Kaini

Raffle Discussion

No prize for me this month, BUT there is always April.  Congratulations to all the prize winners for March and good luck to all the future prize winners for April ( and I hope I am one of them. 😍)

Returning player here, participated in Feb and March raffles and got a bronze shimmer! ❤️ I usually don't have much luck with any kind of raffles, so winning a 3rd place prize at 2nd attempt made me wonder how high are the chances.

Does anyone know how many prizes are rewarded each month? When I used to play, prize was only rewarded annually, and they were extremely rare. I tried to search if anyone had discussed this before, but my search with keywords such as "prize number per month" results in huge amount of unrelated comments (Edit: Found the news! 60 minimum with adjusted ratio to total entry #. Is the ratio only known by TJ?)

I would also love to know if there's any previous poll or thread regarding how many players have a prize dragon? I saw some pureblood prize dragon in trading market and was in awe. I had been playing Pokemon go in the past few years and it was always interesting to see players' survey results on the type and amount of shinies they have. I think it would be also very interesting if there are data on players' raffle results. 

Maybe someone has asked this question before but I really couldn't seem to find the threads discussing this - too many unrelated threads when I search prize lol

Edited by CuteDragons

On 4/2/2023 at 8:50 AM, CuteDragons said:

Returning player here, participated in Feb and March raffles and got a bronze shimmer! ❤️ I usually don't have much luck with any kind of raffles, so winning a 3rd place prize at 2nd attempt made me wonder how high are the chances.

Does anyone know how many prizes are rewarded each month? When I used to play, prize was only rewarded annually, and they were extremely rare. I tried to search if anyone had discussed this before, but my search with keywords such as "prize number per month" results in huge amount of unrelated comments (Edit: Found the news! 60 minimum with adjusted ratio to total entry #. Is the ratio only known by TJ?)

I would also love to know if there's any previous poll or thread regarding how many players have a prize dragon? I saw some pureblood prize dragon in trading market and was in awe. I had been playing Pokemon go in the past few years and it was always interesting to see players' survey results on the type and amount of shinies they have. I think it would be also very interesting if there are data on players' raffle results. 

Maybe someone has asked this question before but I really couldn't seem to find the threads discussing this - too many unrelated threads when I search prize lol

I would be very interested in knowing more regarding the ratios and numbers of people with prizes etc. I joined Jan 2010, went on hiatus during 2016 and came back during 2020. I was ecstatic coming back and seeing that the annual raffles had become monthly, yet I have entered every month since coming back 3 years ago and am still yet to win my very own prize which can feel quite deflating. 

I've been extremely fortunate and blessed with the generousity of someone who made it known they planned to drop their prize in the AP for hunting a few months ago and had a great group of friends help track the AP with me for DAYS to get my hands on this CB prize. I am so thankful, as I now have a CB Bronze Shimmer because of this but as selfish as it sounds, actually being drawn in the raffle is something I still wish to happen. Regardless, I love my girl very much :wub: