TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

F-bomb tinsel was custom. :3 I believe the capitalization was unique because other versions of the word were taken. I know because this is the kind of thing I look up in my free time.

That makes me wonder if other naughty codes would be accepted or not...

Also, if you requested a naughty code that was a big no-no, would he unname all your dragons? Or just give you a random code?

Seeing so many great codes almost makes me wish I'd picked something more creative  xd.png But I am still quite happy with my choice, even if it's just the root of the dragon family name of my cave: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Erila

I'm kinda feeling the same way with mine. Everyone's picked awesome codes and what did I do?

I went and picked the Korean word for dragon:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Mireu

Soooooo original lol rolleyes.gif

I like yours though Erila is super pretty!

Edited by mysterrie

That makes me wonder if other naughty codes would be accepted or not...

Also, if you requested a naughty code that was a big no-no, would he unname all your dragons? Or just give you a random code?

I assume that it would be easiest just to deny your request, if it were absolutely unacceptable, and give you a random coded egg instead. After all, random naughty codes occur every now and then as it is, and so far as I know no one gets punished for them.

Also mysterrie... You dragon is LOVELY. I'd SO want an egg from it.

Edited by Silverswift

I'm kinda feeling the same way with mine. Everyone's picked awesome codes and what did I do?

I think it's super cool! Love your code choice biggrin.gif

This, definitely this.

I am one of those people, after all.

Same. If I won and didn't get to have the code I requested, sure I'd be a little disappointed but it wouldn't totally ruin the experience of winning a CB Prize dragon of my very own.

I assume that it would be easiest just to deny your request, if it were absolutely unnaceptable, \ and give you a random coded egg instead. After all, random naughty codes occur every now and then as it is, and so far as I know no one gets punished for them.

Also mysterrie... You dragon is LOVELY. I SO want an egg from it now.

Aww Silverswift thank you!

I'm glad you like it. (Perhaps my eccentric idea isn't too far out there lol)

If you want to send a PM my way feel free <333

I think it's super cool! Love your code choice  biggrin.gif

Thank you Polar!!

Edited by mysterrie

I have sooo many code names I would love to get..but I have the feeling that if I dont start writing them down I will forget when the time comes..spaz..and type something random..e.e;!!!

Aww Silverswift thank you!

I'm glad you like it. (Perhaps my eccentric idea isn't too far out there lol)

If you want to send a PM my way feel free <333

PM sent.

I don't think it is at all. I like to give my dragons names in other languages sometimes.

Not QUITE the same thing as a code, but still.

SO many neat codes. :3

I like yours too, it's sounds fit for something or someone very beautiful! smile.gif

It has finally got a big hole in it.

Mine, too! biggrin.gif

I'm so indecisive about whether or not to actually name Snape. I name all my dragons, but he might have to be the exception (especially since my normal naming scheme doesn't really make sense with his name).

Edited by Sycamore

I TOTALLY know what you mean. xd.png

That said, i guess the ones that do win redraws will just have to bite the bullet and keep that eggslot open, Val eggs in the AP or NOT.

Yeah, that's another concern that would end up in my mind. "WUT ABOUT THE VAL EGGS!?" But since I already have my priorities set on what I'd do if I had a Prize with me, that's not horribly worrysome for me. tongue.gif

Seeing so many great codes almost makes me wish I'd picked something more creative  xd.png But I am still quite happy with my choice, even if it's just the root of the dragon family name of my cave: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Erila

Oh, but it's so pretty!!! x3 I LOVE the code! <3

Mine, too! biggrin.gif

I'm so indecisive about whether or not to actually name Snape. I name all my dragons, but he might have to be the exception (especially since my normal naming scheme doesn't really make sense with his name).

Please don't xd.png coming from a code collector and an HP fan your dragon's code is just too freaking awesome for him to be named lol x3

Please don't xd.png coming from a code collector and an HP fan your dragon's code is just too freaking awesome for him to be named lol x3

^ This!

I think it's a gorgeous code.

PM sent.

I don't think it is at all. I like to give my dragons names in other languages sometimes. 

Not QUITE the same thing as a code, but still.

SO many neat codes. :3

Actually she ended up getting it because I had to choose something five letters long, every option I found was four or six. Then because the Shimmers are based on Lungs I tried Japanese/Chinese words.... Again too long. Mireu is the equivalent word in Korea for the Chinese Lung so I thought it was rather fitting for a Shimmer to get a code with it. ^^

And thanks Ripan! I'm thinking she's gonna get a Japanese first name, korean middle name, then the scroll name which is french as a last name ^^

Thank you Dewdrop!!!

Edited by mysterrie

Mine, too! biggrin.gif

xd.png I'd be so conflicted about that, too.

I normally name all of mine, but none of mine really have codes worthy of showing off.

IF it makes you feel any better, even the If it has a face it has a name oath leaves an exception for cool codes.

The code itself CAN be counted as a name in that case.

IF it makes you feel any better, even the If it has a face it has a name oath leaves an exception for cool codes.

Ooooooooh, I didn't remember this! I think that settles it. tongue.gif

Just three hours to go. I wasn't going to influence my dragon's gender, but now I'm having second thoughts. I just can't wait to know if I should be referring to it as a he or a she. I'm so conflicted.

Naming mine 'Sansa the Queen of Westeros' as soon as she hatches. smile.gif

Incubated her so she'll hatch in a couple of hours. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

Just three hours to go. I wasn't going to influence my dragon's gender, but now I'm having second thoughts. I just can't wait to know if I should be referring to it as a he or a she. I'm so conflicted.

Do you have specific breeding plans? If so then influence. If not then you can leave it to chance.

I've only had one influence fail so far but if it was to fail again it would be with this egg.

So I've warned Sansa that if she resists influence and goes male the name isn't changing. tongue.gif

Edit: I really hope she likes the mates I've chosen for her.

She has three she'll breed with every three breedings:

Joffrey the Golden Prince

Ramsay Bolton the Torturer

Petyr the Scheming Lord

And her most of the time, true love mate, is still a hatchling and is holding her name for her until she hatches.

Any name suggestions for him? So far I have '... the King of Westeros'.

Edited by Cireth

I've only had one influence fail so far but if it was to fail again it would be with this egg.

So I've warned Sansa that if she resists influence and goes male the name isn't changing. tongue.gif

Wait does that mean she'll be the first transgender dragon on DC?!

It'll be history making lol

Yeah I influenced mine as well and I'm sitting here with fingers crossed as I see the first crack appear but I'm praying she hatches soon. I want her named as of yesterday!!

Wait does that mean she'll be the first transgender dragon on DC?!

It'll be history making lol

Yeah I influenced mine as well and I'm sitting here with fingers crossed as I see the first crack appear but I'm praying she hatches soon. I want her named as of yesterday!!

I suppose it does. xd.png

But hopefully she won't resist because then I'd have to find new mates. sad.gif

Hmmmm... I'm debating as to the name... there is this german Faery tale, "König Drosselbart" (King Thrushbeard in english), and somehow that seems a fitting name for my Silver boy. but König is not possible because of the umlaut. So....

possibilities:

Koenig Drosselbart, but I dislike the umlaut transcription to oe

Prinz Drosselbart (still german but would translate to Prince Thrushbeard, not king so would not be the correct title for the Faery Tale)

or the english translation, King Thrushbeard...

any advices^^? Does anyone know if this faery tale is known in the english/american language as well, and under the name of King Thrushbeard?

Edited by Varnayrah