TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Very interesting Christmas Dragon. Thank-you Birdz, Odeen. I'm looking forward to hearing more about them. A welcome addition to the Christmas line of Cave dragons.

YO MY JAW DROPPED OPEN WHEN I SAW THAT ADULT SPRITE.

I mean geez. All my expectations were exceeded 100%!

I'm trying to decide for mates, and I can't figure out whether I want to mate my CB holidays to a CB Gold, CB Yellowcrown, CB Moonstone, or even a Silver Lunar Herald.

HOLY CENSORKIPS!

I'm in love. That's it. I'm in love. I know what I'm going to try to collect a stack of next year. That adult sprite is glorious.

Wow! They look incredible! I always think that the spriters can not create dragons more beautiful than the ones already done, but they surprised once more. Thank you! xd.png

Holy cow

I was a bit wary of where this derg was going when I saw the hatchlings, but the adults are beyond stunning! I lobe them ; A; I think these are my favorite Christmas breed by a wide margin - sorry, Winter Magis.

Going to be hoarding these pretty extensively next year.

Aegis Dragons remind me of people in parkas; their fluffy mane though <3 Birdzgoboom and Odeen, you really have outdone yourselves <3

Holy cow

I was a bit wary of where this derg was going when I saw the hatchlings, but the adults are beyond stunning! I lobe them ; A; I think these are my favorite Christmas breed by a wide margin - sorry, Winter Magis.

Going to be hoarding these pretty extensively next year.

I hear ya! Winter Magis were my fave, then Mistletoes, but these guys are stealing the cake from both by a wide margin. Giant fluffy blue quasi-easterns with whiskery faces, what's not to love? xd.png

Dang, judging by the posts here it is going to be very hard to grab any of these next year! I got Mistletoes with very little problem this year, but I have a feeling next year will be hard with these guys.

Absolutely stunning!!! I'm going to build an army of these beauties!

Holy smokes these are amazing and I love them! If kings had battle dragon mounts, this would be it xd.png Simply majestic.

Dang, judging by the posts here it is going to be very hard to grab any of these next year! I got Mistletoes with very little problem this year, but I have a feeling next year will be hard with these guys.

i found mistletoes and solstices hard to get this year, so maybe they will be easier next year because everyone will be trying to get the aegis eggs laugh.gif

I am not a fan of how the hatchie looks since something about it seems off to me. However, the adult is amazing. I'll definitely be hording them next season, along with the Mistletoes.

Pretty. Like a snow lion.

I think the Solstice/blue reindeer dragon with the golden orb is still my favorite

What are the names of them? I'm not sure if it was mentioned in older posts or not. =I

Aegis Dragon

ADULLLT!!

The name of the dragon is the Aegis Dragon!

We're super busy right now so we can't get to posting any more information on them until tomorrow, but that's their official name! biggrin.gif

Dragged to new page. ^^

i found mistletoes and solstices hard to get this year, so maybe they will be easier next year because everyone will be trying to get the aegis eggs  laugh.gif

Same, Mistletoes inparticular were more challenging for me to grab than hollies or Solstice.

Any chance we can get a little Aegis sprite like the other dragons we got from the game..? biggrin.gif

Edited by Areous

Quick art page as well as a little info on the breed:

user posted image

Aegis Dragon

Aegis Dragons are benevolent, gentle dragons.
They have the ability to fly using magic.
They're fairly large, about the size of an adult elephant when fully grown.
They have short, fine fur covering their bodies.
Their fur and manes are pillowy-soft, like down.

Due to their kind nature, they can't stand seeing something wrong happen.
Being naughty with an Aegis nearby is never a good thing, because that will set one off into a rage that's hard to quell... so make sure to be nice, okay? Not everything is always as it seems.