Kaini

Raffle Discussion

I didn't win either. I agree with  Sazandora...replace it with "censored" instead. 

Also, uhm...what are lindwurms besides Blusangs? ><

11 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Also, uhm...what are lindwurms besides Blusangs? ><

5 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

No win for me (again) but the new raffle requirements are a good excuse to finally breed those Setsongs/Risensongs I've been putting off.  Other Lindwyrms are - Blusang, Paper, Red-finned Tidal (yay!), Script (yay! x2), Seawyrm pygmy, Two-headed Lindwyrm, & (only) the Yellow Zyumorph from the Jungle (eww, zyumrophs :P).

I wouldn't count on the Zyus, but the others seem correct to me.

Another no-win cookie for me. ;) Hope springs eternal, though, and I shall try again. Lindwyrms? I'll have to see what I can do with those.

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I wouldn't count on the Zyus, but the others seem correct to me.

I have a Blue and White Zyu (stupidly clicked yet ANOTHER Zyu) and neither one says "lindwyrm" anywhere. I hope they ARE lindwurms. I want Zyus to finally be useful for something. 

1 minute ago, Suzumiya said:

I have a Blue and White Zyu (stupidly clicked yet ANOTHER Zyu) and neither one says "lindwyrm" anywhere. I hope they ARE lindwurms. I want Zyus to finally be useful for something. 

Well, I warned you. :) Also, they are useful for summoning.

47 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well, I warned you. :) Also, they are useful for summoning.

That doesn't help if you also hate Sinomorphs! Ahhh! I hope there are folks out there who like Blue and White Zyus enough to at least trade me a common. I don't expect a Cheese out of them, but I'd sure love a Script or Nebula. Or even a Black Tea. Why are Zyumorphs always around!? 

Have one Script close to maturity...he should count....and I have a little Blusang hatchie, but she still has a day or so. These two should leave me with only one raffle spot to fill up. Unless I decide to trade the Blusang. Only for a Script. XD

5 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Why are Zyumorphs always around!?

They must be waiting for you, because I always miss them.

I think I'll go for Scripts or Risen/Setsongs this round ... once I have room XD Why couldn't the new release be Lindwyrms?

On 2/28/2019 at 6:58 PM, Shokomon said:
On 5/31/2018 at 4:09 PM, Shokomon said:

1876910062_NoWinCookie.png.2d1a1f0540c7d1be7e9b16393a6dec37.png

For everybody who wanted cookies.

And for those who don't want cookies:

1758681469_NoWinFruitBasket.png.15c5773c14736d0da7a248bdabfc0cdb.png

No win here for me as well.

And congrats to all the winners!

Once again, no win for me. And congrats too the winners!

According to the wiki, here are the DC Lindwyrms:

- It should be noted that Papers are lindwyrm "Enchanted Constructs," so I don't know if they count. The encyclopedia has "lindwyrm" in parenthesis, so...maybe? 

- Also, Undead Lindwyrm dragons are essentially adult lindwyrms that you killed and revived, so it's best to avoid those too, unless you actually want the zombies.

- As for Zyumorphs, they are labeled in the encyclopedias "dragon" with no reference to type (probably because each zyumorph has a different body type), so also a maybe?

Why doesn't each Zyumorph have different encyclopedia pages? It would make more sense than Xenos. All Zyus breed true for one. 

Humm, I somehow lost track of the days and when I went to enter the raffle I saw it had already been drawn.  But guess what?!  I have the exact same results as always... NO WIN!  *you hear the sounds of maniacal laughter"  

No win here either.

I'm happy with the requirements, so many different kinds of lindwyrms to potentially zombify :P 

I feel really lucky, I joined the site on march 30th, so April was my first raffle, my first month in game, and I won! If the name wasnt taken already, I would have named her (used my one and only aeon to see that she will be female) Beginner's Luck. 

Also I was able to grab my first paper this morning so I will report back on weather it counts or not (unless someone beats me to it that is).

Edited by Verandi

1 hour ago, Verandi said:

I feel really lucky, I joined the site on march 30th, so April was my first raffle, my first month in game, and I won! If the name wasnt taken already, I would have named her (used my one and only aeon to see that she will be female) Beginner's Luck. 

Also I was able to grab my first paper this morning so I will report back on weather it counts or not (unless someone beats me to it that is).

Sweet, congrats! ^_^ Always nice to see a prize go to a familiar face.

5 hours ago, Verandi said:

Wow, what an awesome 'welcome' to the game! Congrats!

8 hours ago, Verandi said:

Oh wow! That's insane luck! I've been here for YEARS! You should go play the lottery!

On 5/1/2019 at 5:29 AM, Shokomon said:

- It should be noted that Papers are lindwyrm "Enchanted Constructs," so I don't know if they count. The encyclopedia has "lindwyrm" in parenthesis, so...maybe? 

I do have a Paper on hand right now, we'll see in four days if it counts!

Edit: Papers count for the raffle!

Edited by scalesofgrey

I just randomly checked my mails and nearly got a heart attack, I won a Bronze Shimmer (which will be a boy, since I already have 3 common future mates in waiting and he also precognized male) 👍

Wow, congrats @tjenni:D

(I got failcookies, but at least they were delicious.  :lol: )

I somehow won a Silver Tinsel

Let's just say everyone was surprised to hear a sudden scream from my room, I shrieked when I saw the claim box instead of just text there....

Not sure what gender it'll be, I'm just so ecstatic!

*Eats a no win cookie sullenly.* Another month, another attempt. Least its simple this time around. -_-

@tjenni & @Dohaerys, super-mega-ultra congrats!

No win for me, but Imma gonna go make snickerdoodles, since my no-win cookie craving is for cinnamon ^_^.

Congrats @tjenni and @Dohaerys (psst I'll totally swap with you if your Tinsel ends up being a girl)! Nothing for me but I'm okay with that. Not that it wouldn't be pretty cool to win a Silver Shimmer though...I may even have a name picked out already just in case the RNG gods bless me again XD

It's funny. I woke up earlier than usual and saw I had an email from DC. I just said "Oh, I won" in the most unenthusiastic way possible before contemplating more sleep xD

I got a silver shimmer! ^_^