The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I'll be glad to take and keep anything that has no name drawn, unless someone else wants them :v

24 hours to send and receive, enjoy the day, and be ready for more when the next raffle opens :D

Thank you to Tecca for my pretty prize! I sent my donations out to their winners too, great job everyone!

I could've sworn I entered for the zyumorph checker. May I have it, @Ruby Eyes Edit: tagging because I'm almost certain that's your project :D 

Donations sent! Thank you, donors, and thanks for entering for mine! They had some stiff competition.

Edited by Dirtytabs

:D  Oh yay I love spirit wards so much. Thank you donators! Also thank you Dragoness for continuing this wonderful raffle.  ❤️

Just now, QueenAquariusDragon said:

Quick question, how do you collect your prizes? X)

Your donor most likely will send them via PM once they are back online.

Ooh thank you so much :) Loving the Laculas, I hadn't got any up until I grabbed a random egg off the AP, so this one will be most welcome :) Thank you whoever donated it.

If no one wants that 3g shimmer, I have a lovely warm space in the hatching grounds....or the Yellow Zyu x Lunar?

Edited by Okarnill

I sent out some goodies! Yay! Thanks again to all the donors and to The Dragoness. I'll keep in mind the dates for the next raffle so I can prepare more gifts next time!

I sent off my egg just now.

@Syiren - well, neither one of us won that egg. XD 

I only entered for two and didn't get either of them, but that is quite okay because I am pretty nearly egg-locked anyway and have breeding to do today, so it all works out.

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I sent off my egg just now.

@Syiren - well, neither one of us won that egg. XD 

I only entered for two and didn't get either of them, but that is quite okay because I am pretty nearly egg-locked anyway and have breeding to do today, so it all works out.

It happens. that's why raffles are fun and random. :D My offer for the two Gaia x Garlands still stand though. :) They should come off cooldown sometime tonight or tomorrow. 

ETA: Also, thank you so much! I've received my wonderful Zyu and I adore it! :wub: Congrats to all of the other winners! 

Edited by Syiren

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

2G Gaia x Garland -

Congratulations, everyone! And thank you for making another wonderful raffle possible :)

Thank you SO much! And thank you for hosting!

Congrats to the winners and a big thank you to the donors! :) My prizes have all been sent out!

@purplehaze @Syiren Wow, I didn't realize that egg would be so popular! I'm so glad! I can try that pair again when they are off cooldown. Syiren, maybe we could do a bloodswap?

5 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Wow, I didn't realize that egg would be so popular!

I hadn't seen that combination before and it struck me as really pretty!

I'm sending out my prizes on a old mobile sorry thought I had also entered for the lunar xeno and the SA all RAs cuz they are great lines maybe I maxesld out however I am sending and grabbing prizes now so late bear with me thanks everyone there was so much awesome and I'll go tuck the shim into santa land enjoy and thanks for my lovely prizes

Thank you so much! I am thrilled with my win! 

Thank you for holding the raffle and to all the wonderful donors! 

15 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Congrats to the winners and a big thank you to the donors! :) My prizes have all been sent out!

@purplehaze @Syiren Wow, I didn't realize that egg would be so popular! I'm so glad! I can try that pair again when they are off cooldown. Syiren, maybe we could do a bloodswap?

I would love to do that. ^_^ Gaias were the first dragons I thought of to pair with Garlands. Back Marrows were second, but I really like how well the green compliments the holiday breed. I plan to breed more too to help spread it out and give people more ideas for paring possibilities. :D

12 minutes ago, Natayah said:

I'm sending out my prizes on a old mobile sorry thought I had also entered for the lunar xeno and the SA all RAs cuz they are great lines maybe I maxesld out however I am sending and grabbing prizes now so late bear with me thanks everyone there was so much awesome and I'll go tuck the shim into santa land enjoy and thanks for my lovely prizes

Thank you For my lovely shiny!!  I thought I entered for the other shiny but no matter as I will enter in Santa land. 

Congrats to all the winners! I’ll be sending out my prizes a little later I’m afraid because of work.

10 minutes ago, osean said:

Thank you For my lovely shiny!!  I thought I entered for the other shiny but no matter as I will enter in Santa land. 

Nope u win yay for Santa GOTTA move it and groove it shake that shimshim for me

Eeeee I won something! And it was something I really liked!!!! X3 oh I can't wait! So cool!!