The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

4 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Thank you @Dracaena! So the 5G Stripe is missing? And you're sure it wasn't mixed up with either of the Stripes in the Winners post? I had some help with the list, so I might need to talk to my lovely helper about what could have gone wrong. And I would like to know what I'm missing from you as well, @Wmctalon. I'm sorry about the trouble!

I had donated a total of 3 stripes x yulebuck checkers (plus others).  The two 4th gens are on the winners list and have been delivered.  The 5th gen is still on my scroll. 

2 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

I had donated a total of 3 stripes x yulebuck checkers (plus others).  The two 4th gens are on the winners list and have been delivered.  The 5th gen is still on my scroll. 

Alright, I found it in the spreadsheet. It looks like there was not a name drawn for that one, so feel free to raffle it off or keep it for yourself.

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Alright, I found it in the spreadsheet. It looks like there was not a name drawn for that one, so feel free to raffle it off or keep it for yourself.

Thank you for checking!

This is not a complaint in any way, shape or form! It's just that I haven't received one of my eggs yet, the 8G silver tinsel x Celestial. Is someone kindly keeping it safe / hatching it? 

I don't know if it was an anonymous donation? 

I'm still new and I'm not sure what happens in these situations. I just need to know whether to keep an egg slot open for him.... 

Thank you :) 

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yes, unless you made arrangements when you donated it to remain anonymous.

Yeah I clicked the anonymous. I was just curious if something went wrong and we had to send them out ourselves as my gift hasn't left my scroll yet.

I also haven't gotten the eggy I won either. XD

Edited by TerraAnne

Ooops, I've had a pretty bad last couple of days myself. I'll get my donations out asap. So sorry!

Edit: Okay, I sent out my things. Again I am so sorry everyone.

Edited by Rosastrasza

7 hours ago, Rosastrasza said:

Ooops, I've had a pretty bad last couple of days myself. I'll get my donations out asap. So sorry!

Edit: Okay, I sent out my things. Again I am so sorry everyone.

Hugs, I think everyone's frantically balancing holiday prep, family, illness and school right now. You kept them safe I'm sure, they'll be fine.

Bumping this as I know someone's still hopeful of their prize egg (silver tinsel x celestial) or probs hatchie by now :)

Edited by Okarnill

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:19 AM, Abbeymore said:

This is not a complaint in any way, shape or form! It's just that I haven't received one of my eggs yet, the 8G silver tinsel x Celestial. Is someone kindly keeping it safe / hatching it? 

I don't know if it was an anonymous donation? 

I'm still new and I'm not sure what happens in these situations. I just need to know whether to keep an egg slot open for him.... 

Thank you :) 

Took a look at this one, unfortunately it already grew up completely :(

Perhaps the donator sends you a message. Sorry having no better News for you.

Edited by Din85

I'm going to have to hatch the egg that my giftee hasn't picked up, but its still here for them to take as a hatchy.

EDIT: Just sent the hatchy in a new teleport link to the winner Terces.

Edited by TerraAnne

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Would anyone like this eggy?

Took it!

I'm working on the same lineage, it will be a perfect mate for her.

Thank you ❤️ 

FLASH RAFFLE!

Thanks to a wonderful anonymous donor, I have three 2G spriter's alt hatchlings to raffle off in honor of Valentine's Day! It is also time to choose another Silver Special winner.

Enter Here!

CLOSED

This raffle will only be open for 24 hours. Good luck!

Edited by The Dragoness
Winners will be posted soon!

That's my first time participating here... great to see you've got such kind donations! Good luck everybody! 🍀

21 minutes ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

@The DragonessOn the form, I can only choose one of the hatchlings to enter for. Is this intentional and we can only enter for one, or an error?

No, it is not intentional. Will fix ASAP! If anyone else who was affected by this wants to re-enter, please feel welcome to. 

@MaeTM, @Soulsborne, @wheeloftime13, @purplehaze

Edited by The Dragoness
Fixed!

Thank you Dragoness for the flash raffle!💖

Its a nice surprise😱🍀

Since the form is asking me if I want to submit again, are you allowed to enter your name multiple times?  I'm assuming "No", but am asking anyway.

Lol some of those were in the trading area a few days ago and refused my offer of cb gold. I wonder who got them in the end.  >.<  Thank you amazing donor!