TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Reminder..

~Please use lineage links on the forum. Members deciding to use view links will receive a warn.~

What's everybody's favourite codes so far? Looking at the wiki (since I haven't looked at several pages here yet and I might have otherwise missed some and so on), my favourites are, in no particular order:

Snape

XFile

Frodo

FZuko

Horse

Death

And I believe there's a Smaug? Because I really like that too.

There's so many other codes that I like I can't choose, I don't even know why I'm trying :'D

Edit to add that OBVIOUSLY my favourite code is Marth.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Only 13 hours to go and still not even a crack.. hmm must find more sites to add it to. tongue.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/APRIL

Does anyone know of any auto refreshers? I am using 3 right now but they are not doing much for her.

Edited by acm1923

What's everybody's favourite codes so far?

:T Monet is my favorite so far.

I do like Stark, too for the Game of Thrones reference.

Roxas, too since I am a Kingdom Hearts fan.

I also kinda like FZuko since... AVATAR REFERENCE. But that "F" before it is kinda annoying, I'll admit (I believe the owner also mentioned this earlier? Alas.)

What's everybody's favourite codes so far? Looking at the wiki (since I haven't looked at several pages here yet and I might have otherwise missed some and so on), my favourites are, in no particular order:

Snape

XFile

Frodo

FZuko

Horse

Death

There's so many other codes that I like I can't choose, I don't even know why I'm trying :'D

Since FZuko is mine, obviously that is my favourite. xd.png Aside from that , though, my faves so far are:

Snape

XFile

Smaug

Siren

Fairy

Death

Horse

Only 13 hours to go and still not even a crack.. hmm must find more sites to add it to. tongue.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/APRIL

Does anyone know of any auto refreshers? I am using 3 right now but they are not doing much for her.

I've got ten sites that I'm using right now. Let me know if you want them, or if anyone else wants access for their new babies.

Snape

XFile

Frodo

FZuko

Horse

Death

Obviously, Cammy is my favorite ahaha

My other favorites are

Angel

KOREA

China

gLtzy

Siren

XFile

Bubba

Hopefully I can weasel my way into trades for swaps with those owners x)

I've got ten sites that I'm using right now. Let me know if you want them, or if anyone else wants access for their new babies.

Yes please smile.gif I have mine in 5 and she doesn't have that many views.

Yes please smile.gif I have mine in 5 and she doesn't have that many views.

I sent you a message. :-) Mine will likely be fully hatched by the time I wake up tomorrow morning. :-)

So pretty,

Can't wait till they're all hatched and growing. Though my fave is Xfiles. Kinda wanna name one if I win Scully or Mulder lol.

Congrates to the winners and everyone lucky enough to be getting 2nd gens

Now I really wish I had chosen Japan as a code seeing as there's a Korea and a China! I see the codes are slowly appearing on the wiki (although my list is longer) biggrin.gif

I'm always only to swaps so feel free too pm about those. smile.gif

PM'd TJ but he said he hadn't seen any winner with the code Sansa and hasn't replied since. I don't think I'm going to get my code. sad.gif

I just wish I knew what went wrong. sad.gif

Edit: Is it possible that TJ thinks I'm lying? Because he's changed other codes.

Edited by Cireth

My favorite of the new codes so far is the Bronze Tinsel with the code BOOTY. Kinda hard to beat that xd.png

PM'd TJ but he said he hadn't seen any winner with the code Sansa and hasn't replied since. I don't think I'm going to get my code. sad.gif

I just wish I knew what went wrong. sad.gif

Edit: Is it possible that TJ thinks I'm lying? Because he's changed other codes.

TJ told me it's not possible to change codes after the egg exists...

My favorite code is definitely XFile! Its the best code by far on any dragon ever, haha. Fairy and Siren are tied for 2nd place.

I don't think my code, geode, even ranks in my top 10. So many people had so many great ideas!

My favorite code is definitely XFile! Its the best code by far on any dragon ever, haha. Fairy and Siren are tied for 2nd place.

I don't think my code, geode, even ranks in my top 10. So many people had so many great ideas!

I actually really like your code ^ ^

Uhhh BOOTY tinsel is indeed epic!

My other favorites are ExoSM, KOREA, Fairy, Siren and probably the most creative code ever - XFile

SO many new pretties. ^.^ I'll be looking forward to getting offspring of some of these.

Delurking to say hello

I won a Bronze Tinsel - seren!

Breeding list now full, congrats to all! :3

Edited by goldenapple

Delurking to say hello

I won a Bronze Tinsel - seren!

Tiny breeding list is open in my profile, any silver shimmer owners are encouraged to pm!

Congrats on your prize baby biggrin.gif