Kaini

Raffle Discussion

7 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

YAY !

Noice.

More chances?

congrats to all the new winners - awesome to see some old names, too! the new raffle update looks intriguing. i wonder how many more prizes will be given out.

Wooo! I finally won a tinsel in the last raffle! Congrats to the other winners and hopefully more people will get a chance to win with the update 😊

Congrats to all the winners!!!  Maybe one day I'll get to join the club, heh. 

No win here, either. @dustpuppy Thanks for offering the fail-cookies. I took the second one. :)

Nothing for me this lovely morning, still holding out hope for a silver someday. 

God I didn't even CHECK....

Amazingly - I needn't have bothered :)

Cookies anyone ?

I'm one of the winners and got a cb Silver Eastern! It's already sick but it can't die right? 

I've had a feeling all month that I would win a Gold Shimmer...and I did! I even already have a name picked out :D

7 minutes ago, BlueIce said:

I'm one of the winners and got a cb Silver Eastern! It's already sick but it can't die right? 

I would hide it just in case.

Also no win here... Lemme grab my gifts:

On 2/28/2019 at 6:58 PM, Shokomon said:

On 5/31/2018 at 4:09 PM, Shokomon said:

1876910062_NoWinCookie.png.2d1a1f0540c7d1be7e9b16393a6dec37.png

For everybody who wanted cookies.

And for those who don't want cookies:

1758681469_NoWinFruitBasket.png.15c5773c14736d0da7a248bdabfc0cdb.png

No win here for me as well.

And congrats to all the winners!

Conga rats Dragoness and BlueIce!

Another month of munching loser cookies here :D 

Improved odds or not, it's another no win-month for me. Oh well, another cookie in the no win-cookie pile. It's getting quite large already.

I seem to remember there being something like a "I won a Prize, now what?" thread, does anybody have a link? Uh, asking for a friend.

congrats to the winners, these Prizes won´t die when they are sick, Eyco was sick all the time (last month), but he cured himself some time after hatching *lol*

nice idea @dustpuppy  if I were not locked, I´d probably also breed bake some No win eggs cookies ^^

23 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

I seem to remember there being something like a "I won a Prize, now what?" thread, does anybody have a link? Uh, asking for a friend.

@dustpuppy, thanks for the consolation egg, maybe someday I'll join the ranks of multiple winners unhappy with their prize. Oh wait, need to win in the first place...

No win for me again (not that I expected different), but I'm way too amused by the new requirements. Raise 3 adult dragons from the Coast, that'll be super-easy for me since I've been focusing almost exclusively on Aqualises! Already have enough as soon as a few hatchlings grow. 

CONGA-RATS to all the winners this month!

Gratz to the Winners, but I have to be honest, at this point, I just love the graphics of the No Win Cookie and Fruit Basket. As someone on a No Sugar Lower Carb Diet, Fruit is an amazingly rare treat. Cookies I can't even touch (and don't really have a desire to do so) But these things are like well beyond the amazement of the idea of winning Dragon Pixels. Fruit is Magic. I had some oranges with my seafood/meat for dinner today. I feel like I won the lottery.