Kaini

Raffle Discussion

3 hours ago, Husker said:

I finally won! Today is my daughter's 13 birthday so this is an unexpected surprise.

Oh wow, that's an awesomely-timed win! Happy birthday to your daughter.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

No win, send cookies.. :(

I know the feeling, I've been a raffle loser for the longest time until now. Hold on tight, you'll get there eventually. :) *hands over my cookies as I didn't get to eat them this time*

9 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Goodness. How long have I been whining in this thread about getting nothing year after year, ever since the raffles were first announced? And just when I woke up from a dream about winning a gold Tinsel (a shame I didn't get one of these)... I really don't know what to think. I had all but given up hope. :blink: I guess complaining about not winning really does work!

Coingrats!!

Guess I need to complain louder over here :x 

But then the universe will hear me. The more I want it, the more it ain't gonna happen D:

And again... People winning their third/fourth prize and others still don't get a single one.

That's not really a balanced raffle, when the same names get drawn that often.

But congrats to all the winners!

Congrats to all the winners!

*munches on no-win cookie* (Is anyone else getting a little tired of the flavor of these?)

Edited by purplehaze

1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

And again... People winning their third/fourth prize and others still don't get a single one.

That's not really a balanced raffle, when the same names get drawn that often.

But congrats to all the winners!

I see this complaint, often.  Can I ask...who exactly?  And how do you know?  Not that many people post about wins here. I'm seriously curious.

I don't want to blame anybody who has won multiple times.

But I've read some posts and seen some scrolls with more than one prize from the new raffles.

I feel happy for them being lucky to win in the raffle, so please don't get me wrong. :)

But I might be a little bit disappointed. ;)

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

No win here, but whether the raffle is "balanced" or not it is fair. RNG doesn't care if someone's won before or not.

Yeah, RNG is random. I used to complain so much about it too, until it was finally my turn to get lucky... and I've been entering and losing raffles ever since the first one! I'm so glad we have these monthly raffles now. Hold on just a little while longer, if I could get lucky after so many years of endlessly losing and complaining about it, you can win too. :)

AAAH I WON, what a fortunate occurrence after frustratingly just missing last month's entry period. :D:D 3rd place Western! I can't wait to breed it.

Those of you who've won CBs, did you influence it? Mine is precogged male and I'm not sure if I want to make him female or let nature take its course.

I influenced mine to be male. I took a look at some of the lineaged Tinsels I have and realized that a lot of the best-looking lines had male Tinsels in it.

I went with female. ^^ I realized the horizontal tail on the tinsel looks best as the bottom sprite. A lot of male-tinsel lineages looked top-heavy to me.

I THINK this is the right forum to ask this, but do the entries for this month have to be cave born? Cause I've already raised 3 that come from the Desert, not CB but bred, and they don't show up? I had a bred Magi grow up on 9-1, a Rift Wyrm that also grew up on 9-1 and a White that grew up on 9-2, yet it still shows that I have 0/3. Is it just a delay?

4 minutes ago, Feral71 said:

I THINK this is the right forum to ask this, but do the entries for this month have to be cave born? Cause I've already raised 3 that come from the Desert, not CB but bred, and they don't show up? I had a bred Magi grow up on 9-1, a Rift Wyrm that also grew up on 9-1 and a White that grew up on 9-2, yet it still shows that I have 0/3. Is it just a delay?

They have to be actually caught from the desert biome - so yes, caveborn.

5 minutes ago, Feral71 said:

When it gives a biome, it means it needs to be CB. 'Bred' dragons don't really come from a biome...

Hah! No double win for me this time. I would've laughed my butt off if I had actually won. :D So this month's requirement is to raise three bred dragons. Good thing I've been doing some lineage breeding just recently, I'll get my entry tickets in no time!

Congrats to the winners, obviously I'm not one of them -again XD

Ha! I have bred babies growing up in my scroll this week, easy one this time.

Well, no win for me again. But congrats to those who did win! :)

2nd month back to join the lose-streak crowd! (Not as long as some of y'all, but hey hopefully I'm still invited to the club where we can clink to our cb prizeless scrolls 🥂:P)

I have lived in hope since the day it all began.

Nada. Congratulations to those luckier than I am !

Congratulations to the winners!

And to everyone else, don't lose hope. Just look at the countless people who have said they never thought they would win--until they did. It sounds cheesy but it is possible. Someday you might not be munching on a fail cookie :)