TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

1 minute ago, walkinslow said:

We den't know for sure yet, but colour by biome is a possibility. :)

Ok, thanks.

All of mine are Alpine. May have to continue hunting at a later date. 

I managed to get the name "Tae Kwon Dodo" saved for one of my new murder-chickens.  Very curious to see how the colours of the spotted ones work.

I didn't realize there would (possibly) be biome differences, so I only caught the spotted ones from Alpine and Coast (3 and 3). It doesn't matter, I'll just catch the Forest ones when these guys hatch! I really like the wonky hatchies and the danger chickens, both breeds seem quite unique. Exciting!!

Don't appreciate the sneak attack of an update, as I wasn't checking the site at all for a new release since we got one this month already, but great to see new dragons, as always! ^^ Once I hatch my current lot (or dump them >_<), I'll have to try to grab some, despite them mixing already.

Cool to see some biome variation on the spotty one! The hatchlings looks great on both; can't wait to see the adults :3

(btw, seems like CB eggs need more time before you can abandon them? I noticed this a while ago, but not sure if it's just me being more impatient? I thought you only needed 2-3 hours, but now it's 5; was it always 5?)

Edited by Natakiro

Gorgeous dragons this release... but aren't they always gorgeous every release.  I feel so blessed!

12 minutes ago, Natakiro said:

(btw, seems like CB eggs need more time before you can abandon them? I noticed this a while ago, but not sure if it's just me being more impatient? I thought you only needed 2-3 hours, but now it's 5.)

It's always been 5 hours.^^

Glad to see the different variants, curious to see the adults of both new dragons!

1 minute ago, Chococat0815 said:

It's always been 5 hours.^^

Thanks for the verification! I guess I've just grown more impatient, as of late XD 

5 minutes ago, syasa said:

I think these dragons are cute! Do colors change by region?Or is it going to be like Gemston?:rolleyes:

We won't know until users start getting hatchlings. TJ's don't have a biome.

I have 8 new eggs, but half of them are pygmies so it looks like fewer somehow.  I keep wanting to go grab another one or two.

XD I always have that problem when I have a pygmy egg on my scroll. I miss them when I am counting up my eggs because they are so tiny!

I was late to the party, but I got two of the Pygmy and 2 of the other one from all biomes except forest (only got one from forest).

Can't wait to see the adults!

22 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'd LOVE some pygmy holidays - and some drakes too.

I would never dare assume that it was a failed Hallowe'en. There are spooks all year, you know... 👻

Even if they aren't failed Halloweens, I'd be sorely tempted to breed 'em with pumpkins! They'd make fine halloween mates if nothing else! :)

finially got alomost of the new releaes~~ can't wait to see they grown up!!!

thanks TJ and artiest for all the surprise!!!

Ah, nice, TJ added colors to his spotted babies!

Can't wait to see how the different colors can be achieved by us!  😃

I mean, the colors do map nicely to the three biomes, but that might just be too easy.  🤣

Edited by Shroomlet
Additional thought.

I had a dream that the spotty colors were related to the lattitude of your location - and that you could only get blues from Canada, Russia, or Scandinavian countries.

It was wild. More of a nightmare really.

I can't believe the names Poultergeist and Poultrygeist were taken already. Felt like they could be perfect for spooky pygmy there. Maybe they won't be as 🍗-like when they're adults though.

31 minutes ago, Shroomlet said:

Ah, nice, TJ added colors to his spotted babies!

Can't wait to see how the different colors can be achieved by us!  😃

I mean, the colors do map nicely to the three biomes, but that might just be too easy.  🤣

Interesting point.

I had ASSUMED that the colors went according to biome. ( AND that WOULD be the simplest way to do it)

BUT.... it WOULD be just like TJ to throw us a curveball. Will watch my eggies and see! ( Is happily locked with two spotteds from each biome AND a pair of the spooky pygmies.) From what I have seen of TJs hatchies.... I am really liking the spotteds, so far.... we will see what they are like when they adult, tho! :)

Edited by JavaTigress

Just in case the first breed color is biome-based I went ahead and got one from each. I guess we'll have to find out in a few hours

32 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

I had a dream that the spotty colors were related to the lattitude of your location - and that you could only get blues from Canada, Russia, or Scandinavian countries.

It was wild. More of a nightmare really.

Omg that's hilarious! That would be so frustrating. I can't even imagine the drama that would kick up around here!

Cautiously adding a few of my eggs to hatcheries now, keeping a close eye on them. I was going to give away one or two but apparently I somehow miscounted how many I actually have, lol. All my eggs were fogged and I think I was counting my two Prize eggs as new ones. 

Got me one of each of the spotteds finally, and 1 pygmy so far - I'll get one more when my scroll is free again!

*hypnotizes eggs to hatch already*

Oooh, the spotted ones remind me of Northern Lights! Very pretty! Thank you, artists and TJ!

Ah shoot, another release catches me unprepared, and I missed a spots in the Coast. I can't wait to see them all grown up!

Does anyone have cracks on theirs yet? Mine are heading into the 1000+ view territory with no cracks in sight. 

You're brave. I haven't' anywhere near that many views; I'm holding back !