The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

My golden ones didn't really want to cooperate this time. If one of the donations' generation is too high, I'm fine with it being rejected.

cool I should be able to bred a couple golden oldies tomorrow morning!*coughs* later today, lol

ok managed to raise me up my eggs so had room, nothing really worked but managed to get two I think are good! bunchof nice stuff went to the ap, 2 days and it'll be good ap hunting!

6 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

My golden ones didn't really want to cooperate this time. If one of the donations' generation is too high, I'm fine with it being rejected.

There's no such thing as a rejected donation here! I promise that at least one person will enter for it. Many people appreciate higher gen lineages :)

6 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I promise that at least one person will enter for it.

all eggs/dragons on my scroll are quite happy there! (at least, i'm pretty sure they are) :)

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

There's no such thing as a rejected donation here! I promise that at least one person will enter for it. Many people appreciate higher gen lineages :)

Thank you. :) Good to know.

donated 2 eggs, I´m still locked from the other Raffle ^^

Donate while you still can if you are able, or at least give it a try, entries open soon, donations close soon, keep an eye on your timing since we have one raffle ending, then another starting, so check them both out, share & participate in both - you can win with both, why not share and participate?

Got my donations in!  Can't wait to see everyone else's ^_^.

So my power decided to go out which means no internet. The raffle may be delayed as a result. I don't have unlimited data so this is going to be my last post until my power is back. Hopefully everything will be back up and running soon, but I obviously can't make any promises. 

19 minutes ago, trystan said:

well that was rude. *nudges your power to come back on*

*Hands Tryst a stick* use this hun works better, and put your back into it!

ah, thanks!

*beats power into submission until it comes back on*

well, i feel better.  did it work? XD 

rotfl, we should all donate again, lolso when she comes back shes like ??"WTH"??  rotfl

so i'm hoping i can still donate the egg that i'd checked off when i filled out the form.  if the raffle isn't able to be held for say.... 2 more days, it'll end up being a hatchie. :)

Alright, I'm back! My internet was still dead when the original raffle start time rolled around, so I decided to just get some sleep and open in the morning. Hopefully there are no more technical issues.

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you to all of you who donated! I'm going to get started with moving all of that information to the entry form now but it may take an hour or so.

And yes, it is morning here now :)

Edited by The Dragoness

yaay! welcome back, Dragoness!

i guess beating up your power provider with the stick from borrntobefree helped! XD