TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Love love love the adults, they've got to be some of my favorites out of all the holidays! biggrin.gif

Is there a spriter's alt for this gorgeous dragon? I just checked birdz's and Odeen's scroll and they seem to have normal Aegis dragons.

I'm sure there will be, but TJ has to manually code them when he has time. In the meantime, let's not poke birdz' and Odeen's babies to the point of sickness, eh? wink.gif

I think I have found a new favourite holiday dragon! They look so beautiful! I can't wait to create lineages with them. Thank you Birdzgoboom and Odeen (and TJ ofcourse) for creating these smile.gif

New holiday dragons are amazing. Fluffy and winter-ish, like some magic snow lions. They should look perfect with Silvers and Frostbites.

My god. These might just be one of my favorite holidays ever. So fluffy, and I love the gold lining!

I don't think they are fluffy. They are majestic, there is like a lion mane on this wonderful sprite, I would feel protected to have one by my side xd.png

Stunning. Absolutely stunning. ohmy.gif

The pose, the mane, the colors, everything.

Thanks for this amazing new addition to our scrolls! wub.gif

Oh my gosh they're GORGEOUS!!! ...I mean handsome... so handsome... eeeek I love it!!!

Also... Ned the piemaker... omg... I'm glad we have a Pushing Daisies fan around here, that's awesome wink.gif

Edited by Zero_Photofox

They're oh so fluffible! I love them! Gah, all the sprites released since I returned to DC have been awesome <33333

I named mine Frosty Aegis and Abominable Aegis P:

Edit: Changed the latter to Yeti Guardian when I remembered what abominable meant >>

Edited by Capella

Oh my god. I was meh about this year's dragon when I saw the hatchlings, because while well done they weren't to my personal taste, but I am in LOVE with the adult. It's so beautiful! Before the holidays I remember posting in the Christmas speculation thread that it would be awesome to get an eastern dragon with a big fluffy mane, and I got my wish! And just imagine how good they'll look when bred with solstices next year. Gorgeous!

I have to admit this is not my favorite adult, but I will soooo be hoarding the hatchlings next year! This has turned into a pretty awesome DC Christmas.

Wow Just wow love these new Christmas dragons.They are awesome looking.Loving the mane the color well everything about these guys.Looks lovenly at mine petting them wishing they were grown up now. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

I'm floored how gorgeous these are. They're displacing winter magis as my favourite. smile.gif Well done, birdzgoboom and Odeen!

Sweet baby Zeus, they are gorgeous. I wish I had a dozen so I could do lots of pairings. Congrats Odeen and Birdzy, and thanks TJ for picking them

Mine are 'Auspices of Winter' and 'Auspices of Yule'.

Edited by ainisarie