The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

It looks like the donation form is still open in the second post.

Edited to add that I was just able to donate an egg. Wish I had scroll space for more, but that one will have to do for this round.

It is! Made my donation.

I missed the donation window last raffle so I'm glad to have gotten a few in this time around! ❄️

Donated! Love the theme. My dragons were very cooperative, so I hope you like the frosty goodies.

Weil, at last one egg....stubborn ice Dragon just bred autumn Dragons. Always the same with the trio 

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you to all who donated! Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

And in response to the question on an "extra notes" section in the donation form: information to be shared with the public regarding the lineage/special features/etc. of the donation can go in the Special Notes section. Notes for only my eyes can be placed in the Anything Else? section or PM'd directly to me :)

Lol I was just reading this and attempting to incuhatch something of mine so I could breed a donation before it closed. XD Oh well. 

6 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Lol I was just reading this and attempting to incuhatch something of mine so I could breed a donation before it closed. XD Oh well. 

If it hatches in the next hour or so, I can still add your donation.

Edited by The Dragoness

LOL I was so impressed that my first two donations .... For A Change.... Actually Fit the Themes. Unfortunately, I has some Prize Tinsels that bred well enough a few got tossed over to Secret Santa, and I was happy to toss them around - but just in case anyone has been peeking at my scroll, nope, that golden baby already has a lineaged planned for myself because I got magical names and politically incorrect things to do with it. muahahaha. But future babies, you bet you bet! But I did get some ShimShims in, and they are the melted form of Cold as a Water Elemental Dragon - anyway, who cares if it fits the theme, a LOT of people actually fit the theme, and a LOT of people do not @The Dragoness is super cool enough to be willing to accept anything, so .... as we say around midnight on Halloween. Grab an Egg, Stab a Dragon, and crack open a Cold one, and see what pops out of the Grave (Errrr.... I mean... Egg! Hatchlings are Great and the Best!!) If you didn't get to enter this round, consider it for the future! More than anything, the people who donate want more people to participate more than anything, share the news and the love!

Edited by Natayah

I was tempted to drop another I had bred, but it came out the wrong breed, but maybe someone might enjoy the line, if it is possible to send any extra last second donations? *insert sheepish innocent puppy eyes here*

ETA: Second donation dropped. I'm excited to see them find new homes. :D

Edited by Syiren
typos are evil.

Darnit, I entered for more than I thought would be enough!
So to be fair to myself, I chose what might be a less wanted egg, and the egg that I donated XD

Good luck to everyone :D

An outstanding group of eggs to pick from once again!

So many pretties to choose from!

I entered for more than I thought I would too, it was too tempting!

Thank you to everyone who donated and good luck to all of you ❤️

Oh wow, so much glorious treasures to pick from. I have my eyes on that Beautiful Gaia x Garland. I'm trying to focus on that for Christmas breeding. Those will make beautiful checker lines :wub:

Good luck everyone!

6 hours ago, Syiren said:

Oh wow, so much glorious treasures to pick from. I have my eyes on that Beautiful Gaia x Garland. I'm trying to focus on that for Christmas breeding. Those will make beautiful checker lines :wub:

Good luck everyone!

Oh, I was hoping I was going to be the only one who wanted that egg! XD Of course I knew it was too beautiful for that!

So much beautiful eggs...can't decide XD

Tried this time just to ask for two eggs, as I'm totally locked...hopefully someone wants my donation, so that I have space for an egg if I win....

Never had such Troubles Managing my eggs...

good luck to everyone^^

So many gorgous offerings there, I had a real job limiting who I went in for... Good luck to all. Thank you once again for organising it, we are so lucky!

Very pretty eggs. I wish I had some of the holiday ones to continue them, but the dragons I do have go nicely with the others. Thank you and good luck everyone!

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, I was hoping I was going to be the only one who wanted that egg! XD Of course I knew it was too beautiful for that!

No matter who wins this one, I have two breeding pairs and can offer you 2G Gaia babies from both if you like. Just gotta wait for them to come off cooldown. :)