The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Flash Raffle!

There is one more extra special egg to enter for this week: a 2G Silver Tinsel x Winter!

Enter

This raffle will close in 12 hours. The winner will be notified via PM.

Super Gratz and thanks to everyone who donated. Lots of variations both on theme, on awesome and several with BOTH and lots of great stuff for players of all levels to enjoy. I know it was some tight space and you all stepped up and delivered, but you always do. Thank you, I am super eggcited as always!!

ENTERED you don't need to enter because who wants awesome free dragons....

MUCH better stats in this raffle than other site wide ones , so shish and enter to win so you can WIN!!!

That flash raffle came outta nowhere and I entered for it before I even realized what I was doing. xD  Good luck everyone! And Thank you to the hosts for running this amazing raffle time and again! 

That's an amazing gift to give someone :o

I obviously entered too, the opportunity is too tempting! Good luck to all of you!

Well, yeah, that flash is just too good not to try to win it!

And @Syiren I may take you up on the offer on the Garland x Gaia breeding, whether I win that egg or not, and I will be most happy to do the same for you! Even if I win nothing in these raffles I always get some super breeding ideas!

23 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

If it hatches in the next hour or so, I can still add your donation.

Nah it would have been 3 hours normally. I would have had to use a red to incubate it to hatch it sooner. Tis okay. I shall donate more next time.

EDIT: so I just entered and found a lineage error. One of the 3 gen bronze shimmers is a stairstep with a thunder dragon lineage not an undine lineage.

Edited by TerraAnne

So egg-cited, I just can't hide it, If you won the CB Blue Band, it may accidentally hatch, so if you ... win and can PM me a gender quickly when it posts and its still awake, I will gender and hatch it. That was the one with the "fun" code. However, if I get asleep, or you don't PM or we don't speak soon enough, it genders how it genders, but I feel either way any gender would make it it fine if you like the code.

So... Just FYI. I'm hanging in there as long as I can, but I must early rise! And I can.... I hope I can get them out sooner cuz I love this show, but ... just show you are aware. The rest of it.... it should all be pretty good on times... But I can't Stun an Egg, although I wish I could, but I understand the in game reasons why!

Ou~ Looks like I got off work just in time! Woot! Good luck everyone! :D

Off to sleep, will get it sent out tomorrow, sorry. I apologize, but cannot wait to see the results!!

My internet is loading at a snail's pace, so I think I'm going to try this again in the morning. It's been 2 hours now and I've only been able to draw for a handful of prizes with how slow and prone to crashing it is. The good ol' modem and router reset did nothing to help, so I'm not sure of what's causing the issue. I'll keep trying to make it work and check back if I have any luck, but right now I can barely keep my eyes open to see the error messages. I'm guessing that this is related to the snow, so hopefully it will be resolved if the storm lightens up overnight.

I'm very sorry, guys. I know that this isn't the first time my internet connection has interrupted a raffle. On the bright side, I have been able to select a winner for the flash raffle! I'm just waiting for my inbox to load XD

Hey, it happens. No worries. We can be patient. It's beyond your power. :) 

@The Dragoness I'm confused. My phone just sent me an alert that I got a message from you. I checked it on my computer and it wasn't there. but it did let me read it on my phone, and it said I won the flash raffle, but it was already claimed? I am all sorts of confused right now.

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

@The Dragoness I'm confused. My phone just sent me an alert that I got a message from you. I checked it on my computer and it wasn't there. but it did let me read it on my phone, and it said I won the flash raffle, but it was already claimed? I am all sorts of confused right now.

I was a goof and sent it to the wrong person at first. I deleted it as soon as I noticed that I accidentally typed the name of the person above the winner instead of, you know, the actual winner's name. I w as hoping that it would be a smooth, easy fix but I guess the notification was too quick for that. Sorry :(

Check your inbox for a surprise of your own!

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

I was a goof and sent it to the wrong person at first. I deleted it as soon as I noticed that I accidentally typed the name of the person above the winner instead of, you know, the actual winner's name. I w as hoping that it would be a smooth, easy fix but I guess the notification was too quick for that. Sorry :(

Check your inbox for a surprise of your own!

