TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Update: Backup winners have been contacted.

The first wave of prizes has been given out. Winners who had too many eggs or hatchlings at the time will have the egg appear at some point when they are no longer locked.

Winners who did not select a prize have not yet been redrawn. This topic will be updated when that occurs.

Edited by TJ09

I thought backup winners were already drawn? Or was that something else?

Ah well, I'm excited to see who will reveal themselves. Thank you for the update.

I thought backup winners were already drawn? Or was that something else?

Ah well, I'm excited to see who will reveal themselves. Thank you for the update.

But there's a pool of backup winners. Prizes have to be assigned from that pool.

This also means that people who didn't respond to the prize e-mail haven't lost their prize (yet).

Yaaaay, thank you!

EDIT: WHOOP, third non-TJ person!

Edited by toyofubl

Yay! Excited to see the new prizes.

Can't wait for the redraw! Fingers are crossed :3

Can't wait to see the prize codes of this raffle! =) Congrats again to winners! <3

Just a quick reminder to all the winners, Please make sure to fog your growing eggs and hatchlings to ensure they do not get sickness during the growth of your prize egg. Prizes are protected from dying, everything else isnt.

Also, winner badges biggrin.gif

Congrats to winners who have received their prizes already and good luck to everyone in the redraw pool!

Congrats to new prize owners! Do be careful about your other growing dragons on your scroll! May want to fog those while you're away if your scroll is visible so that curious users don't end up accidentally killing your other dragons. <3

Just a quick reminder to all the winners, Please make sure to fog your growing eggs and hatchlings to ensure they do not get sickness during the growth of your prize egg. Prizes are protected from dying, everything else isnt.

Also, winner badges biggrin.gif

This might be silly question but does that mean the winners can add their eggs to as many hatchiers as they want and still not get their eggs sick n dead? 0-o

This might be silly question but does that mean the winners can add their eggs to as many hatchiers as they want and still not get their eggs sick n dead? 0-o

Yes CB prize eggs can be viewed by the entire site of DC at one time and not die :3

[EDIT]

Only the Cave Born Prizes handed out today can't die! Just thought I'd clarify.

Edited by AnanoKimi