TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Well... I think I know what my next Perler Bead Project is xd.png

Or maybe.... maybe I should just make myself a pillow plushy for my bed xd.png Or I'll just sneak into Valkemare and steal one instead... they sure are fluffy enough! tongue.gif

They ARE stunningly gorgeous, I love the colors and all that hair and that TAIL!! But they just don't strike me as the spirit of Christmas.

Don't go hatin' on me.

1 day and 18 hours - what a time to wait until my babies grow up. biggrin.gif Also as soon as I figure out something, I'll give them fancy names because fancy. They look so fancy and majestic.

These dragons do feel Christmasy for me as I was able to see the release date, but in general they just resemble the whole winter season really well.

I've named mine Golden Snowdrift and Fluff Snowdrift wub.gif

Can't wait for mine to grow up!

I can't wait to see what is going to happen on the last day of this event. It would be interesting if the Aegis dragon had two different forms, nice and naughty, Santa and Krampus.

Btw, may I ask where you guys are getting those cute little sprites from? I'm talking about this year's event's dragon and player sprites in some people's signatures.

Oh, they look amazing ohmy.gif !

Even though the Winter Magi is still my favourite these beauties are a close second <3:

I can't wait to see what is going to happen on the last day of this event. It would be interesting if the Aegis dragon had two different forms, nice and naughty, Santa and Krampus.

Btw, may I ask where you guys are getting those cute little sprites from? I'm talking about this year's event's dragon and player sprites in some people's signatures.

I just quoted most of them on the last page of the other news thread here or you can find them on the wiki here (please feel free to tell me if there is a better page to find the sprites!) - although, Odeen pointed out that the Luna (Solstice) that is walking left is edited, so the right facing Luna should be used.

Edited by Areous

That silhouette going on is amazing.

What silhouette? I keep seeing people say that but I'm confused. Is it in he game?

What silhouette? I keep seeing people say that but I'm confused. Is it in he game?

The picture that Birdz posted with her concept art of the Aegis has a very slight silhouette behind it that makes the Aegis look very angry - it may be difficult to see though, depending on your computer. It looks faint to me, but it's a very nice addition biggrin.gif

The picture that Birdz posted with her concept art of the Aegis has a very slight silhouette behind it that makes the Aegis look very angry - it may be difficult to see though, depending on your computer. It looks faint to me, but it's a very nice addition biggrin.gif

Ooooooh I see it now, you're right its very faint but I do see it in there. Very interesting.

I just quoted most of them on the last page of the other news thread here or you can find them on the wiki here (please feel free to tell me if there is a better page to find the sprites!) - although, Odeen pointed out that the Luna (Solstice) that is walking left is edited, so the right facing Luna should be used.

Thanks a lot^^

Now...which sprite do I use....

The new dragon is nice but it will not be my fave. But it is realy fluffy. Thanks to the spriters!

Handsome fluffy dragons of exceptional fluffiness. They look like they should be some kind of icy dragon to me, so I named one of mine Legend of the Yeti. Because icy colored fluffy dargon.

I wants more extended info, birdz my love.

I don't think these have quite replaced Solstices as a favorite holiday sprite, nor Hollies as a favorite holiday concept but it's close.

Thanks, Laryal. Good idea to fog your eggs whilst you are sleeping. Sleep well.

It's so hard for me to choose a number 1 favourite dragon and that's after playing for over a year! But this Aegis dragon is definitely in the top three, I'd say!

Your welcome and they may be my favortes after the Lunar Heralds. biggrin.gif

ok five days and six hours ugg wish it were less for me i want them to grow up laugh.gif

Edited by Laryal

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE. Also, I think I know what my next DC-themed cross-stitch project will be if the spriters approve...

You have DragCave cross-stitch???

You have DragCave cross-stitch???

You can see it here. It is lovely!

And the Solstice is still my very favorite holiday dragon. These guys don't even come close, although I love their colors. They just look too bulky for my taste. Nice work by the spriters but just not my cup of tea.