So I am lifting this rule and instead asking all of you to be honest about the whereabouts of your prizes. I will still be able to see if your prizes suddenly have a new username on their view pages or pop up in a trade thread. I respect each and every one of you, so I am giving you my trust.

• Allowance of late entries

So this was an unspoken thing. I have always publicly announced the closing of the donation form and had the deadline displayed for days beforehand in the second post, but there have still been times where I received PMs about late donations. I would usually feel bad and say yes, which meant closing the entry form, adding the new prize(s), opening the form again, and then informing everyone of the change. Sometimes people missed out on prizes because they entered early and didn't check back until the results were posted. I'm not trying to scold anyone that has asked. I just want to make sure people are never excluded from certain prizes in the future.

Edited by The Dragoness

Now Accepting Donations!

Our raffle theme this week is Infinity. This is partially based off of a request for a Marvel theme, but I decided to choose something that would interest everyone rather than just Marvel fans. You are welcome to breed the new birthday "Infinity" dragons, dragons with Marvel inspired names, or simply time element breeds. This will also be the first raffle in which breeding vouchers are accepted.

Edited by The Dragoness

Don't forget the AP is full of ready to incuhatch eggs, if you are full on slots or less space to donate, consider incuhatching some eggs and donating some hatchlings (as individuals or packs) because everyone LOVES hatchlings, and everyone has more room for hatchlings! I should *NOT* be up this late, just took a sleeping pill and am off to bed, and may not be able to advertise this int he Player Activities Thread, so if it hasn't already been done, please remember to consider posting over there for both the donation and entry times (same goes for ANY player event and/or resource or DC related thing relating to players) and I know we have two raffles running back to back staggered a bit, but we also got a low time AP, take advantage of that! Don't forget to spread the love of both donation and remember those VOUCHERS and remember to let others know because that is two raffles they can enter to WIN which is a ton of fun for everyone!!

Great way to recruit and support these events, we ended May DC's Birthday Month with a BANG and are still celebrating it a bit theme wise here, and we have a new bigger DC raffle, so some of these raffle wins can also be the dragons that help you enter to win the new expanded June DC Raffle!! Come Celebrate and have a great time! Share the news, give what you can, and when all else fails, if the raffle allows it, partner with others, and consider hatchlings and vouchers. People love these. And if nothing else, make sure to ENTER and keep track of these raffles (following is the easiest way) so you never miss future chances to donate and/or enter, and make sure to share the word. Especially with Bronze to Silver to even Gold Trophy Players. We want everyone to enter and win of all levels, but our growing players are the ones who are usually most excited to win fun fantastic prizes and get the most excited and turn into our future most awesome involved people in the player community and love to get involved and give back and actively also share this news with others! So give as you can, even if it is just sharing the news and getting involved!

no I don't have anything good yet!! maybe next week or next time around I'll have some interesting things to breed and donate!

I am going incuhatchling crazy for this donation round. Donating a variety of CB hatchlings from AP, but I've seen some nice checkers and alt lotto eggs that have plenty of fun fishing and treasure hunting in the AP. Who wants to join me?

Also BSAs any hatchlings are always wanted hatchlings sorry for double post but.... I couldn't figure how to edit last post on my phone.

I just caught two cb bsa's one pink one red, should I donate as singles or as a pack, also on cool down won't be able to set up transfer for 6 hours.

great newbie starter pack!

Edited by borntobefree

didn't realize the "theme" for this round, ummm do pink and red qualify?

4 hours ago, borntobefree said:

didn't realize the "theme" for this round, ummm do pink and red qualify?

The theme is just a suggestion. You can still donate things that don't go with the theme. If your Pink and Red are eggs, I suggest donating as singles in case people are not able to take two eggs. It's ok if they are on cooldown; the transfer does not need to be set up until winners are drawn for the raffle. After winners are announced, you would send the transfer link to whomever won your donation.

Thanks for participating!

Edited by Tecca