TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

I will also unlurk I guess jus to share my happiness with everyone biggrin.gif

I won this bronze Shimmer http://dragcave.net/lineage/ExoSM :3

His code is a reference to the famous South Korean Pop boy band Exo formed by SM Entertainment which I'm a huge fan of biggrin.gif

Dont pm me about his offspring plz though, my sister here will be offering trades for his future offspring bcuz I mainly not really active on Dragon cave anymore bcuz of in real life issues smile.gif

Edited by Aryaryn

At the very least, the codes that are random because of some weird reason, whether a glitch or someone else took it, should have the option of 'killing' their egg, thus deleting it from the system, then having their 'new' egg appear with the redraws.

If someone chooses to kill their CB PRIZE EGG - an egg that tens of thousands of people would LOVE the privalage to have -why on earth should they be given another CB Prize egg? blink.gif

His code is a reference to the famous South Korean Pop boy band Exo formed by SM Entertainment which I'm a huge fan of biggrin.gif

Dont pm me about his offspring plz though, my sister here will be offering trades for his future offspring bcuz I mainly not really active on Dragon cave anymore bcuz of in real life issues smile.gif

Congratulations =)

Its sadly of first come first serve. Your friend asked for it too late. I am sorry they missed out. Also it is not a lie. As I stated about the egg that had the GEODE code that got changed, the egg had not been generated. What happened there is that an HM got upgraded to prize winner before the egg could be generated and as such was given the option to keep the code they chose or change it, which was changed. Now we're talking about there was no upgrade or down grade, only choose your preference, and get your egg. As such there was no way of changing preference before the eggs were distributed.

Again, sorry you friend was too late for the code they wanted but that is something that happens.

I'm pretty sure they would have been one of the first, but then that stupid glitch happened and they had to redo it.

There are other eggs besides the geode one that had their codes changed.

Also with the point that "People will all just want theor codes changed amd it's to prevent that" it would be easy to tell if someone missed out because someone else took it, rather than they accidentally chose one that already had been taken. But as for people who apparently didn't save their preferences right, I agree you can't really tell. Except the girl that missed out on Sansa.

Congrats on your prize smile.gif

TJ can change the rules as he sees fit. This year we had no HM but we had a huge increase of prizes.

As AnanoKimi pointed out several times, he has to deal with SIX HUNDRED winners, automated stuff or not. If he chose not to change codes for whatever reason, it is his site, his right.

Please stop complaining.

It's not a rule, he said it's not possible. If he didn't want to change codes he should of made something to prevent people missing out.

My friend currently lives with their mum and her boyfriend as well as their two younger siblings. Their mum takes all of their money because she says she "needs it" and spends it on useless things and spoils their younger siblings. As well as this she expects them to have money for all different kinds of things, from public transport to phone bills. They are also constantly at their grandmother's house doing all kinds of stuff for them for nothing. On top of all of this, their mum's boyfriend is from another country and because the government messed up, and lied to them, he may be getting sent back. This will cause even more problems, their mum will probably lose their job because they won't make enough money to send their younger siblings to daycare and they will have even more things to do when they are already stressed out enough.

I'm sorry if me wanting this one little thing to go right for them is bothering you.

I'm pretty sure they would have been one of the first, but then that stupid glitch happened and they had to redo it.

There are other eggs besides the geode one that had their codes changed.

Also with the point that "People will all just want theor codes changed amd it's to prevent that" it would be easy to tell if someone missed out because someone else took it, rather than they accidentally chose one that already had been taken. But as for people who apparently didn't save their preferences right, I agree you can't really tell. Except the girl that missed out on Sansa.

The wiki says that about 2 of the shimmer scale eggs were changed upon request, but it is hard to tell if this was before or after eggs were generated and handed out. So there is no real telling. It could be that it was before eggs were handed out and the codes that were originally auto generated could have been changed for the users upgrade like with geode.

My friend currently lives with their mum and her boyfriend as well as their two younger siblings. Their mum takes all of their money because she says she "needs it" and spends it on useless things and spoils their younger siblings. As well as this she expects them to have money for all different kinds of things, from public transport to phone bills. They are also constantly at their grandmother's house doing all kinds of stuff for them for nothing. On top of all of this, their mum's boyfriend is from another country and because the government messed up, and lied to them, he may be getting sent back. This will cause even more problems, their mum will probably lose their job because they won't make enough money to send their younger siblings to daycare and they will have even more things to do when they are already stressed out enough.

