The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thank you to the donators! I will treasure the checkers I got. 🙂

Edited by Nagapie

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's raffle theme is Autumn Harvest in honor of the shifting colors of the leaves and chilly temperatures (at least in parts of the world). Any yellow, orange, red, or brown dragons would be a perfect fit. This will be the last raffle until November.

Suggested breeds:

-Autumn Seasonal

-Harvest

-Candelabra

-Cassare

-Red/Brown Copper

-Monarch

-Crimson Flare

-Freckled

-Golden Wyvern

-Ochredrake

-Royal Crimson

-Seragamma

Edited by The Dragoness
Typo

WooHoo! Another Glittering Gold Giveaway before The Holiday Craziness!! I was so busy with my own life I had completely forgotten we had one sneaking up on us right before October! I am super excited and made sure to help spread the word, so don't forget to remind others to get in their donations, especially if they enjoy donating, because we aren't going to see another round until **AFTER** Halloween, and Post-Halloween, people are going to start getting busy!

I am so excited Fall is here, it is my favorite season and the weather has been fantastic! I love the dragon suggestions and ideas, and I love the Fall Theme, and I also love that anything is accepted, so if there is something particularly pretty, shiny, Holiday-themed, BSAs, Hatchlings, or just anything helpful and awesome that you wanna share before we go into our Spookytacular Sweet Treat Time and right into Giving Thanks and Celebrating the Fall into Winter, there are so many awesome things you can consider tossing in to make this round as awesome as it should be since we aren't gonna see another one until November!

And - Anyone who would love some free entries to win some free lovely dragons, the more the merrier, especially this time of year! So share the love and news about Donations & Free Entries! Can't wait to see what everyone donates & wins, and I have gotten some donations in, and am working on a few more, and I hope everyone is enjoying their own Seasons of their Lives!

I have space today for two donations, both conforming to the "harvest" bit. :D (Also bumpity bump)

Ok, I got some crazy ideas for all of you who want to donate "more" but are having some issues with egg space. And yes, there is always my original ideas that are good reminders to keep an egg slot open and incuhatch some hatchlings or partner with someone who has open room and donate a dragon for them to donate to the Raffle (ya'll can co-Donate or just let them take donation credit if it matters to you), **HOWEVER** I notice the AP is still ABOVE 5 Days ARGH!!!

So how about you fill all but one space with whatever you got, and then go thru your dragons and breed all the other stuff to the AP (maybe save the Holidaykin for the upcoming Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breeding Event starting this weekend or very SOON to participate in that) **AND** then if you are gonna breed something nice, you can keep that to donate here, or if it is better than what you have, chuck the other item to the AP. We Can get some nice things here for our awesome Donation Fall Pre-Holiday round, maybe get some lowering of some AP time lowering, and then when our sweet Holidaykin come round (and other lovely useful things), we can enjoy hunting the AP for days, on top of EVERYTHING else we gotta do to prep for the Holidays!!

Don't forget, show your support two ways: Try to Donate something if you can, even if you think it is small. If you feel you have nothing to donate, but want to donate *SOMETHING*, just consider PMing some people who have already donated and/or people who Gift things for free, tell them what you want to do, ask them to breed you some stuff so you can Donate Here! And you know all those people who you have seen on the Forums, but don't know well yet, or even some newer players or Growing players using a lot of the Gifting threads? You can always invite people to remember to come over here as they are going to be able to enter free **TONIGHT & TOMORROW** - Only a few hours away! Good easy invite to get people involved with things! Including some of those people you haven't talked to much, or have wanted to talk to, even just to say Hi, Glad to see you helping out or getting involved, welcome, Holidays are crazy, take your time to prep but don't let it overwhelm you, take it easy and just enjoy the fun - and come on over here, grab some dragons, and enjoy the upcoming party! But you need to remember forum rules, don't randomly spam people in large numbers. We are talking to people, not pixels (again, we might talk to our pixels, but they can take a bit more abuse at times and still be fine as we are puny mortals - real mortals are real people and should be respected!)

And if you are looking forward to entering, or have donated already, please feel free to post a quick note letting us know to show your support for this Event as it helps others be more aware that it exists and be tempted to take a peek and get addicted!!!

