TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Oh, these are lovely and intriguing! Very well done, Odeen and Birdz! I can't wait until mine grow up and I can load up on them next year. smile.gif They sort of remind me of a yeti and Chinese temple lion.

Thanks for the (finally) fun game as well, and all the hard work, TJ, spriters, and writers!

Edited by blackdragon71

Oh my stars, the adult looks absolutely amazing. I love all the floof and bluish color scheme - I feel like these will end up being my favorite holiday dragon sooner or later. I will surely hoard many of them next year. :3c

This year's dragons are beautiful! I especially like that they are well built and appear to have some substance to them instead of being skinny, which seems to be the trend here.

Thank you TJ, the artists and writers, and the Mods too, who have put in so much work and effort to make this Christmas one for us to remember fondly!

The dragons are really nice. I adore the color scheme. I can't wait to breed my two in order to add to the collections of whoever wants them!

FLUFFY!!!

...*ahem*

Do we have a species name for these fluffballs? I'd prefer not to just call them "Holiday Dragon"

Oh, I like the adult more than expected....@_@ Well done, artists!!

Oh my, these are simply GORGEOUS - I love them so much, they look so regal and majestic. And fluffy too!!! wub.gif Congratulations spriters, you outdid yourselves this year!

Edit:

This isn't meant as negative criticism by any means and it has nothing to do with the sprite itself, but I just checked out how the lineage view fairs and it kind of looks like the dragon will slide off the panel sometime soon (can't help but imagine them saying 'brb you guys, gonna go grab some snacks' xd.png). I still love them though. wub.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

They're magnificent. Thank you, spriters. This will probably end up being my favorite of the Christmas/December holiday dragons. smile.gif I adore large dragons!

Breeding them with Frostbites asap

Hoarding them effective 355 days from now.

I really like these dragons and am excited to get them.

Hmm idk what I think

Very fluffy yeah, how do they come up with the lineage views of the dragons? Because I do wish it was more centered on the dragon itself xd.png

I can't tell if I think he's jumping, grabbing for something, or slow-mo falling down

These are definitely one of my all-time favorite dragons... I don't think there's anything There's nothing that tops these, they're right up there with Solstices for me. My first hatchling has gendered and my other egg finally hatched! Can't wait to have these adults on my scroll biggrin.gif

Dream team Odie & Birdz...

Edited by Areous

Do we have a species name for these fluffballs? I'd prefer not to just call them "Holiday Dragon"

While I personally insist on calling them the One True Name of "Fluffbutt," the spriters prefer the slightly-more-elegant sound of "Aegis Dragon" c:

Edited by PieMaster

So fluffy. Must resist urge to cuddle.

Honestly, these sprites are wonderful! I can wait for next year when we can get more. xd.png