The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

It is an Egg-Citing Time to Donate your Favorite Lineages (or anything, doesn't have to be themed, but nice pretty things always generally theme well together!!) Appreciate Dragoness taking time to run the lotto, so make sure you share with all those people who LOVE to donate and gift that now is the time to get those donations to be collected, bred and donated and to also remind our awesome people who like to enter to win for FREE these lovely donations that the time is NOW to start watching that time window!! Some Weekend Fun of lovely things! Spread the word!

1 hour ago, Reshiram5875 said:

I have donated 3 eggs, and if anyone wins them, they might have to wait some before i can deliver them. hurricane florence is headed for where i live, and the power might go out for a few days.

I hope everyone remains safe!

If you would like, I can deliver the eggs for you. Just PM me the teleport links :)

Only had space for one donation, but it is a nice one, I think. :) 

THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF OUR LAST RAFFLES FOR MULTIPLE WEEKS. LET'S MAKE THIS ONE EXTRA SPECIAL!! IF THERE ARE SOME OF YOU WHO ARE WILLING TO *BREED* SOME OF YOUR SPECIAL MOST REQUESTED LINEAGES FOR OTHERS WHO ALSO LOVE THOSE LINEAGES (OR HAVE REQUESTED AND/OR BEEN GIFTED THEM IN THE PAST), THIS WOULD BE AN AWESOME CO-OP BETWEEN PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTRA ROOM, AND MAYBE A LITTLE LESS THEY HAVE AVAILABLE TO BREED (OR JUST HAVE EXTRA SPACE) - SO IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO "SHARE DONATIONS" TOGETHER - PLEASE CONSIDER POSTING HERE!! I AM GOING TO BE FILLING UP MY SCROLL WITH DONATIONS (PROBABLY SUBMIT THEM AFTER I SORT THRU WHICH ONES ARE THE BEST OF WHAT I BRED), BUT I WOULD JUST AS MUCH LOVE SOMEONE TO SAY "HEY I REALLY LOVE THIS LINEAGE OF YOURS, WOULD YOU BREED IT FOR ME TO DONATE, OR IF YOU DID BREED IT OR HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR (LIKE SAY, PURE THUWED LINES, SPRITERS LINEAGES, FAVORITE BREEDS, CHECKERS, WHATEVER *YOU* PERSONALLY LOVE), THEN PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF CAN BREED IT, AND YOU CAN TAKE FULL CREDIT IF YOU LIKE, OR SHARE CREDIT, AS *YOU* ARE THE ONE OFFERING THE VALUABLE EGG AND/OR HATCHLING SLOTS.

I WANT TO GO ON RECORD SAYING I WOULD LOVE TO BREED FOR FREE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HOLD THE BABY & DONATE IT TO THIS RAFFLE AND ARE WILLING TO OFFER THE SCROLL SPACE FOR THE FEW DAYS IT TAKES! IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO JOIN IN, MAKE A POST SAYING SO! OR IF YOU WANT TO OFFER SOME SCROLL SPACE - POST THAT TOO!

This is going to be **OUR LAST AWESOME RAFFLE WITH THE DRAGONESS BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS** - It is an awesome theme and a Great Way to Kick off some really Heart Felt Pre-Holiday Giving. And - as Always - It is always greatly appreciated to leave a slot or two open, grab some of your Favorite Breeds, *ANY* AP (Because this time of year - ANY BSA to add to a Growing Army is the Best Lineage there is if its a hatchling!), any CB, or any pretty lineages you fine and Incuhatch and Donate the Adorable Hatchlings to Help Grow Armies, Grow Collections, Grow Scrolls, and Add Dragons that people can do so many things with, no matter their play style! I know I'm in the midst of cracking up a CB Blue Firegem I happened to have lying around (perfect timing) I was just going to trade or give away, so it goes here instead! That AP needs your love with a lot of Breeding to Keep it Low Time, but it also need your love to pick up those gems and crack open a cold one and pass it to a hand who needs a cool refreshing hatchling to make their scroll and Holiday Planning MUCH better! So never forget about those either!!

I know we have a horrible Hurricane coming - Remember Hurricane Sandy from our Halloween a few years back? We send our love to all of those potentially impacted and their friends and family and hope they are safe and offer our thoughts and prayers. In the meantime, for those not impacted, we want to send our love to each other to brighten a day and bring a little more FUN in the Pre-Holiday Craziness and Gifting and Celebration!

