Kaini

Raffle Discussion

I didn't win, but I've already won twice which is insane, so I don't mind! Congratulations to all the winners, especially if you didn't own a prize before ❤️

15 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

No win for me again (not that I expected different), but I'm way too amused by the new requirements. Raise 3 adult dragons from the Coast, that'll be super-easy for me since I've been focusing almost exclusively on Aqualises! Already have enough as soon as a few hatchlings grow. 

Not to mention the NEW ones that can come from coast !

Congratulations to all the winners!

won a bronzey 🤑, will probably gift offspring tho. congrats to other winners!

1 hour ago, sidmar said:

won a bronzey 🤑, will probably gift offspring tho. congrats to other winners!

Congratulations!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won a Gold Shimmer! How exciting.... will definitely be gifting the offspring to spread the love. ❣️

Good luck to all in the next raffle!

Yay another month of entering for nothing. I might as well give up because I'm obviously never going to win a caveborn tinsel or shimmerscale. Did the improved odds change anything?? The results look the same here: only a tiny handful of people posting and of course some of them ALREADY won a previous raffle. There are gonna be people that have 10+ caveborns before I even get 1. Like how is that fair to all of us that have ZERO caveborns after trying for years. Purebred prizes are gonna be the new caveborn gold standard and trading will be impossible. Ridiculous 🙄

All I want is 1 friggin caveborn prize. I don't even care about the color or gender as long as I finally win something tbh

16 minutes ago, LadyShadowHeart said:

Purebred prizes are gonna be the new caveborn gold standard

If that means that everything else gets cheaper, why not?

32 minutes ago, LadyShadowHeart said:

Yay another month of entering for nothing. I might as well give up because I'm obviously never going to win a caveborn tinsel or shimmerscale. Did the improved odds change anything?? The results look the same here: only a tiny handful of people posting and of course some of them ALREADY won a previous raffle. There are gonna be people that have 10+ caveborns before I even get 1. Like how is that fair to all of us that have ZERO caveborns after trying for years. Purebred prizes are gonna be the new caveborn gold standard and trading will be impossible. Ridiculous 🙄

All I want is 1 friggin caveborn prize. I don't even care about the color or gender as long as I finally win something tbh

Using this thread, or the forums in general, to analyze if anything has changed is a very biased sample. Many users don't have forum accounts at all, or don't post much, and then there are those who deliberately won't say anything about winning because of the possible harassment. And we must take into account that the 'improved odds' have only just been put into place, statistically we won't know how it affects things until a good handful of raffles have happened. 

36 minutes ago, LadyShadowHeart said:

Yay another month of entering for nothing. I might as well give up because I'm obviously never going to win a caveborn tinsel or shimmerscale. Did the improved odds change anything?? The results look the same here: only a tiny handful of people posting and of course some of them ALREADY won a previous raffle. There are gonna be people that have 10+ caveborns before I even get 1. Like how is that fair to all of us that have ZERO caveborns after trying for years.

If I won (I didn't) I would NOT post. And I've been trying since day 1 as well. It IS fair - it's RANDOM. Random has always hated me - but it's fair.

I get the feeling that I'm the one being referenced about winning a second Prize this month since no one else posted here about it. To be entirely honest, I felt kind of guilty when I saw that I won--especially since it was a Gold Prize. I debated not revealing the news and just silently putting a note in my sig. But I was excited so I caved. I won both of my Prizes after losing people that I loved, so I'm not going to apologize for my very rare luck. Unless something really bad happens, I highly doubt that I'll win a third time as that's how the odds seem to work out for me. And I won't be trading PB Prizes. I'll be gifting all of them once I get around to that. I know that at least one other multi-winner has done the same. I do hope that you win so you get to experience the excitement, but it's not everything it's worked up to be. I'm pretty sure that Fuzz and Heather are right about most people not posting in a high traffic thread for a reason. Some people just prefer to not attract that attention. 

I have had an account since 2009 (and I know the monthly raffle started in 2017) but I have never won a raffle. Until today!! I got a bronze Shimmer and I am happy. I am glad TJ improved the raffle because I don't think I would have won if he hadn't of haha.
I would also like to mention that I thought I would never win. Life isn't fair and the internet is no different. There are always going to be people who have something better than you.
I finally have a male and female gold. And one of them was gifted. There are people who have pages of golds. I don't let that ruin my fun and you shouldn't either ❤️

Edited by IVIandy

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I get the feeling that I'm the one being referenced about winning a second Prize this month since no one else posted here about it. To be entirely honest, I felt kind of guilty when I saw that I won--especially since it was a Gold Prize. I debated not revealing the news and just silently putting a note in my sig. But I was excited so I caved. I won both of my Prizes after losing people that I loved, so I'm not going to apologize for my very rare luck. Unless something really bad happens, I highly doubt that I'll win a third time as that's how the odds seem to work out for me. And I won't be trading PB Prizes. I'll be gifting all of them once I get around to that. I know that at least one other multi-winner has done the same. I do hope that you win so you get to experience the excitement, but it's not everything it's worked up to be. I'm pretty sure that Fuzz and Heather are right about most people not posting in a high traffic thread for a reason. Some people just prefer to not attract that attention. 

Congrats on winning your second prize!!  You shouldn’t have to feel like you have to apologize for winning as you have done nothing wrong. You should be able to do whatever you want with your babies without any worries at all. I am also very sorry about your loss and if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me. 

Congrats to all the other winners as well!!  Enjoy your new babies!

*passes around sunflower seeds for the people on ketogenic diets that didn't win* ;D *munch, munch, munch*

Once again, absolutely nothing.

And the next raffle requirement is to "raise 3 adults from the coast" again. Guess I gotta focus on that biome the next time I go do some Siyat-hunting.

I'll take a cookie. Hopefully next month we see a new requirement! So far we've had quite a few repeats.

Congrats to the winners, whoever you may be :)

Does anyone know if there's a delay with updating your raffle requirements? I got the 3 dragons just in time, and they grew up last night. Thought I made it, but my raffle page won't let me enter. Double checked and they are all from the coast. Thought maybe pygmies didn't count, but one was western and it still says 0/3.

image.png.e444308c63ecafc1aefaa795f48acce9.png

image.png.de5de7279d3ad6cadc5553c1d29c792e.png
One Pyralspite and two Kovos pygmies. ._.

On 7/3/2019 at 7:00 PM, pinkgothic said:

*passes around sunflower seeds for the people on ketogenic diets that didn't win* ;D *munch, munch, munch*

Lost a bunch on keto and I appreciate the no win seeds.

munch munch munch

Didn't mean to post this, please ignore :'D

Edited by cbussiere

those are the New Raffle Requirements for the August 31st drawing, they would need to grow up on today´s date to count ^^

Congrats to the winners!

No win here but at least these requirements are getting me to focus on Coast more since I norm don’t lol.

17 minutes ago, tjenni said:

those are the New Raffle Requirements for the August 31st drawing, they would need to grow up on today´s date to count ^^

What?? It's not August yet. How misleading. ****

well, you have a month to fulfill the requirements starting today ^^

Good morning/timezone everyone!

No birthday win for me, but saw at least one winner on Discord, so yay!