Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Pass me some of those no-win cookies! Nothing less will do to ease my pain. XD

No win this month. I actually forgot today was raffle day and only remembered cause I saw this thread bumped. :lol: 

Hey, wasn't dragons from the coast last month's requirement? 

Another muncher of no win cookies here :D

Congrats to the winners!

The requirement is totally random, so it is possible for it to randomly choose the same. :P

It is a pretty funny coincidence, though. And speaking of those, while I said earlier that I didn't win, a friend of mine who joined DC last year just won a bronze Tinsel so I'm posting in his stead. :)

Congrats to all the winners! Nothing for me again, not that I expected different. 

*munches a no-win cookie*

Selfishly, I'm loving having the Coast requirement again. I'll be able to enter the raffle as soon as a few hatchlings grow up! *pets Aqualises*

I forgot about this completely. XD 

No win here anyway. Time to find myself some zombie-fodder from the coast.

I hate feeling pre-disappointed, what even is this . . .?

I’m going to bake real cookies this afternoon to celebrate another no win lol. I’m thinking I’m going to add chocolate and butterscotch chips... yum.

But seriously, good luck everyone!

I didn't win, as expected. Now to grab some more Zombie fodder to fulfil this month's entry requirement. :lol: 

Conga-rats to all the winners this month!! 

Of course I got nothing. *noms a no-win cookie* The new requirement is Desert, looking through the list to see what's there, that's actually the one biome I hardly ever look at.

12 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

It's about FREAKING time.

Congratulations! Enjoy your pretty baby! :) 

Goodness. How long have I been whining in this thread about getting nothing year after year, ever since the raffles were first announced? And just when I woke up from a dream about winning a gold Tinsel (a shame I didn't get one of these)... I really don't know what to think. I had all but given up hope. :blink: I guess complaining about not winning really does work!

The raffle update really did wonders, won in the next raffle post-update after almost 2 years of nothing.

Congrats winners!

Another month of munching loser cookies here. I will declare myself queen of the loser team 🤣

Congrats to all the winners! Good to see more people win.

@HeatherMarie Thanks for pointing out that it's Desert, I completely overlooked that part. That explains why the biome was empty just now :lol: 

1 hour ago, ----- said:

congrats guys!! i won a gold tinsel as well aaaaa

Woo! Congrats! 

Congrats to all winners :D