I'm sorry if me wanting this one little thing to go right for them is bothering you.

I don't understand how any of this goes with DC? Your friend didn't get the code they wanted..Oh well it's not the end of the world they should just be happy they won and if it really bothers them that much I would be glad to take it off their hands

I'm sorry??? One thing did go right even if slightly skewed, they got a prize dragon. Its not perfect with its own code but it is one of the few that exists. I mean it is a coveted by majority of DC Dragon that not many have a chance to get. You have to go in prepared for some loss should it happen. When I picked my dragon code I went in fully aware I could loose that code and I was ok with it because its a silver tinsel.

I'm sorry that the winning of a very special dragon that not many get a chance to have isn't good enough for your friend simply because it doesnt have a specific code. I'm sorry the glitch affected this and as such ruined something that is still special for your friend. I know plenty who would love that egg regardless of its code.

*SNIPPED FOR EMPHASIS* I know plenty who would love that egg regardless of its code.

This, definitely this.

I am one of those people, after all.

I've got ten sites that I'm using right now. Let me know if you want them, or if anyone else wants access for their new babies.

Might I get a list of those? My little darling needs a desperate boost. xd.png

ok whatever then sleep.gif

Edited by xX Blythe Xx

I don't understand how any of this goes with DC? Your friend didn't get the code they wanted..Oh well it's not the end of the world they should just be happy they won and if it really bothers them that much I would be glad to take it off their hands

It doesn't. That person told me to stop complaining I was just explaining why it was upsetting me so much. Edit: I know that it's stupid that this is what I'm getting angry about. What I was trying to explain was why it was upsetting me this much. It's the one thing that I feel something can actually be done about soon, so thanks everyone for jumping down my throat because I was trying to explain myself.

Also I have not once said they were this upset about it. I am. Not them. They're a bit upset but glad they got their prize, so don't use that as an excuse to be rude. If they were the upset one don't you think they'd be the one in here complaining?

Edited by AppleMango

It doesn't. That person told me to stop complaining I was just explaining why it was upsetting me so much.

Also I have not once said they were this upset about it. I am. Not them. They're a bit upset but glad they got their prize, so don't use that as an excuse to be rude. If they were the upset one don't you think they'd be the one in here complaining?

Then if they're not upset why are you here complaining about it? It's not your egg for you to be worrying about.

It doesn't. That person told me to stop complaining I was just explaining why it was upsetting me so much.

I would assume by you're distraught posts that they were so upset by it that you were upset and felt a need to fight in their place for whatever reason.

It's not a rule, he said it's not possible. If he didn't want to change codes he should of made something to prevent people missing out.

Especially after this post, I figured your friend was distraught and upset and completely unhappy that the one thing they felt should have gone right didn't and as such you were getting up in arms and fighting for them to be happy.

If they are happy about their egg then why the fuss? Let them be happy and don't make it a bigger deal that it already is. Let them enjoy their egg. This kind of stuff could ruin the one good moment your friend is having.

I think I'll share lady today, too! happy.gif

Meet Seras Victoria!

She's from one of my favourite anime of all time, Hellsing. :3 My main character in World of Warcraft is a DPS warrior also named Seras, and she has been my main for 8 years now (I played another toon in Vanilla WoW xd.png), so this name is pretty important to me. <3

Love that code wub.gif

It would definitely go with a halloween dragon named Alucard!

Edit: By the way, I'm dying to get a prizekin related to Frodo, name it "Frodo son of Drogo" and breed it with dragons named after Game of Thrones characters.

Edited by Monana

Let's cheer up this thread again!

I've failed to introduce my delightful egg thus far:

Meet Clayr!

The name comes from Garth Nix's wonderful Abhorsen series, one of my favorites from my younger days smile.gif If all goes as planned, Clayr will be female.

I really need to compile a list of codes that I seriously want babies from .w. Some of the codes are simply amazing and I want all teh babies from them~ or at least quite a few xd.png

All teh gen 2 swaps~ Speaking of which if anyone is interested in such swaps hit me up, we'll work something out between my raffles and such biggrin.gif

Let's cheer up this thread again!

I've failed to introduce my delightful egg thus far:

Meet Clayr!

The name comes from Garth Nix's wonderful Abhorsen series, one of my favorites from my younger days smile.gif If all goes as planned, Clayr will be female.

Oh, how beautiful! wub.gif Congrats!

Also, congrats to the winners that have announced their eggs recently! ^u^/

I would assume by you're distraught posts that they were so upset by it that you were upset and felt a need to fight in their place for whatever reason.