Anyone want to join in to make this an extra Special Kickoff to the Holidays and as a Special Thanks to Each and Every One of you, who have been here since the Beginnings, Following Along for Awhile, OR Just Joining in for the First Time and will make sure to see how AWESOME this event is and make sure you Jump in to Help out when we pick back up again!

Who is ready to show off some fun lineages and share the joy and gifts of the things that are shiny either literally or in their own special way! And yes, if you would like me to breed you something to investigate, send a PM! (Just so we are Clear, You can Donate Prizes, but they will be 3Gs from me and only if the cooperate! Anything else is only if it is a *higher* lineage and you really like it for some reason! Just about everything else is fair game!)

I managed to get 3 eggs in!  For those who need an extra space to hold for donations I have a couple of spaces open on my scroll.

Damn, I bred my nice lineages to the AP so I can't breed them for another 3 days 😕

I egg locked myself with donations from my Ghosts of Christmas Past lineages.  All shadow walker checkers since Halloween is upcoming, which is a busy time for our lineage group (new members are welcome).  Was good I took a look at my lineages, discovered potential inbreeding problems with some of my planned pairs. :o  

Oh and I tossed in a stray avatar hatchling that was sitting on my scroll, was intended to be an undine but the egg had other ideas.

Edited by Dracaena

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Well...apparently I forgot to post about closing the donation form before starting on the entry form. Whoops. Donations are closed! The raffle will be open soon, as scheduled.

I got some donations in but I even had room for more but work and family stuff just sucked up my time. I was LAST minute rush input as it was but they are nice and varied enough and we all understand MANY people are gonna lack much space for DONATIONS or WINNING 

Ok, I totally take that back, I'm just part way thru the list and WOW there are some **REALLY AMAZING PRIZES** and **A LOT OF THEM**; like all sorts for all different types of people and wow I could see someone just saying, yes I want to enter for EVERYTHING! You all really stepped up and made an amazing round of donations and thank you so much! Let's get some people over here to win and love and share these prizes and @The Dragoness you did a really great job of organization cuz I know I was sneaking things under the wire and appreciate you taking them time to get all of that out because I know that must have been a lot of work.

It looks like this round is going to be a really fitting and STUNNING and GLITTERING Round for a Proper Pre-Holiday to get us thru the First Round of The Holidays Raffle/Giveaway and since it is free to enter and win, you might as well just sign up for as much as possible if you like it, enter for it because you never know how many people are going to enter, and the best chance of getting extras than just one or two is to enter for more.... that's pretty simple!! So Sign up! Fill up your Stocking and Halloween Bucket and heck Even your Easter Basket or whatever Towel you carry with you as you traverse the universe and take some lovely eggs home to your dragons and scroll, they are all waiting for their new friends and family, enter to win so you can bring something special home with you! Super Thanks to all the Donators - And thank you to everyone who participated, spread the word and put in that bit of extra effort to make this an incredible list WOW!

Now, if there is anyone you like, or you think you might like, or you think might like this and seems like they are a person that might be a good addition to the Community and we'd like them to hang around with us even PAST the Holy Moly Daze Rush and keep playing, let's get them hooked on Great Player Events LIKE THIS so they can see just how awesome this Community is and just the kind of fun we have regardless if there is a release, a random Holiday, or what Hurricanes may blow our way (be safe and our love and thoughts are with you all impacted, we've had Hurricane Sandy blow thru a prior Halloween, so you all are gonna make it just fine and still be standing strong for the rest of the Holiday, so let's send our Happy Thoughts and Actions out into the world and invite a few people over and bring a little extra happiness and joy even if the world seems a little down, or crazy, or even if it seems fine - let's keep it spinning forward - not backward - we don't want to add ANOTHER Moon to DC as it is.... two was crazy enough to figure out with those awesome Lunar Heralds... or are some of you Super Moon Fans and want to find out about that secret object TJ keeps talking about floating around out there but hasn't mentioned yet... do you think it is the planet where all the Holiday Spirits Dragons come from, or do you even know about that object, or is it the Space Chicken Jipci Ship?? Let me guess you don't know your DC World Lore, do you, or DO YOU?!?!?! - If you can't answer both these questions, or if you can, go invite at least one person over and go look up your lore and learn it properly! Let's Celebrate the crazy things floating around in space - we want them to be our friends... right?!?!? And maybe its Santa coming to drop YOU an amazing raffle win off a little early for being such a good DC Player and remembering to do some of those GOOD things to outweigh your NAUGHTY List... Yah we know your reputation is pristine... but we know you got a few coals in your stocking potentially, better balance that list in your favor while there is still time!!!)

