Kaini

Raffle Discussion

It would have been nice to win on my birthday. Oh well. My grandpa forgot today was my birthday, too, haha. 

Congratulations to those who did win. 

I.... I won?! 🎉😍

My first prize: a silver tinsel, precogged female. 

Wow!  🤩

Oh, totally forgot what day it was today. I was rather surprised when I saw a notification pop up, then that turned to confusion when it was about me meeting the requirements of the next month's raffle... and then into mild disappointment upong seeing yet another "no win" message. Seriously, TJ might as well as change it into "Haha, no win for you again, you ****!" or something equally insulting, because that's what it really feels like to me. Just be honest with me and say it straight instead of dancing around the thing, I'm so used to disappointment it wouldn't even hurt me.

No prize for me this month. I'll keep trying. Congratulations to all the winners!

Congratulations to the winners! May your prizes give you a lot of shiny babies :D 

Another no win for me.

Another no win for me. Sigh. I want a silver tinsel so bad! They're my favorite dragons! Grats to everyone.

My first win! Western Gold!

Congratulations to everyone else who won! :D

And once again...no win.

But huge congrats and best of breeding luck to those who did win!

It's nice to see names I recognize among the winners. Somehow gives me a bit more hope, although I'm not sure why it should. XD

1 hour ago, Sazandora said:

Seriously, TJ might as well as change it into "Haha, no win for you again, you ****!" or something equally insulting, because that's what it really feels like to me.

This. It's kinda funny how DC doesn't actually have to apologize because of luck-based stuff like raffles, but it's implemented there. I feel similarly, the effect of sorry lessens as time goes along. Though I'd prefer a simple "Try again in the next raffle." Or just no message at all (I just see if I receive an email or not, now).

Congrats to all the new winners!!

I didn't end up entering the raffle this month, for the first time... Didn't feel like collecting 3 lindwyrms I didn't want or need, and I figured I wouldn't win anyways. It was funny to check DC on my phone in the middle of the night and see that bell lighting up saying I already qualify for the new raffle, I'm like 'wait what are the requirements that happened fast!' lol

Feels good to see so many people posting here they won, so it actually is possible :lol:

No win on my end, but congrats to everyone who won!

Edited by Chococat0815

Jklfjdkasl;j, holy cow, was nooooot expecting an email saying that I'd won this morning. O.O 

Very surreal, but very happy, having a CB bronze shimmer baby on my scroll!

thanks and congrats to the other winners ^^ and a cookie for the others 🍪

2 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

This. It's kinda funny how DC doesn't actually have to apologize because of luck-based stuff like raffles, but it's implemented there. I feel similarly, the effect of sorry lessens as time goes along. Though I'd prefer a simple "Try again in the next raffle." Or just no message at all (I just see if I receive an email or not, now).

Yes, please. It's almost patronizing when they apologize for you not winning. Like...is it my fault? Are you apologizing because I have bad luck? What's going on here? XD

Just a "Try again next time" would be better, imo. Or, like you said, nothing at all. The bell lights up if you win, it doesn't if you don't. No need to even check the raffle page...only to sigh in disappointment when it doesn't happen. I am dying for a silver tinsel. But I know it will never happen.

You can also say the cave is simply commiserating. Sorry is a versatile word.

Another failcookie here, but at least I could already enter this month's raffle. Congrats to the winners!

Congrats winners!

catching that 2g prize in the AP this morning almost makes up for no win...

On 2/28/2019 at 6:58 PM, Shokomon said:
On 5/31/2018 at 4:09 PM, Shokomon said:

1876910062_NoWinCookie.png.2d1a1f0540c7d1be7e9b16393a6dec37.png

For everybody who wanted cookies.

And for those who don't want cookies:

1758681469_NoWinFruitBasket.png.15c5773c14736d0da7a248bdabfc0cdb.png

No win here for me as well.

And congrats to all the winners!

More no win. Oh well.

This time the requirements are really simple.

Congrats to all the current winners, especially the new ones!

Congrats to this month's winners! I'll take some fruit ...

No Win Fruit Basket.png

Still can't believe it but I won a bronze Shimmer. I wish all of you good luck with the next raffle, now more people have a chance to win a prize. 😊