Especially after this post, I figured your friend was distraught and upset and completely unhappy that the one thing they felt should have gone right didn't and as such you were getting up in arms and fighting for them to be happy.

If they are happy about their egg then why the fuss? Let them be happy and don't make it a bigger deal that it already is. Let them enjoy their egg. This kind of stuff could ruin the one good moment your friend is having.

They're used to all that stuff because it's been happening all their life, that doesn't mean that they aren't stressed about it, but it does bother me because I don't think people should be treated like that.

Anything that I say further will just be repeating myself and since people would rather straight up argue with me than anything else, I'm just going to leave it.

Basically: I'm upset because I feel like they missed out and what they missed out on could have easily been avoided or fixed. They have so many other things happening in their life that I wanted this to be just right. Both of us know that winning the prize was good, and are both happy about that, I just want things to be as good for them as they can, and I can't help them more in real life than I already am. I'm sorry if you can't understand that stress can build up and you can lash out about something stupid.

They're used to all that stuff because it's been happening all their life, that doesn't mean that they aren't stressed about it, but it does bother me because I don't think people should be treated like that.

Anything that I say further will just be repeating myself and since people would rather straight up argue with me than anything else, I'm just going to leave it.

Basically: I'm upset because I feel like they missed out and what they missed out on could have easily been avoided or fixed. They have so many other things happening in their life that I wanted this to be just right. Both of us know that winning the prize was good, and are both happy about that, I just want things to be as good for them as they can, and I can't help them more in real life than I already am. I'm sorry if you can't understand that stress can build up and you can lash out about something stupid.

We understand. I know about wanting it to be perfect, but sometimes perfect is just enjoying the moment. Focusing on the one flaw that isnt really that important is what makes moments and people seem imperfect. If you want to help your friend feel better about their situation, then enjoy the moment with them, don't let minor flaws ruin something so special for the both of you. Have fun with it. Letting these little things consume you makes life such a bitter place. It is much better to try and enjoy it as it comes. No one's life is perfect, but our happiness comes from how we choose to deal with our problems and the way we propose our selves to look at life.

So relax my friend, just sit back, and remember she/he won. This should be a time of celebration even if things are a little skewed. Revel in the little shiny one's glow and be happy~

Well...since my passing on the information code changes were not possible has started such a discussion, I just want to point out...

I'm not complaining. Not at all. I was too stupefied by winning to check, so I dind't get the code I wanted, on the suggestion of someone I asked if it could be changed, TJ says no - matter closed for me. It doesn't give me much headache. Would I have liked a special code? Yes. But.... I have a CB Prize. A silver one, which is even better. I'm (dragon cave - wise) delirious with joy I have that treasure on my scroll. And since he will be named the code will soon not even be visible anymore, at least not at once. I have very special dragon, and I love it! So please... no drama about codes? I totally agree with AnanaKimi - focus on the fact that you have that wonderful dragon smile.gif

Edited by Varnayrah

The only drama for me is that I didn't think of BOOTY first sleep.gif

EHeheheheheh this. Thats awesome. Someone actually has that code?

We understand. I know about wanting it to be perfect, but sometimes perfect is just enjoying the moment. Focusing on the one flaw that isnt really that important is what makes moments and people seem imperfect. If you want to help your friend feel better about their situation, then enjoy the moment with them, don't let minor flaws ruin something so special for the both of you. Have fun with it. Letting these little things consume you makes life such a bitter place. It is much better to try and enjoy it as it comes. No one's life is perfect, but our happiness comes from how we choose to deal with our problems and the way we propose our selves to look at life.

So relax my friend, just sit back, and remember she/he won. This should be a time of celebration even if things are a little skewed. Revel in the little shiny one's glow and be happy~

I really don't think you understand because if you did you'd be a little bit compassionate and I wouldn't feel like I was being attacked and acted the way I did.

Sure at the start it was all me, but that's because of a buid up of stress and I acted stupidly. Everyone knows that. Everyone can see that. But people misunderstood what I was getting at, and it felt like everyone was attacking me.

EDIT: I think one thing many people were misunderstanding about what I was saying was that I wanted EVERYONE that didn't get their custom code to get it, not just my friend. The reason I was talking only about my friend was because that's the only one I knew anything about. I know other people missed out on their codes, but I don't know why they missed out.

Anyway, I didn't win but I have about 5 friends who did so I must be a lucky charm.I hope I'm one of the marshmallows. ;/

Edited by AppleMango