On 11/5/2016 at 10:32 AM, The Dragoness said:

NOTE: There will be no raffles October 10th-November 7th

BTW: If you have invited people now or in the past, have donated now or in the past, have won a prize in the past and/or are entering to win again, or if there was a special moment during one of these Raffles, would you consider sharing that with us and/or sending a PM @The Dragoness?? I don't think we should spam this thread too heavily with these thoughts and moments while people are still entering (although nothing wrong with mentioning and reminding people not only that this Raffle/Giveaway is open, to sign up on the first page, and make a post about something perhaps shorter and save the longer stories for later so we can help keep this Thread Visible to all the people who might just pass by and peak in and then Enter to Win... ), Consider Following this Thread (currently 54, always best way to keep up on the latest on Donations & Free Entries for Awesome Prizes, so why not join that count?), Posting that you have it Bookmarked, and when we wrap up the Raffle, remember to share these things with one another by adding them here or sending a PM to @The Dragoness so it is heard directly from you one way or another. Don't spam a bunch of We Appreciate You!!!! PMs!!!!! I think that is probably known. With the Holiday Spirit, put a little more thought into it and it is really time to share a special story, a special moment, why this Giveaway is something you enjoy and appreciate, anything you've done to support it if you want to share, and any special way it has impacted you! These Personal Stories are what we share during our times of thanks and celebration, and helps the appreciation be a little more meaningful, and will help all of us to remember how much we love these Giveaways, and find a way to spend our time from Oct 10th - Nov 7th as we must pass the time somehow while there is a short hiatus.... (I wonder .... how will we **EVER MANAGE** to pass that Time.... Who is ready for some Holly Daze??)

Oh Yah BTW the Raffle Giveaway Totally Free to Enter is Open, Click the Link in the First Post or Scroll Down till you see it, and ENTER! You will forever regret not taking a peek and picking out a BUNCH of amazing lovelies to potentially add to your scroll and forever join your Dragon Family!

**UPDATE: There was Totally originally another Post Between This one and my last one and I believe it got either edited or deleted cause the issue was resolved, however I am NOT randomly just posting a bunch of posts in a row, there really was one in between this to be fair! Otherwise I would have not spammed and would have just updated the last one !!! Or I thought there was and was reading the first page I am done posting here for the night, someone else needs to post now!!***

Edited by Natayah

Another amazing assortment of dragons in the raffle!

One thought, 3G Pyro x Shadow Walker *SA* #2 (https://dragcave.net/lineage/xj8qt) in the list is actually a mageia with pyros ancestors.  I did find all my donations in the lists.  Now the hard part, deciding which ones I want to grab a raffle ticket for. :D

21 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

Another amazing assortment of dragons in the raffle!

One thought, 3G Pyro x Shadow Walker *SA* #2 (https://dragcave.net/lineage/xj8qt) in the list is actually a mageia with pyros ancestors.  I did find all my donations in the lists.  Now the hard part, deciding which ones I want to grab a raffle ticket for. :D

Thank you for pointing that out! Having multiple tabs open to copy paste links can be risky at times. I get lineages confused sometimes when I see so many XD

Edit: fixed! 

Edited by The Dragoness

Sorry I missed the donation, was scroll-locked.. but now I have space, definitely will enter the raffle. Amazing donations are amaaaazing. :wub:

39 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Thank you for pointing that out! Having multiple tabs open to copy paste links can be risky at times. I get lineages confused sometimes when I see so many XD

Edit: fixed! 

Thanks for the quick fix!  One other thing I noticed on a donation that isn't mine.  The 2nd gen red finned tidal has a brimstone parent not gold as in the list.

omg there were so many things too good to enter for. Personally hoping for a better Dorkface than mine. 

SO many shinies though. :D

7 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Thanks for the quick fix!  One other thing I noticed on a donation that isn't mine.  The 2nd gen red finned tidal has a brimstone parent not gold as in the list.

I always seem to mix those two breeds up at first glance. Also fixed!