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Sorry for the late post, everyone. I was outside taking care of some pre-winter maintenance and lost track of time. The raffle will be open in a few short hours! Thank you to all who donated ❤️

Ack!  I was still breeding for the raffle.  I thought 8pm eastern = 5pm pacific and it's only 4:33.  :(

1 minute ago, Dracaena said:

Ack!  I was still breeding for the raffle.  I thought 8pm eastern = 5pm pacific and it's only 4:33.  :(

@Dracaena I would PM @The Dragoness as she often takes over an hour to get it all put together as it is pretty much a lot (not that she's slow there is a TON OF STUFF (so if you send it quickly, I imagine she can probably get it slipped in, especially when you make lovely things, so just send a quick PM!)

10 minutes ago, Natayah said:

@Dracaena I would PM @The Dragoness as she often takes over an hour to get it all put together as it is pretty much a lot (not that she's slow there is a TON OF STUFF (so if you send it quickly, I imagine she can probably get it slipped in, especially when you make lovely things, so just send a quick PM!)

I sent a PM,  we'll see if the eggs make it in.  Thanks for the idea.

Don't forget that in just a few hours or less, you are going to be able to enter for some lovely lovely eggs from a Super Awesome Giveaway Event! Who is EggCited?? Woo For Fall and Woo For Holiday Dragons!! I bred something before I went out to dinner, but ZOMG it was so amazing... I got home a little late and that is quite ok I had a freaking rocking day after Yesterday! Not that it was horrific, but umm... It was interesting but it did what was needed, Anyway, EG Tinsel with SW's in Base, some OG Deadlines, Lots of Spooky Death Spirit Darker Dragon Themes so I think the Line is Fun & Pretty so if you would *LIKE IT* and would be willing to keep it and/or regift it to someone who would enjoy it, feel free to grab it!

And don't forget to ENTER in a few hours, and Totally Free Entries end Tomorrow, so make sure that anyone you might care about or potentially like that you remind them too, because when they find out all the awesome stuff YOU won and didn't tell them.... well let's just say someone's Dragon's are going to be staying on a Whole Other Scroll... Oh Wait, they are like that already... Well, it sounded good when we threaten these things IRL, Pixel World is different.

Anyway, Enjoy the Pre-Giveaway Entry Gift and Stay Tuned for more Awesome!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Crud...I bred for the raffle but didn't have a chance to finish and submit stuff. Guess the copper is going to a new home a different way.

14 minutes ago, warriorjames said:

Crud...I bred for the raffle but didn't have a chance to finish and submit stuff. Guess the copper is going to a new home a different way.

Dash a quick PM off to The Dragoness and see if she can squeeze it in.  The raffle hasn't opened yet.

And I cannot wait to see what everyone donated, but I also more importantly hope we can get a few new faces also signing up for entries, so if you are waiting to sign up, or after you sign up, drop a PM and show some love so we can make sure we add you to all of our coolest Holiday Parties and Events!

Got all excited over the whole thing as this is the first time I'm reading about it and then I realize I LITERALLY slept through it! 

wait...I'm confused. The thread title says, open, but the raffle is closed? Did I literally just miss it? :(

2 minutes ago, Wmctalon said:

The raffle hasn't actually opened up quite yet, I don't think you've missed it! ^^

Oh, so I'm early? phew~ still, I'm a bit sad I missed the donation window. I did see it open earlier, but my stubborn CB metals didn't want to breed for me. 

The Raffle is Now Open!

Agh. I'm all over the place today. I'm very sorry for the delay. Today was much busier than expected and the raffle was at the bottom of to-do list unfortunately. But...the raffle is open now, as it should have been two hours ago. I will extend it for another two hours tomorrow to make up for this. Again, sorry! All should go smoothly tomorrow, but let me know if there are concerns. You can either ping me here or send me a PM :)

Edited by The Dragoness

Woooo Lots of lovelies and entered and thanks so much for running this Round, These are some fantastic awesomeness!

17 minutes ago, Wmctalon said:

Since I can't donate an entry for next week here's a freebie while we wait for the form to open! 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

(Blusang with alt Caligenes at base!)

I claimed it, solely because I have been longing to get some offspring from those amazing SA's. Thank you. I'll be sure to donate something amazing next week to make up for it. Thank you so so much. :wub:

WOW! SO MANY AWESOME EGGS AND HATCHIES XD I have to enter for those pygmies, can't resist! :wub: