TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

New here, but my prize baby's code is Cammy.

Finally made a forums account because, well... At this point, it's the best way to trade I suppose.

Love seeing all the codes! smile.gif

Welcome Welcome join the "still in shock but super happy prize winners club". We have badges and tshirts tongue.gif Also love the code Cammy I know a horse with that name. biggrin.gif

Omg awesome xd.png I have yet to name my three (things have happened, and I've got behind on naming, but I DO plan to name all them all EVENTUALLY  laugh.gif), but one is bound to be a Grima =P lololol. Nice names, though I'm not familiar with the latter (since Awakening was my first game).

LOL that's actually a good question. What IS the plural? Ah well, maybe it'll be an eternal mystery or... something like that.  tongue.gif

Oh my gosh I know right?  laugh.gif I'm practically setting myself up for my own demise.

You guys are making me tempted to rename one of my Desip... erm... dragons but think I'll just let them keep their current names. 3 of them go together and the last is sorta based off his code, and they're already references to other games (just with an extra letter each).

In the same boat as far as the older references, I only have Awakening at this point. Poking around in the spotpass stuff reveals a ton of the names though.

Popping back in to congratulate all the newly revealed winners! I love all this LOTR/Hobbit themed codes <3 I'll have to try and collect babies from Frodo and Smaug (and Bilbo too now that I can afford it xd.png)

On another note, is that idea for a Google Doc with all the prize winners still a thing? If so, does anyone remember who volunteered to be in charge of it?

Psst - if any other female CB Shimmer owner wants to arrange a bloodswap with Radiant Angels, shoot me a PM! I'm dying to make a checker with them!

*fist pumps*

So happy I got the code I wanted! The little girl has been influenced and luckily hasn't been viewed really yet xd.png

Congrats to every other winner out there and all the new ones from the back-up pool.

All excited new owners are having squee moments I'm sure!

<333

Gahh, I can't wait till TJ sends the emails out to the redraw winners!!! Then I can finally be at peace as to whether or not I've won.

Gahh, I can't wait till TJ sends the emails out to the redraw winners!!! Then I can finally be at peace as to whether or not I've won.

Haha my mother will feel the same way. She keeps checking daily, just hoping maybe one of the original emails got thrown to her spam by accident xd.png

And the awesome codes keep on coming! Congratulations again, everyone who won!

As a side note, Marth's got a scroll record of most clicks on a dragon. I'm pleased with that small achievement.

Yaay! I feel special that my code showed up on someone's favorite list. biggrin.gif

Same! biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see what some of the redraw winners come up with!

I need a fun X-File themed badge to link to XFile. Too bad I suck at badges lol.

Stop me, because I also have no skill here. xD

user posted image

So very happy that lots of people love the code I picked. biggrin.gif X-Files was a big part of my middle school/high school experience.

ETA: Sock that's hilarious! biggrin.gif

Edited by dothefreddy

Loving all the other codes.

6shot is named after an awesome decepticon, and my favorite Transformer. Besides, you can't have an autobot like Prowl without having a Decepticon to fight against. Lol.

Is it weird that I know what code I would choose if I ever actually won? rolleyes.gif

Is it weird that I know what code I would choose if I ever actually won? rolleyes.gif

Let's see... everyone who is planning codes without having a winning ticket, raise your hand!

...Yep, way too many. And me. xd.png

Is it weird that I know what code I would choose if I ever actually won?  rolleyes.gif

Nope, definitely not at all! Unless we're both in the "bucket of weirdos" tongue.gif

EDIT:

Let's see... everyone who is planning codes without having a winning ticket, raise your hand!

...Yep, way too many. And me. xd.png

*Raises hand* rolleyes.gif Oh well.

Edited by Kira-san

Here's my sister's egg!! I'm so jelly tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kaito

She even got the perfect dragon for that code~ since we were brainstorming code ideas in case one of us won.

I know what code I'd try for if I won ^^ lol, so you're not the only one.

See I got lazy and so uncreative. I picked the code -view spam removed- /view/Mireu]Mireu[/url] for her.

Seeing all these awesome codes it makes me feel like choosing the Korean word for dragon is rather bland xd.png

Edited by rubyshoes

Here's my sister's egg!! I'm so jelly  tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kaito

She even got the perfect dragon for that code~ since we were brainstorming code ideas in case one of us won.

I know what code I'd try for if I won ^^ lol, so you're not the only one.

Ohhh how I love that code! xd.png I don't know whether she's referencing a certain character or not, but I can think of a nice couple of "Kaito"s that I know about and like. xd.png

See I got lazy and so uncreative. I picked the code Mireu for her.

Seeing all these awesome codes it makes me feel like choosing the Korean word for dragon is rather bland xd.png

Aww, nah, I like that a lot! =D And honestly, I'm not very creative either, so... =P

Edited by rubyshoes

Nope, I had a code in mind for ages for a Prize dragon (though I was lucky and won back in 2013 - and now have that Dragon smile.gif)

And I have a code in mind again should I be lucky enough to win on the re-draw [and lucky me, it seems no one has this code (otherwise, it's a fogged dragon as I get the "You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for." message when I search for it)]

Ohhh how I love that code! xd.png I don't know whether she's referencing a certain character or not, but I can think of a nice couple of "Kaito"s that I know about and like. xd.png

Haha yeah, I was thinking of Kaito Kid from Magic Kaito/Detective Conan

But I think she was thinking of Kaito from the Vocaloids, she loves those so much rolleyes.gif