TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

where did they say that ?

DC Discord.

What a great surprise!! Thanks TJ and Spriters. 😊

WOW! Genuinely surprised with this one.

Thought they were magelight pygmies for a second but then realized it wasn't the right description.

I didn't see the forum post beforehand so this is exciting!

d'awww the hatchies!

Purple chubby reminded me of a parrot chick at first sight!

Can't figure out the one leg of the other - is it holding it up?And is there a purple stripe on the side? Where are my glasses... XD

Oooooo now that's an idea! Breeding them with Mage Lights. Mage Light was my first dragon!

Wow, this one caught me by surprise. But no prob, I have plenty of egg slots and always room for more pygmies. :D

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

2 hours ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

holy heck that pygmy did me a frighten! thats not to say its bad, but more im both scared of it and definitely wanna know where its going

Pretty much exactly my reaction to the pygmy! Wow. It looks spooky alright, just as the description says. Also gigantic, for a pygmy.... Looking at my Pygmy group this hatchie seems bigger then many of the current adult pygmies. 

I'm very very glad to see more purple in the cave, it's my favorite color. 

Whoa. 2nd release in a month? Nice. Got my fill of eggs. My scroll was was thankfully almost empty. The Pygmy hatch makes me laugh. Such a pudgy little bird. Curious how the others will look. 

And the easiest new release catch ever - went to each biome and caught a pair. Much better than last time!

Dammit, misclicked a Pillow instead of a glowy egg, had a Vampire bite it in hopes of it getting repulsed, but the damned thing died instead. 😠

So there ARE biome variants?! screams to the heavens because she can't grab more than one of each breed That's what I was afraid of last night.

And with popular they are, gonna bet these will be like Black Truffles and will be nonexistent in the biomes after the flood. Crud. Guess I better get ready to breed rare junk to get the other variants in the Trading Hub...

5 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

Dammit, misclicked a Pillow instead of a glowy egg, had a Vampire bite it in hopes of it getting repulsed, but the damned thing died instead. 😠

Ironically, I think that was a very 'Adachi' thing to do. Sorry to hear that though

6 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

Never never NEVER bite when your need for space is urgent.... :o

12 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

This egg seems to be glowing in spots. Located in Alpine, Coast and Forest. Sorts between Sinomorph and Skywing. This egg can be bitten.

This tiny glowing egg tempts you to follow its light. Located in Forest and Jungle. Sorts between Purple and Pyralsprite.

You are a saint.  Thank you for not just bragging about how early you are to post in this thread.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'd LOVE some pygmy holidays - and some drakes too.

I would never dare assume that it was a failed Hallowe'en. There are spooks all year, you know... 👻

We already have a halloween Pygmi, don't we? Pumpkin Pygmi

2 minutes ago, Marduk said:

You are a saint.  Thank you for not just bragging about how early you are to post in this thread.

You're welcome! I never understand the 'oh I posted first' thing. I'd rather put all the info people will need in the first post (that's why I try and get first reply as many times as possible, lol) then brag about it and forcing people to ask over and over again about the info they need.

Edited by Whirlaway

2 minutes ago, Laura-Lana said:

We already have a halloween Pygmi, don't we? Pumpkin Pygmi

Whoops good point.

All of the glowing spot hatchlings look the same so far. Hmm. The mystery goes on...

Loving the spooky pygmies so far too. I didn't expect to see such huge hatchlings pop out of those tiny eggs XD

Well no one said we can't have a second halloween pygmi. On the other hand you are right,spooky dragons are fine all year :D

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

All of the glowing spot hatchlings look the same so far. Hmm. The mystery goes on...

Loving the spooky pygmies so far too. I didn't expect to see such huge hatchlings pop out of those tiny eggs XD

the spriter for the glowing spots has stated in the DC Discord that they are supposed to have a difference, but they didn't hatch right. TJ will have to fix them. So there is a variation somewhere in them

and i agree, those pygmy hatchlings are absolutely gigantic for pygmies lol!

Edited by Sirithiliel