TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

The only drama for me is that I didn't think of BOOTY first sleep.gif

Here here! I'm telling yah between that one, XFILE and the LOTR themed ones I'm in nerd girl heaven at the moment. Just the Smaug one as a Cumberbatch fan makes me squee!

Can you imagine how many amazing lineages we could do with swaps? xd.png

Sorry random comment but I feel it's needed to break up le tension ^^

EHeheheheheh this. Thats awesome. Someone actually has that code?

Ahahaaaa!!! Apparently so! xd.png Awesomely hilarious!

Please take the off-topic chat to PMs.

I love seeing all the new prize dragons, congratulations winners! My favorites are ZZUUL, Frost, Smaug, and Fairy. I can't wait to find the new Prizekins in the AP.

The only drama for me is that I didn't think of BOOTY first sleep.gif

Right!? I'm definitely going to need a BOOTY offspring sometime!

Also, I'm a bit bummed Sansa isn't out, I was looking forward to her offspring the minute I knew of the code.

Welcome all new owners on the thread! smile.gif So many wonderful codes

Here here! I'm telling yah between that one, XFILE and the LOTR themed ones I'm in nerd girl heaven at the moment. Just the Smaug one as a Cumberbatch fan makes me squee!

Can you imagine how many amazing lineages we could do with swaps? xd.png

Sorry random comment but I feel it's needed to break up le tension ^^

I definitely need an xfiles/lotr fanfic pairing or something.

As for BOOTY, I really hope the owner was also able to get the name POPPING to make the most fabulous offspring in existence!

Ahahaaaa!!! Apparently so! xd.png Awesomely hilarious!

If thats really a code then I need to have a baby from that dragon. Like I need that in my life xd.png I want all the BOOTY babies *snorts*

As for BOOTY, I really hope the owner was also able to get the name POPPING to make the most fabulous offspring in existence!

This, absolutely this~

Edited by AnanoKimi

FZuko ,XFile ,Frodo ,Roxas ,Fairy and Oasis are my favorites x3 Especially Roxas I'm a HUGE fan of Kingdom Hearts and it was actually my dream code >.<

But my other 3 aren't taken so that's cool I guess =)

I might want/need a BOOTY offspring in the future, but right now the two I'm hoping offspring from the MOST is Marth and Frodo >//u//< (a few others I like though, like Fairy, Oasis, etc. tbh, I like practically ALL of the codes I've seen xd.png)

Omg, if BOOTY becomes a girl maybe somehow an arrow lineage could be made with BOOTY and BUTTS xd.pngbut that's probably up to the owners or whoever can manage to get one from each line with a lineage that would work for that.

Edited by Kira-san

I wonder if the tinsel with the F word code was a custom code. If that one was allowed, I was thinking of getting (IF -huge if- I ever won) a naughty code (which I will keep secret until the day hell freezes over I win a CB prize rolleyes.gif

Am I the only one REALLY trying NOT to think about redraws?

I got myself SO disappointed for he main draw that I d NOT want to get my hopes up again. xd.png

I might want/need a BOOTY offspring in the future, but right now the two I'm hoping offspring from the MOST is Marth and Frodo >//u//< (a few others I like though, like Fairy, Oasis, etc. tbh, I like practically ALL of the codes I've seen xd.png)

Omg, if BOOTY becomes a girl maybe somehow an arrow lineage could be made with BOOTY and BUTTS xd.pngbut that's probably up to the owners or whoever can manage to get one from each line with a lineage that would work for that.

A BOOTY and BUTTS arrow would be awesome!

I can't even wait till the redraws and see who joins the group~

I can't even wait till the redraws and see who joins the group~

The only thing that occurs to me... if a person won a redraw... wouldn't that mean the egg'd PROBABLY arrive right in the middle of Valentines? O.o

Edited by Silverswift

Am I the only one REALLY trying NOT to think about redraws?

I got myself SO disappointed for he main draw that I d NOT want to get my hopes up again. xd.png

I was actually kinda scared to open up the Forums this morning in fear that I'd see something of the lines of "UPDATE: redraws have been done." xd.png Personally I also got myself really disappointed before and thus I'm trying to AVOID getting too excited, but... I'm sure you can see that's kinda hard with the wait, not like I'm complaining. laugh.gif

"BOOTY and BUTTS arrow" ... XDDD I lol'd.

*poke* This news is still not visible in-cave. *poke*

Congratulations to all the winners especially the ones who got custom codes!

I was actually kinda scared to open up the Forums this morning in fear that I'd see something of the lines of "UPDATE: redraws have been done." xd.png Personally I also got myself really disappointed before and thus I'm trying to AVOID getting too excited, but... I'm sure you can see that's kinda hard with the wait, not like I'm complaining. laugh.gif

I TOTALLY know what you mean. xd.png

That said, i guess the ones that do win redraws will just have to bite the bullet and keep that eggslot open, Val eggs in the AP or NOT.

Out of all the codes I've seen Smaug wins by a landslide, though I did squee a bit when I saw FZuko smile.gif

In regards to Fire Emblem codes, I just realized SOREN would make for a great one. :'D

If I ever win I'd probably choose a code based on my OCs though, no matter how much I love my many many many fandoms, ahaha <3

Update 01-18: All prize e-mails are in the process of being sent out. They will be delivered over the course of the next several hours (as it turns out, sending out hundreds of e-mails at once tends to raise flags).

No he sent them out individually or at least mostly seeing as he couldnt mass send them. His emailing program would have had to send them each out one by one, and he would have had to still check them one by one.

That still doesn't mean he sent them out one by one, it just means he had to send less in greater time intervals, because of spam flags. Besides, it's easy to make a piece of code run on a timer. For example, he could send 20 each 2 minutes, etc. Pretty much the whole send email and distribute prizes business can be automated. I'm not saying he did automate those tasks (I don't know him), I'm just saying it is possible.

Yes like oh my god! I was just thinking about how awesome it would be to have a Dana Scully baby from like a red neb or a smoking man from a shadow walker ^^

LOTR I can't decide which breed for Smaug... But could you imagine if we all actually did a lineage with the characters as they're really related just translated into dragons and their species based on being an elf, wizard, dwarf, man etc etc

BOOTY POPPING! Yes! I want an Apple Bottom baby!!!

In regards to Fire Emblem codes, I just realized SOREN would make for a great one. :'D

If I ever win I'd probably choose a code based on my OCs though, no matter how much I love my many many many fandoms, ahaha <3

OOoooh Gurl, don't get my hopes up. I'm aching for redraws and I'm hoping I can get the code I have in mind X3

Soren sounds amazing and I would kill for that code. I want all the fandom codes xd.png Over all though I want that Booty arrow lineage.

I wonder if the tinsel with the F word code was a custom code. If that one was allowed, I was thinking of getting (IF -huge if- I ever won) a naughty code (which I will keep secret until the day hell freezes over I win a CB prize  rolleyes.gif

F-bomb tinsel was custom. :3 I believe the capitalization was unique because other versions of the word were taken. I know because this is the kind of thing I look up in my free time.