The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

26 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Could donations stay open a bit on the long side? I'm egglocked atm and will be for at least a full day 😧

Unfortunately, I can't adjust the window now that others have donated. There are some hatchlings in the prize pool that I don't want to grow up on donor's scrolls. 

If you would like, I would be happy to influence + incubate some of your eggs for you so they hatch earlier and you can still donate :)

Donated 2 shinies!

Edited by osean
spelling

I donated some hatchlings due to some egg space limits and had a great time with it. YAY low time AP

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Header needs updating! XD

35 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Header needs updating! XD

Good catch! I totally missed that.

So I received a great question about the raffle schedule. This week it appears that one of Rosastrasza's Alternate Lives raffles was scheduled alongside my own. I was unaware of this as this week's raffle has been scheduled since early October and Rosa's thread was inactive the last time I checked it. I hope that most of you were not inconvenienced by this, and I will try to keep an eye on her thread. The current schedule is the most convenient for my own IRL (I'm a fulltime college student that works along with caring for several animals), so I can't make a ton of changes, but I'll make adjustments where I can :)

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have suggestions! 

The Alternative Lives raffle is a day before yours, so all I did was save a bit of space and hop onto GGG after finishing donating/entering for ALR. I'd rather GGG work for your schedule.

Alright, I'm glad to hear that it wasn't too much of an issue! I'll try to be careful in the future as a precaution though. I know how amazing Rosa's raffles are, so I don't want to make anyone choose between hers and mine.

Just a few hours left until the raffle closes!

Loved the story this go round! Will try to donate next time.

11 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

So I received a great question about the raffle schedule. This week it appears that one of Rosastrasza's Alternate Lives raffles was scheduled alongside my own. I was unaware of this as this week's raffle has been scheduled since early October and Rosa's thread was inactive the last time I checked it. I hope that most of you were not inconvenienced by this, and I will try to keep an eye on her thread. The current schedule is the most convenient for my own IRL (I'm a fulltime college student that works along with caring for several animals), so I can't make a ton of changes, but I'll make adjustments where I can :)

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have suggestions! 

That was me! :P

Unfortunately I was 7/8 with the eggs for ALR and noticed that GGG was open for donations only afterwards (I did not pay attention to the schedule, that's for sure - my bad!). IRL schedule is more important than anything DC related and you should stick to that. Happy to see you're gonna keep an eye on it anyhow - I'll make sure to do the same with both raffles' dates. Just felt sorry I couldn't donate a single egg, that's all really :) and thanks for reaching out to us all about this \o/

~Winners~

CB Indigo Lunar Herald hatchling - @DuskOfTheStars

CB Yellow-Crowned hatchling - @banban007

2G Bronze Shimmer x Ribbon Dancer - @Tinibree

3G Silver Shimmer x Radiant Angel - @sunshine_ley

3G Gold Tinsel x Silver - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

4G Silver Tinsel x Black Marrow - @osean

4G Silver Shimmer x Caligene - @relaks

2G Autumn x Arcana #1 (SSb1u) - @LchTessMnstr

2G Autumn x Arcana #2 (UfpNr) - @purplehaze

2G Autumn x Arcana hatchling - @Artius

2G Pink from Aria x Arcana - @Natayah

2G Gold x Arcana - @sbld

2G Candelabra x Arcana hatchling - @Miichie

2G Omen x Nhiostrife hatchling - @RAAMIsABeast

2G Omen x Gold hatchling - @snakehands

2G Witchlight x Green Fire Gem hatchling - @Rememberdrgns

2G Desipis x White hatchling - @Terces

2G Black Marrow x Brute hatchling - @bonvoyage

2G Sinii Krai x Yulebuck hatchling - @Dirtytabs

2G Red Fire Gem from Wrapping Wing x Green Fire Gem - @Din85

2G Gold x Holly - @Aleoleo

2G Gold x Snow - @marienine

2G Mint from upside down Mint x Silver - @TheLlama

2G Mint from upside down Mint x Omen - @animatedrose

2G PB Ultraviolet hatchling - @Okarnill

3G Sunrise x Witchlight - @Silvynx

3G Silver x Caligene - @GhostMouse

3G Blacktip x Silver hatchling - @Abbeymore

3G Brimstone x Turpentine - @Dirtytabs

3G Magi x Black - @Echithan11

4G Gold Floret x Red Nebula/Purple Floret/Grave/Snow Angel - @Gluria

4G White Stripe x Black Stripe hatchling - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

4G Autumn x Silver Tinsel - @Natayah

5G White x Shadow Walker - @osmarks

"The Silver Special" - @Tecca

Thank you to the generous donors and congratulations to all who won their beautiful donations! I look forward to seeing you all again next week for another wonderful raffle :)

Sent my Prize out, hopefully it doesn't grow up before my winner gets it. c:

edit: They grabbed it nice and quick! Yay.

Also congrats Tecca on the big win! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. :D

Edited by Terces

My donation has been delivered and is safe and sound on the new owner's scroll.

Thanks to all those who bred such pretty eggs for the Giveaway. And as always, thanks to The Dragoness for bringing it all together!

Oh wow, thank you very much. Thank you to donors and for hosting this. Today I am out all day with limited access but should be home in time to collect. So excited!