You're good. I was just wondering if there was a mistake or my alerts were acting up, they've done that before, but I guess tonight they were on hyper drive. ^^; 

And thank you so much. seriously. I'll respond to the rest via PM, but don't think you won't see it's little ones in future donations here. ;) 

3 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

My internet is loading at a snail's pace, so I think I'm going to try this again in the morning. It's been 2 hours now and I've only been able to draw for a handful of prizes with how slow and prone to crashing it is. The good ol' modem and router reset did nothing to help, so I'm not sure of what's causing the issue. I'll keep trying to make it work and check back if I have any luck, but right now I can barely keep my eyes open to see the error messages. I'm guessing that this is related to the snow, so hopefully it will be resolved if the storm lightens up overnight.

I'm very sorry, guys. I know that this isn't the first time my internet connection has interrupted a raffle. On the bright side, I have been able to select a winner for the flash raffle! I'm just waiting for my inbox to load XD

Oh these things happen, it just prolongs the anticipation. Wishing you warm and safe during the storm. Thank you so much for organising these raffles, this site truly is the best :)

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Snow? Send it my way, here it's still only sunny XD

It's kinda cold at night here, but really hot at day whatever the season! Typical tropical countries.

I haven't experienced snow yet, share some to me XD

Anyway, good luck, I can't wait to see if anyone else is interested in my egg or just me :v

You guys can have all of my snow. And the single digit weather. And the freezing wind. And the icy roads. I'll take some of your sun, please. I miss it and it hasn't even been a month yet.

~Winners~

CB Lacula hatchling - @Okarnill

CB Tri-Horn hatchling - @DuskOfTheStars

CB Blue-Banded - @wheeloftime13

Paper - @Reshiram5875

Blue Dino - @QueenAquariusDragon

CB Golden Wyvern - @GhostMouse

CB Pyrope - @Aqub

3G Silver Tinsel x Pacified Aegis *SA* - @Artius

4G Bronze Tinsel x Mistletoe . @Tinibree

3G Silver Shimmer x Pacified Aegis *SA* - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

4G Silver Shimmer x Undine - @osean

3G Bronze Shimmer x Thunder - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Bronze Shimmer x Frostbite - @animatedrose

2G Blusang x Ice - @RAAMIsABeast

2G Ice x Shadow Walker - @Anneith

2G PB Ice - @Tinibree

2G PB Frostbite - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

2G Ice x Arsani - @QueenAquariusDragon

2G Aether x Frostbite - @Dirtytabs

2G Gaia x Garland - @Lagie

2G Frostbite x Ice - @BlueLatios

2G Red Zyu x Holly - @Syiren

2G White Zyu x Yulebuck - @Dirtytabs

2G Frostbite x Mistletoe - @DuskOfTheStars

3G Green Copper x Ribbon Dancer - @Silvynx

3G Frostbite x Silver Shimmer - @Terces

3G Spirit Ward x Pacified Aegis *SAs* - @Whirlaway

3G Khusa x Snow *SAs* - @Rosastrasza

4G Ice x Tri-Color Snow Angel - @Tinibree

4G Silver x Mistletoe *SA* - @banban007

4G White x Holly - @Natayah

4G Gemshard x Red Gemshard/Blue Gemshard/Heartstealing - @BlueLatios

4G Pink x Purple/Omen *SAs* - @MaeTM

4G White x Black/Radiant Angel *SAs* - NO NAME DRAWN

4G Candelabra x Thalassa/Gaia/Aegis - @Wolves-and-Wings

4G Spirit Ward x Arsani/Black Marrow/Aegis *SAs* - @TerraAnne

4G Frostbite x Monarch/Snow *SAs* - @Nqli

4G Frostbite x Ridgewing - @Ruby Eyes

4G Fire Gem x mixed *SAs* *Thuwed* - @osean

4G Tri-Horn x Winter Magi - @Wolves-and-Wings

4G Yellow Zyu x Gold Lunar Herald - NO NAME DRAWN

7G Frostbite *pure Thuwed* - @Abbeymore

Congratulations, everyone! And thank you for making another wonderful raffle possible :)

Edited by The Dragoness

Wow! I didn't expect the Gemshard egg to color just the way I wanted when I incubated it, and I got it for myself, no regrets entering for own egg XD it could've been on others' scroll, but it still feels like an amazing win.

And so many winners, too! Congratulations to all, and thanks for the amazing event! (I'll wait for the 2G Frostbite egg ;))

Thank you!  I can’t believe no one got the shiny or the white and radiant sa! If no one wants those I will take them!

Edited by osean

Thank you so much!! I'm very grateful! I didn't know I'd end up winning a dino and and 2nd gen Ice x arsani!! I only have 1 dino(yellow) and now it has a friend!!! 😊