TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Congrats! This would have been the code I would have chosen, too. I guess the best possible code for a dragon. smile.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth. While I was fantasizing about winning a prize dragon, I thought of "Smaug" as my code, but upon checking to see if it was available, I saw a fogged prize dragon. sad.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth. While I was fantasizing about winning a prize dragon, I thought of "Smaug" as my code, but upon checking to see if it was available, I saw a fogged prize dragon. sad.gif

Yup... I already figured someone would beat me to it in case I would win next year, so as soon as the eggs arrived, I checked the code.

(however, I'd gladly do without that code if in exchange I got a CB Prize laugh.gif Still having a teeny-weeny hope for the redraw... against all better judgement) xd.png

All these awesome codes, it's very exciting to see. biggrin.gif

If I had won I wanted to pick a code after my fiance's name... Turns out someone already did, he's a bronze Tinsel. I'll have to tell him that, he got to be a dragon anyway. xd.png (Not saying the code, out of respect for the prize winner, as it wasn't posted here.)

Congratulations to the winners, and good luck to everyone else in the redraw. biggrin.gif

Here's my baby http://dragcave.net/lineage/Stark It's named after the house Stark, NOT The Iron Man sleep.gif

I think it would be absolutely awesome if Stark was bred to an Autumn with the name Winter is Coming. Also bred to a winter maybe with the name Starks are always right.

Edited by Bloodyrose13

I think it would be absolutely awesome if Stark was bred to an Autumn with the name Winter is Coming.  Also bred to a winter maybe with the name Starks are always right.

Come to think of it, maybe I have to add "Shimmer from 'Stark' line with Winters, any gen" to my wishlist. xd.png

It doesn't matter that there are no lineages like this yet. There SHOULD be. And when there is, I will find one. tongue.gif

Edited by SolarCat

I think I'll share lady today, too! happy.gif

Meet Seras Victoria!

She's from one of my favourite anime of all time, Hellsing. :3 My main character in World of Warcraft is a DPS warrior also named Seras, and she has been my main for 8 years now (I played another toon in Vanilla WoW xd.png), so this name is pretty important to me. <3

My favourite codes so far are Smaug, XFile, Snape, G34SS, Siren and Frodo! So many other great codes, too. =) I'd love to see more Game of Thrones codes omg *_*..

EDIT: Edits because I suck at typing today and forgot about a code I really liked <3

Edited by Namii

Ironically enough, one of the dragons one my scroll has the name "Smaug who wields fire and Death" xd.png

Hehe, I like that one. happy.gif I have "Lord Smaug Under the Mountain" for one of my Bronze Tinsels. :3

Hehe, I like that one. happy.gif I have "Lord Smaug Under the Mountain" for one of my Bronze Tinsels. :3

Nice! I think I actually have one of his kids. If I win the redraw I'm gonna have a super awesome code. It'll either be "Hades" "Guess" or "Riana". The code you have is really cool, and I love how you chose it!

Edited by shadowfighter

Nice! I think I actually have one of his kids. If I win the redraw I'm gonna have a super awesome code. The code you have is really cool.

I think I've lost count of how many codes I've thought of ;u; It's gonna hit hard when I find out that I didn't win (IF I don't win xd.png).

I may or may not be getting too excited again... dang. =/

Nice! I think I actually have one of his kids. If I win the redraw I'm gonna have a super awesome code. It'll either be "Hades" "Guess" or "Riana". The code you have is really cool, and I love how you chose it!

Ooo Hades! <3 I gotta say that one would definitely be amazing and I would need his babies.. ;3

Thank you happy.gif! I am a little surprised that I got it, but then again Hellsing isn't hugely popular (not like Smaug haha) so I wasn't too worried hehe.

I think I'll share lady today, too! happy.gif

Meet Seras Victoria!

She's from one of my favourite anime of all time, Hellsing. :3 My main character in World of Warcraft is a DPS warrior also named Seras, and she has been my main for 8 years now (I played another toon in Vanilla WoW xd.png), so this name is pretty important to me. <3

I saw her code and on the Wiki immediately thought of Hellsing. Congrats!

Edited by Jazeki

Ooo Hades! <3 I gotta say that one would definitely be amazing and I would need his babies.. ;3

Thank you happy.gif! I am a little surprised that I got it, but then again Hellsing isn't hugely popular (not like Smaug haha) so I wasn't too worried hehe.

Lol, maybe if I win we can arrange something. xd.png

Here is my code after one of my favorite actors! (Although there is a extra K in the name)

Edited by Dragongirl25

I saw her code and on the Wiki  immediately thought of Hellsing. Congrats!

Yay! I'm happy some people know who she is. happy.gif Thank you! =)

Lol, maybe if I win we can arrange something. xd.png

Ooo I'd love to. :3!

EDIT: Omg I'm not doing well with my posts today.. xd.png Edited to make it look nicer.. =p

Edited by Namii

Oh, Hades would be a great name for a male prize! I called Ades my male GoN lol

There are a lot of awesome codes! I specially liked the Code Geass themed one.

Aww, thanks wub.gif

Wait, there's a Code Geass code? I love that anime!

I chose the code G34SS, which is supposed to say Geass using some numbers. c:

My favourite codes so far are Smaug, XFile, Snape, G34SS, Siren and Frodo!

Yaay! I feel special that my code showed up on someone's favorite list. biggrin.gif

Edited by roughlandingholly

New here, but my prize baby's code is Cammy.

Finally made a forums account because, well... At this point, it's the best way to trade I suppose.

Love seeing all the codes! smile.gif

Oh, Hades would be a great name for a male prize! I called Ades my male GoN lol

Lol, if I win, Hades will be bred to my Female GoN. xd.png

Edited by shadowfighter

Just learned my sis sent an email to TJ, requesting a code change. She wont tell me what it is though! Surprise I guess but I hope he does change it, she seemed really excited. biggrin.gif