TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

I've been using the wiki o.O

Here

Someone's probably got a master list somewhere. I wish it were me lol

Thanks. smile.gif

I like Death, Frost, Ragna, Marik, Smaug (definately my favourite biggrin.gif ) for the Shimmers

Snape, tarja (Nightwish fan?), Siren, Lucia for the Tinsels smile.gif

Congrats to Kevin and James for gendering as they should cool.gif

8) Melon has yet to gender. *waits nervously*

If you want to name Melon "Melon" let me know. One of my harvests has that name. :3

I'd like some help getting enough views to gender mine too, I kinda want to see if Ragna turned out to be a guy, if not that's going to be...awkward lol.

And yeah if Zuko isn't a guy, also awkward lol. I guess the issue with gendering is the UV ratio?

Shine, Ragna both added to the list.

The more UVs they have, the better chance we have of actually hatching them. biggrin.gif

And, of course, each dragon is different. smile.gif

The more UVs they have, the better chance we have of actually hatching them. biggrin.gif

Not Shine, shine. Lower case. There's already an adult Shine. Whoops. Thank you! smile.gif

Not Shine, shine. Lower case. There's already an adult Shine. Whoops. Thank you! smile.gif

I wrote it right on my list here, just accidentally typed it Shine! No worries. biggrin.gif

The habit to capitalize the first letters in sentences is strong in me. tongue.gif

Yellowstone's owner, you still around? Your baby has 16k views so far.

Edit - Oh goodness. 17k. We have another stubborn tinsel here!

Edited by EscapistLore

I'd like some help getting enough views to gender mine too, I kinda want to see if Ragna turned out to be a guy, if not that's going to be...awkward lol.

And yeah if Zuko isn't a guy, also awkward lol. I guess the issue with gendering is the UV ratio?

UV's are harder to pull out of a hat, is the real thing. I've gotten him 40 or so, but it's not been enough yet.

Bam everyone is added on my end. Prepare for a new view every second hehe >:D

Thanks.  smile.gif

I like Death, Frost, Ragna, Marik, Smaug (definately my favourite  biggrin.gif ) for the Shimmers

Snape, tarja (Nightwish fan?), Siren, Lucia for the Tinsels  smile.gif

Congrats to Kevin and James for gendering as they should  cool.gif

I'm glad you like my hatchling's code smile.gif

But w-wait there's a Nightwish themed code? ._. I'm officially amazed now if that's the case. Smaug is amazing though, but there's so many amazing codes.

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

I wrote it right on my list here, just accidentally typed it Shine! No worries. biggrin.gif

The habit to capitalize the first letters in sentences is strong in me. tongue.gif

Yellowstone's owner, you still around? Your baby has 16k views so far.

Edit - Oh goodness. 17k. We have another stubborn tinsel here!

Thank you!!

As most prize eggs have hatched, I will close this so TJ can post a new topic for updates.

Congratulations to those that won.