TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

Indeed, I will only need 1 more cb egg to get my 6 purples for goals. I can sleep happily now x) 

yay for purples! :)

i still have a day to wait for the first of my eggs to get under two days. 

Well, I'm glad that we finally found out how to get purples, so I can rest easy knowing that I won't have to wait reluctantly until Tuesday (aka when there's less than 24 hours left on two of me eggies) to hatch purples. :'D One more thank-you to TJ and spriters, since I don't know how much longer the thread will be open now that we figured out all of the variations. Whew! Can't wait for my purples to hatch, and for two of my murder chickens (along with a green penguin) to grow up in a couple of hours. :wub: 

All right! That means I can unfog mine tomorrow for purple! Glad it's all figured out now.

Yaaaaaayyyyyy! I am unreasonably excited about finding out how to get a certain color of pixels!! lol  So glad it's not less then 1 day, goodness. 

*waves at Corteo*

Thanks to everyone who spent their time watching, waiting, and experimenting to see how the dragon colors worked, and thank you very much to the artists and TJ for their hard work on these! This was definitely an interesting release, all the dragons look great (including the Mimic pygmies of course!), and it's a relief to know for sure how to get each color of the Siyats now 😃