TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Thank you! I'll read up on that!

Not sure if it's an appropriate question for here, but how do I viewbomb my tinsel, since this'll be my only chance to get high views? I've already added it to the sites I know of

You can put a link in your forum signatures (replace /view with /lineage for the DC forums, though!) - there are lots of eager people looking to click new CB Prizes. smile.gif

Thank you! I'll read up on that!

Not sure if it's an appropriate question for here, but how do I viewbomb my tinsel, since this'll be my only chance to get high views? I've already added it to the sites I know of

Did you check the fansites section for any hatcheries you might not have heard of yet?

Unfortunately the code cant be changed on my sister's egg. If I win the re-draw, I know what Ill request the code to be. wub.gif

You can put a link in your forum signatures (replace /view with /lineage for the DC forums, though!) - there are lots of eager people looking to click new CB Prizes. smile.gif

Thanks, Edited! How do I make the link a picture, like a silver tinsel egg perhaps? Or the winner badge thing...

I'm checking the clicksite page now and adding, thank you both!

Thanks, Edited! How do I make the link a picture, like a silver tinsel egg perhaps? Or the winner badge thing...

I'm checking the clicksite page now and adding, thank you both!

Pssst, you really do need to change that /view/ in the link to /lineage/! wink.gif

To add an image with a link, you need to do the following:

[url=http://dragcave.net/lineage/Cammy][img=yourimagelinkhere.gif][/url]

I don't even know what I would ask for as a code if I could. Maybe Robin from FE Awakening? I'd name it Thoron or something xd.png

I don't even know what I would ask for as a code if I could. Maybe Robin from FE Awakening? I'd name it Thoron or something xd.png

I actually considered this name. I also thought of Grima =P So shocked when I found out a dragon already had it that wasn't even a prize! xd.png Naga's also taken, but that could be expected since it's only 4 letters/digits. Oh well, at least I already have other ideas for a code if I ever won =P

Thoron's a cool idea, but it'd have to be fixed since it's 6 letters long =P Unless there are 6-character codes out already?

Total bummer.

My friend asked for code Mummy, and we saw her (we had a little party when we found out she won) do it.

But TJ says she selected random code, so either it was a glitch or all 5 of us are nuts wink.gif Which I suppose is possible.

At any rate, it can't be changed and the random code isn't even close to anything.

What can you do....

prple

I was going to wait a bit before sharing but since TJ has said they are protected from sickness I couldn't wait! Haven't decided on a name yet but I love that I got my code! Congrats to the other winners and thank you so much TJ!

Oh, that code is just so awesome! wink.gif Now there's one that I need to get an offspring from. laugh.gif

Congrats to you and to all the other winners. It is so much fun to see all the really neat codes that you have all selected.

I actually considered this name. I also thought of Grima =P So shocked when I found out a dragon already had it that wasn't even a prize! xd.png Naga's also taken, but that could be expected since it's only 4 letters/digits. Oh well, at least I already have other ideas for a code if I ever won =P

Thoron's a cool idea, but it'd have to be fixed since it's 6 letters long =P Unless there are 6-character codes out already?

Oh no I meant that I would name it Thoron, not have that as the code. Although, that would be awesome on a gold Tinsel or Shimmer.

Hey, cool!

Congrats to all those with/soon to have their eggs, and the best of luck to everyone hoping!

Grima would definitely make a good prize, but picking a themed mate would be hard. Personally I wouldn't want something flat out evil on my scroll anyway. xd.png

Seriously thinking I'll do a FE reference if I actually luck out and get one, but ugh the odds. Not to mention I'll probably have to mangle alter the name slightly to make it fit the 5-digits, all the good ones are either too long or too short.

And pretty sure there aren't any 6-digits out there yet. Too bad considering how many of these characters seem to have 6-letter names. Maybe in future years.

Oh no I meant that I would name it Thoron, not have that as the code. Although, that would be awesome on a gold Tinsel or Shimmer.

Ahhh, I gotcha lol. xd.png My mistake.

Oh yeah, totally! o3o <3

This News are still not in-cave. *poking around*

All the best to the happy owners of shiny dragons and good luck for the redraw!

Grima would definitely make a good prize, but picking a themed mate would be hard. Personally I wouldn't want something flat out evil on my scroll anyway. xd.png

Seriously thinking I'll do a FE reference if I actually luck out and get one, but ugh the odds. Not to mention I'll probably have to mangle alter the name slightly to make it fit the 5-digits, all the good ones are either too long or too short.

And pretty sure there aren't any 6-digits out there yet. Too bad considering how many of these characters seem to have 6-letter names. Maybe in future years.

Good point. =P Irony would be having a dragon named "Naga" as a mate, but you know. xd.png

I'll have to get an offspring if that becomes the case >=D As for references, I'm not so sure if I'd do a reference, but I might if I win. I think it would more of depend on what I win regarding the code, buuut. You know. rolleyes.gif I gotcha regarding names, tho.

But imagine all of the crazy custom code ideas when we DO get ahold of 6-letter codes! xd.png

Desipis Desipis Desipis Desipis Desipis... xd.png

Desipis Desipis Desipis Desipis Desipis... xd.png

laugh.gif NOW that I remember and think about it, the moment I saw my Desipis dragons all fully grown, I immediately thought, "OMG IT'S GRIMA LOL"! That definitely WOULD be a potential mate if I had a "Grima", lmho.

I named both my Desipises after Fire Emblem big bad dragon-dudes. laugh.gifalthought I guess Formotiis wasn't a dragon? but still

Edited by Pteprocks

laugh.gif NOW that I remember and think about it, the moment I saw my Desipis dragons all fully grown, I immediately thought, "OMG IT'S GRIMA LOL"! That definitely WOULD be a potential mate if I had a "Grima", lmho.

That'll work LOL.

Still wouldn't do that myself since any prize of mine would be life-mated and my Desipis... uh, Desipii? Desipises? already have kids.

...Seriously someone tell me the plural of this thing! xd.png

Ugh the wait is killer, so much planning that I'll probably never get to execute.

I named both my Desipises after Fire Emblem big bad dragon-dudes. laugh.gif

Ahhh Formotiis, the jerky demon who's name I always forget how to spell, haha! Such a monster, but such a great monster at the same time, too. Nice names! X'D

I named both my Desipises after Fire Emblem big bad dragon-dudes. laugh.gifalthought I guess Formotiis wasn't a dragon? but still

Omg awesome xd.png I have yet to name my three (things have happened, and I've got behind on naming, but I DO plan to name all them all EVENTUALLY laugh.gif), but one is bound to be a Grima =P lololol. Nice names, though I'm not familiar with the latter (since Awakening was my first game).

That'll work LOL.

Still wouldn't do that myself since any prize of mine would be life-mated and my Desipis... uh, Desipii? Desipises? already have kids.

...Seriously someone tell me the plural of this thing! xd.png

Ugh the wait is killer, so much planning that I'll probably never get to execute.

LOL that's actually a good question. What IS the plural? Ah well, maybe it'll be an eternal mystery or... something like that. tongue.gif

Oh my gosh I know right? laugh.gif I'm practically setting myself up for my own demise.