TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

Surprise! Here's some more eggs to make up for lost time. Get yours from the forest, jungle, coast, or alpine.

Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg

This egg seems to be glowing in spots. Located in Alpine, Coast and Forest. Sorts between Sinomorph and Skywing. This egg can be bitten.

This tiny glowing egg tempts you to follow its light. Located in Forest and Jungle. Sorts between Melismor and Misfit.

Edited by Whirlaway

DON'T FORGET TO HIDE YOUR SCROLL AND / OR FOG AGAINST VIEWBOMBERS

Hah, I knew I hadn't seen those descriptions before! I've never seen a new egg in cave before I saw the forum post, how exciting! 

Edited by Cinspawn

Oh dear, I'm almost scroll locked. Thanks TJ and spriter(s), looking forward to see them grow up :) 

my current theory on siyats:

not incubated (incubated)
green: N/A (4d-3d 1h)
blue: 4d-2d 1h (3d-1d 1h)
purple: 2d-0h (1d-0h)

(non incubated green probably can be obtained from forcing it to hatch early before 4d such as kill, EQ)

Edited by Naraku

holy crow i was NOT expecting this - so happy to be here at the start of a drop for once! Here's hoping I can get all my eggs ASAP haha.

TWO SEPARATE RELEASES IN ONE MONTH?!!?!?! Omg this is so awesome!!! I totally wasn't expecting this! Randomly refreshed the biomes after not hunting for a few hours, and saw *empty* biomes and was like whaaaaaaa? 

(Thank you. Like, thank you so much. I've had a really horrible night and this is exactly what I need to take my mind off things!!)

Unexpected! I got so confused when I saw these in biomes.

I was there for the gusty switcheroo and I don't feel like there is a need to make up anything. It was kind of funny AND it was a nice July release overall! But thank you.

Well, that said, I'm very unprepared with a million dead eggs from failed vamp attempts that are locking me for 24hours, and three very hard-earned vamps. Here's to hoping these guys are common!

I'm going to get one of each from everywhere they appear in. This is so exciting.

Went to the cave to poke around for some eggs and it was empty! What do you know, another release. Thanks, TJ! Hoping to grab some soon. :)

(RIP—just remembered I have like 2 total slots left. Time to share some free hatchies hopefully!)

I love being here for the beginning of new releases! It's so much fun. I love seeing everyone's posts, the speculation, etc. 

Got one of each, that was ridiculously easy... Of course I probably jinxed it by saying that....