TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Haha yeah, I was thinking of Kaito Kid from Magic Kaito/Detective Conan

But I think she was thinking of Kaito from the Vocaloids, she loves those so much  rolleyes.gif

Oh my gosh, those were actually BOTH Kaitos I was thinking of!!! xd.png So awesome!

Also, that image is hilarious, Sock xd.png

EDIT: Nice code, skyie! =D

Edited by Kira-san

Here's my sister's egg!! I'm so jelly  tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kaito

She even got the perfect dragon for that code~ since we were brainstorming code ideas in case one of us won.

I know what code I'd try for if I won ^^ lol, so you're not the only one.

This is my new favorite code ever ohmy.gif

Especially if it's a reference to the vocaloid. I can't wait for a few months to pass so I can maybe get one of it's descendants.

Stop me, because I also have no skill here. xD

user posted image

HA that made me laugh.

Oh my gosh, those were actually BOTH Kaitos I was thinking of!!! xd.png So awesome!

Also, that image is hilarious, Sock  xd.png

EDIT: Nice code, skyie! =D

Haha yeah, so many Kaitos in anime and such <3

And Roars is cool, idk if you saw the superbowl halftime the other night, but the code/bronze shimmer reminded me of the awesome lion/tiger that Katy Perry rode out on while singing Roar

user posted image

Haha yeah, so many Kaitos in anime and such <3

And Roars is cool, idk if you saw the superbowl halftime the other night, but the code/bronze shimmer reminded me of the awesome lion/tiger that Katy Perry rode out on while singing Roar

user posted image

IKR! I thought that too!

To the Winners: Congratulations

To Everyone Else: Best of Luck in the redraw.

I'm pretty sure I have no chance. I've been here seven (almost eight) years and haven't managed a CB Prize or even a 2G Prize. Just not a very luck Wolf.

Looking forward to the new Valentine dragon. biggrin.gif

To the Winners: Congratulations

To Everyone Else: Best of Luck in the redraw.

I'm pretty sure I have no chance. I've been here seven (almost eight) years and haven't managed a CB Prize or even a 2G Prize. Just not a very luck Wolf.

Looking forward to the new Valentine dragon. biggrin.gif

Same! But I haven't really been trying too hard for a 2G Shimmer either, lol. tongue.gif

I need a fun X-File themed badge to link to XFile. Too bad I suck at badges lol.

user posted image

*smiles innocently*

Stop me, because I also have no skill here. xD

user posted image

LOL omg this is fantastic, I love it <3

I like FZuko and Roars.

Firelord Zuko wub.gif

Congratulations to all winners who got their codes!

Those are so amazing!

Love the X-Files.

Edited by toyofubl

Kiyoura -I haven't been able to manage a 2G Holly either. Some day I'll find someone that is willing to trade for what I can offer. *fingers crossed*

user posted image

*smiles innocently*

Ahh, that's so cool and so much better than mine! Lol, love it.

(Thanks for the compliments on mine, all. ^^ )

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I like FZuko and Roars.

Firelord Zuko wub.gif

Congratulations to all winners who got their codes!

Yay! Someone likes my eggy's code. happy.gif That made me so happy! I need to make a trophy with a bronze egg that has a scar on one side and sitting in flames, or something neat like that. tongue.gif

Ahh, that's so cool and so much better than mine! Lol, love it.

(Thanks for the compliments on mine, all. ^^ )

Your was pretty awesome to! If I had thought of that code I would want your badge tongue.gif priceless.

Glad to see Im not the only hopeful soul laugh.gif I checked to see if someone else chose the code and it just says that it cant find the dragon Im looking for. Im hoping that it means that no one has chosen it...

Glad to see Im not the only hopeful soul laugh.gif I checked to see if someone else chose the code and it just says that it cant find the dragon Im looking for. Im hoping that it means that no one has chosen it...

Same here =P I even tried a couple of "variations of my code" (like no caps, all caps,) and it doesn't seem that there's one of my desired code ^u^/ Let's (or more of let ME) hope it stays that way and that I win, lol.

Kiyoura -I haven't been able to manage a 2G Holly either. Some day I'll find someone that is willing to trade for what I can offer. *fingers crossed*

Same. We can dream.

I keep having random dreams and thoughts about winning when I'm sleeping and at work. XP I really hope I win, I have so many plans. So many. To judge by the random things, I think that if I do win, it'd either be a gold shimmer or silver tinsel. I have no idea why it'd be those two specifically, I wasn't even trying to think of the raffle when those thoughts popped up.

I keep having random dreams and thoughts about winning when I'm sleeping and at work. XP I really hope I win, I have so many plans. So many. To judge by the random things, I think that if I do win, it'd either be a gold shimmer or silver tinsel. I have no idea why it'd be those two specifically, I wasn't even trying to think of the raffle when those thoughts popped up.

I misread that as "while I'm sleeping at work" OTL

omg lol I did the exact same thing xd.png

Yeah, I'm desperately trying to keep myself from planning what kinds of dragons I would pair my prize with... IF I won one xd.png Like, awhile ago, I was kind of thinking, "Hmm... I wonder though, what dragons would I use as mates? Hmm... NOPE, NO. I am NOT doing this!" I mean, I've ALREADY set myself up for disaster a LOT, I don't need it to go any farther! laugh.gif

No that's a few of my coworkers. xd.png 12 hour shifts are no joke, man.

But yeah, I would be doing something, and all of the sudden 'gold shimmer' would pop in my head, even when I wasn't thinking about dragcave at all. Got a bit annoying, really. And I keep checking the forums during my breaks. Bleh. XP