I accept IOUs. :)Regarding Miriel en Jewel - Yes, I trade her eggs. Currently 0 out of 3 slots are taken. Contact me if you're interested in arranging a trade. (List is ALWAYS open for 2nd-gen Tinsels/Shimmers!)Regarding Lith Foaloke and ARMY's Bellas en Foaloke (2nd-gen Tinsels) - Both breeding lists are now open!
Yes, I gift Tinsels! Ask away if you want one, especially if you don't have one of that kind, or only have messy or high-gen ones!
Wishlist/things I'm currently hunting for -
- CB Golds and Silvers.
- 2nd or 3rd-gen Tinsels or Shimmers of any kind
- Male or Ungendered Neglecteds
- 2nd-gen Alt. Vines (2 male, 1 female)
- 2nd-gen Tinselfail and Shimmerfail eggs of any kind
- Low-gen Thuweds and Dorkfaces, especially with pretty, planned lineages of some sort.
- Tinsels from any Tinsel/Royal Blue or Tinsel/Royal Crimson line
- Shimmers from any Shimmer/Royal Blue or Shimmer/Royal Crimson line
Commons/things I'm always on the lookout for (low priority, but I enjoy them):
- Always enjoy dragons with lots of Elvish/Lord of the Rings-related names in the lineage
- I <3 patterned and PB even-gens
- Royal Blues and Royal Crimsons with particularly pretty lineages
- S1 Albino hatchlings to add to my frozen collection (I just love them!)