The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thank you for the raffle! Collected my win (yes, I won something :D) and send the teleport link of my donation to the winner, waiting for it to be picked up ^^

Sent out my donations and collected my pretty pretty egg, many thanks to my generous donor! :wub: And of course thanks for hosting The Dragoness :)

Edit: also I originally bred this for the raffle but... forgot to actually donate it?? It's a 3rd gen Antharean X female Witchlight, by now it's been properly influenced and hatched:

please give me a home, my current owner is an airhead!

Edited by Aleoleo

Thank you so much! I am so excited to have won a hatchling. Thank you for running the raffle and the generous donators! 

31 minutes ago, Aleoleo said:

Edit: also I originally bred this for the raffle but... forgot to actually donate it?? It's a 3rd gen Antharean X female Witchlight, by now it's been properly influenced and hatched:

please give me a home, my current owner is an airhead!

Thank you Aleoleo! I hope you don't mind I claimed this hatchling! Little dragon will be treasured :D 

4 minutes ago, Abbeymore said:

Thank you Aleoleo! I hope you don't mind I claimed this hatchling! Little dragon will be treasured :D 

Not at all, I'm glad you like it! Thanks for letting me know :)

Thanks to everyone who participated and thanks The Dragoness for organizing the raffle!

And thank you again @Aleoleo for that lovely Shimmer ❤️ 

I'm looking forward to donate again and see what shinies the future raffles will bring ^^

I appreciate my eggs, the lines are very very lovely and I am happy to add them to my collection, I'm sorry, early morning shift and I had to work and only just recently got home so I apologize if I left anyone holding the eggs or bags longer than expected, and sorry for the delayed on the hatchling deliveries, I couldn't really get them out via the app and had to wait until I had desktop access, but got them out, and made sure those that were growing soon got a stun to make sure they grow on your scroll. Please know that I did nothing on ANY of those except pick them out and hatch them. So if you particularly love the lines or whatever, just bear that in mind. I was a little egg slot filled, but I was glad to make sure they were gendered correctly if need be and happy to give out some hatchlings as they are generally almost always appreciated, no matter the state (within reason) Thanks to the patience of all my winners, but I was out cold last night pretty early, and just finished my sends when I got home. Thanks again to all! Cheers~!

Got my Fire Gem from Natayah. Thank you very much for this nice hatchling. An thanks to Dragoness for holding this nice raffle.

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's raffle theme is Frost! Donate youe chilliest dragons, which may or may not include:

Boreal

Frostbite

Ice

Tri-Horn Wyvern

Christmas Holidaykins

Note: there will not be a raffle next week.

Status ... XD

I was about to hit 'breed' when I remembered I'm locked. Will try later!

Time to start snooping around for things to donate, and I just had a little egg I picked up on a lark from the Alpine cuz of possible funny codes - Time to start breeding, clearing some egg space, keep a single slot open and make some hatchlings and other fun stuff to get in while we can cuz remember - while these raffles are important to always support, over the Holidays things get CRAZY and a lot of people who are normally very generous don't always have as much space as they would normally. So if you can donate a little more, make some hatchlings, or even want to partner with someone to hold an egg and do a co-donation or let them take the credit, don't be afraid to think of fun ways to stuff the donation box full! And - since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, it is always nice to hear how much people appreciate this Raffle Thread, and I don't see anything wrong with making a post about that very topic to say thanks (Always appreciate you Dragoness!!), but sometimes those actions speak louder than words - so make a donation so we can all enjoy an awesome round, if you are able and as you are able. And because it is a Holiday, if there is anything special you can pull out of your magical scroll, let's send it on over. Donation time is limited, and there are a lot of Holiday Threads popping up and everyone is balancing a lot of things - Do what you can and spread the support and love around!!

Are donations still open? I have room to breed some nice stuff. :)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

It still says Status Closed...

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Are donations still open? I have room to breed some nice stuff. :)

It looks like the donation form is still open in the second post.

Edited to add that I was just able to donate an egg. Wish I had scroll space for more, but that one will have to do for this round.

Edited by purplehaze

21 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It looks like the donation form is still open in the second post.

Edited to add that I was just able to donate an egg. Wish I had scroll space for more, but that one will have to do for this round.

Thanks! About to drop my donation now. ^_^

Well shoot, I'm totally unprepared for this!

I mass-bred basically all my dragons a couple of days ago. I'll try to find something to donate though >.<''

Edit: managed to donate some shinies, hopefully they'll be enough ^^

Edited by relaks

Waaaaah....eg locked :( I wanted to give something in return this round....go hatch Little Dragons XD

Ah shoot, same @relaks

I bred my stuff to the AP a while ago, one of them is a Christmas-themed and I could've donated >.<
I'll try something else, maybe I still have a nice lineage of interest ;)