TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

I keep having random dreams and thoughts about winning when I'm sleeping and at work. XP I really hope I win, I have so many plans. So many. To judge by the random things, I think that if I do win, it'd either be a gold shimmer or silver tinsel. I have no idea why it'd be those two specifically, I wasn't even trying to think of the raffle when those thoughts popped up.

I also had a dream about winning once, before the actual raffle. In that dream, I won a Bronze Tinsel. I actually saw the page and typed in the code I wanted.

Dreams like that make my hopes skyrocket. xd.png

Popping back in to congratulate all the newly revealed winners! I love all this LOTR/Hobbit themed codes <3 I'll have to try and collect babies from Frodo and Smaug (and Bilbo too now that I can afford it xd.png)

I'm honoured that Frodo is on some people's 'Favourite Code' list. biggrin.gif

Edited by Frodo

Oh goodness I already wish to gift some, and have trades pending with others. ^^

Remember to pace yourself. Prizes produce slowly, and if you agree to too many trades you'll be pretty miserable in the long run.

Remember to pace yourself. Prizes produce slowly, and if you agree to too many trades you'll be pretty miserable in the long run.

The hardest part is finding a mate they like. Haha! I have some from the SAME line that produce more or less shinies. I swear they just like some mates better than others. tongue.gif

The hardest part is finding a mate they like. Haha! I have some from the SAME line that produce more or less shinies. I swear they just like some mates better than others. tongue.gif

How odd, I've noticed that when looking through old shimmer lineages.

And thank you; I will pace! I think I'm set for now smile.gif

For my own breedings, to start with, I'm planning on breeding to rares to help increase the chance of a shiny baby. Then I can get to my actual waitlist faster. xd.png Fortunately, my friend wants one with mistletoe, so that will be relatively easy, as long as both my mistletoes don't refuse. I probably jinxed it now. rolleyes.gif

For my own breedings, to start with, I'm planning on breeding to rares to help increase the chance of a shiny baby. Then I can get to my actual waitlist faster. xd.png Fortunately, my friend wants one with mistletoe, so that will be relatively easy, as long as both my mistletoes don't refuse. I probably jinxed it now. rolleyes.gif

Hopefully not. >_<

Kiyoura -I haven't been able to manage a 2G Holly either. Some day I'll find someone that is willing to trade for what I can offer. *fingers crossed*

Yeah. Maybe. XP The chances are so slim that I just shrugged and decided to play Dragcave to make me happy instead of stressed out over finding the "perfect mates", though. (My Grave from Holly will probably not find a Holly mate.)

*A La Mr Burns from the Simpsons* Hmmm, if I win, I shall be giving eggs to those without second gens, and dropping the prize fails on the departures thread for lucky people. Maybe keeping some for trading off for some of the metals I want. But no lists.

Here's my little lovely!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NUzZY ~Please use /lineage/ links for growing things. Simply replace /view/ with /lineage/ in the url~

I was going to ask for Liddy as a code, but my kitten stuck a paw under the monitor and filed the form while I was filling it in. ohmy.gif

No problems, though. I never ever ever expected a first-gen shiny so IT'S ALL GOOD!!!

Timing was perfect. I had no other eggs and only one hatchling remains immature now. cool.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Here's my little lovely!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NUzZY ~Please use /lineage/ links for growing things. Simply replace /view/ with /lineage/ in the url~

I was going to ask for Liddy as a code, but my kitten stuck a paw under the monitor and filed the form while I was filling it in.  ohmy.gif

No problems, though. I never ever ever expected a first-gen shiny so IT'S ALL GOOD!!!

Timing was perfect. I had no other eggs and only one hatchling remains immature now.  cool.gif

You're not allowed to use view codes. You can replace the view with lineage though and that'll be good. But otherwise, congrats and you may want to name it Nuzzle. xd.png

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Here's my little lovely!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NUzZY

I was going to ask for Liddy as a code, but my kitten stuck a paw under the monitor and filed the form while I was filling it in.  ohmy.gif

Timing was perfect. I had no other eggs and only one hatchling remains immature now.  cool.gif

I think it worked out fine. NUzZY is an adorable code~

Edited by Dewdropmon

Here's my little lovely!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NUzZY

What a cute code!!! xd.png

EDIT: Adding below

I hate to necro a conversation but I left right after I last posted...

Well...I have been rekt

Good thing I have the Ptero- prefix xd.png (and I typed prexif at first, you see why I have this problem)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Ptero-Fomort...Not%20Formotiis

Lol, I like the name you changed it to xd.png

Edited by Kira-san

I hate to necro a conversation but I left right after I last posted...

LOL ACTUALLY PTEP it's spelled http://dragcave.net/view/n/Fomortiis and someone else used it for a Desipis too oh man this is hilarious X'DD

Well...I have been rekt

Good thing I have the Ptero- prefix xd.png (and I typed prexif at first, you see why I have this problem)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Ptero-Fomort...Not%20Formotiis

I'm honoured that Frodo is on some people's 'Favourite Code' list. biggrin.gif

Quite a few list actually! tongue.gif

Here is a friend's, we talked about codes for days, lol.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/skies

I know a few codes I'd like to have, if I ever won..

Lovely code! If you bred that with a skywing and you will have a very cool lineage theme. tongue.gif Congrats!

Edited by acm1923

I am really looking forward to seeing what is released this year that might pair well with Fairy. I might breed her to my heart seeker come val day biggrin.gif

I am really looking forward to seeing what is released this year that might pair well with Fairy. I might breed her to my heart seeker come val day biggrin.gif

Keep in mind that new releases generally breed worse since the ratios haven't had time to sort out yet (unless they're holidays of course).

Edited by The_Bucket

Lovely code! If you bred that with a skywing and you will have a very cool lineage theme. tongue.gif Congrats!

Oh, this isn't mine, lol. It's my friend's!

I'm thinking very strongly of breeding mine with a Radiant Angel for V-day.

Keep in mind that new releases generally breed worse since the ratios haven't had time to sort out yet (unless they're holidays of course).

Oh I know smile.gif I've been here long enough to realize that believe me ;D Thanks for the warning though ^^