TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

All of the glowing spot hatchlings look the same so far. Hmm. The mystery goes on...

Loving the spooky pygmies so far too. I didn't expect to see such huge hatchlings pop out of those tiny eggs XD

That's a glitch, as Corteo confirmed on the DC Discord.

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

the spriter for the glowing spots has stated in the DC Discord that they are supposed to have a difference, but they didn't hatch right. TJ will have to fix them. So there is a variation somewhere in them

Really? I haven't logged into discord in months, so I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up! You too @Whirlaway

Edited by The Dragoness

WE shall see....

Or not XD

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Seems the regulars are getting grabbed much faster then the pygmies. nothing left in the alpine or coast at :51 but plenty of pygmies in the jungle. I know not everyone likes pygmies in general though. Or it could be that the pygmies are just more common. 

16 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

That's a glitch, as Corteo confirmed on the DC Discord.

Wait, which is a glitch? The huge pygmy hatchlings, or the same-color glowspots?

Edit - NM, I read the next message and got my answer!

Edited by Laura-Borealis

What is DC Discord? Shouldn't spriters post release-related info here on this forum?

Just now, Laura-Borealis said:

Wait, which is a glitch? The huge pygmy hatchlings, or the same-color glowspots?

The fact that the spotteds are only one color.

Just now, walkinslow said:

What is DC Discord? Shouldn't spriters post release-related info here on this forum?

They can post where ever they want. They don't have to post here, just as much as they don't have to anywhere.

1 minute ago, walkinslow said:

Discord is, I believe, a chat place. DC has an unofficial, but often-used, chat place there. Spriters don't normally post new release info here until after TJ's have grown.

I like how viewbombers have only added part of my new egg batch. How considerate. Lol. I wish these would gender already. I want to see if the pygmies get even bigger.

Edited by Jazeki
Autocorrect

Looks like the amount of the new releases appearing in the cave has just steadily decreased.

I have a feeling the non-pygmy new release will be the same as the Black Truffles...

Aaaaah I'm missing some biomes!

Got a pair of pygmies from each biome but these multi colored guys allude me DX and now the others are in.

and  now everything is dropping

what happened to a 24 hour drop  s that those of us in this hemisphere have a chance to get one?

and why not drop a three color dragon by itself???

seriously not having much fun anymore

I’m glad I was down to 2 eggs. I was able to grab three of each of the new ones. Just enough to unlock the encyclopedia entries.

This is so bizzare. I can see the undercolor on the glowy hatchies just fine on my phone... but I can't see it at ALL on my PC; it looks more like a slightly purple highlight, but on my phone it's very clearly blue.

Weird.

Has anyone tried earthquaking new releases? Not that I'm going to. Or anyone else, I just wondered if anyone tries to get hatchies before tj's, or even just for more eggspace/first trading dibs.

Also, mine show up purple on my phone. I'm at work so I can't check pc

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

The Unique Breed Count is still glitched and not counting one of these two new releases as a new breed.

8 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Has anyone tried earthquaking new releases? Not that I'm going to. Or anyone else, I just wondered if anyone tries to get hatchies before tj's, or even just for more eggspace/first trading dibs.

Also, mine show up purple on my phone. I'm at work so I can't check pc

haha i'd never risk that, the chances for things to die is so high, and with old eggs already mixing in i'd probably never get the eggs back (not to mention the death cooldown on eggs keeping you from replacing them fast, resulting in a even lower chance of replacing what died -.- )

1 hour ago, miscat said:

Ironically, I think that was a very 'Adachi' thing to do. Sorry to hear that though

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Never never NEVER bite when your need for space is urgent.... :o

Haha, I know. :D I just got impatient and didn't feel like waiting for five hours to ditch the misclick. Oh well, I hope a new egg spawned in its place for someone to catch.

@dragonpuck @SyntheticSiivally

The 5 minute drops are gone in an eye blink, but check the hourlies. 90%+ eggs are new release eggs. Coast and Alpine only have Spotteds and Jungle only has pygmies, so those are easy. Forest is just a bit trickier with both. I’m at work and managing to catch things on my phone during quick bathroom breaks on the hour, so persevere, you’ll get them. :)

glowing spot hatchlign colors have updated. Blue, purple, and green bellies

Edited by Sirithiliel

Hey, colors fixed. UBC still needs to be fixed.

Edited by Whirlaway