TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

My favorite is still the solstice because I'm a sucker for deer. I admit I wasn't too keen on the hatchies, they looked kind of bulky, but seeing the adults. OMG, they're amazing. These are my second favorite now, in the same place with my all time fave the yulebucks.

Great job, spriters, and great job TJ. This Christmas is being awesome. biggrin.gif

My favorite is still the solstice because I'm a sucker for deer. I admit I wasn't too keen on the hatchies, they looked kind of bulky, but seeing the adults. OMG, they're amazing. These are my second favorite now, in the same place with my all time fave the yulebucks.

Great job, spriters, and great job TJ. This Christmas is being awesome. biggrin.gif

I think these boys would be lovely as mates for Solstices, actually.

What a shame I don't have any CB solstices....

Anyway, they are lovely.

Is anyone else reminded of the 'Bumble' Snow monster off of rudolph the red nosed reindeer?

That's cool and all...but nobody but spriters an tj (that I know of) can "collect a lot of them"..everyone is limited to two x.x

Spriters are limited to 2 CB Holiday dragons just like everyone else.

Oh wow, fluffy! In the christmas dragon speculation thread someone said they'd love a yeti dragon, this one comes close actually xd.png

Thanks, TJ and spriters, this is an awesome dragon!

That's cool and all...but nobody but spriters an tj (that I know of) can "collect a lot of them"..everyone is limited to two x.x

I thought maybe people didn't really like them..so wanted them off their scroll.

I think they are awesome though.

what i mean is. there are lots of kind people who grab and drop them so they sit in the AP for a while. thus giving people late to the party with no eggs a chance to still gain some.

since the eggs are released for 3 days, they only pick up eggs, wait for cool down and then immediately drop them for others. its easy to pile them in the AP.

Oh my, the adult is GORGEOUS! Thank you so much, TJ and Birdz and Odeen!

Can't wait till mine grow up - and next year I want to grab a bunch.

I love this new Aegis dragon, I am really pleased to see more blue/azure christmas dragons.

Is it an Eastern or a traditional drake like Magmas?

I love this new Aegis dragon, I am really pleased to see more blue/azure christmas dragons.

Is it an Eastern or a traditional drake like Magmas?

It's like magmas. :3

Lovely! I like to see biodiversity in DC, that's why I think there should be an equal number of amphiteres, sea serpent, wyverns and eastern. This "traditional drake" should have his own type name since we can't call them Drakes in DC.

It's like magmas. :3

That's a pairing I'm really looking forward to trying - the poses and the contrast in concepts should look lovely together! biggrin.gif

gorgeous adults, though the solstices are still my favourite holiday dragon. i think i'll breed these with arsanis at valentine time.

How amazing, I low this year Christmas dragon, I think it'll be my favourite from now on smile.gif

These are gorgeous dragons and I'm really looking forward to the additional information on them. Thanks, birdzgoboom and Odeen.

I loved the dragon, very impressive! ohmy.gif

Hmmm.... these would look great with Mistletoes.

Love these guys they are stunning!! biggrin.gif Cant wait to hear all the info on them.

Great Job Spriters thank you for another amazing Christmas dragon!

And Thank you TJ for this event!

I wonder if their lineage view could be tweaked a bit. There's a lot of open space to the right. Would be nice if they were front and center rather than over to the left so much.

Or at the very least moved over enough so the tail is touching the edge of the box instead of that awkward gap.

I have just found my new favorite among the Holiday Dragons! This one is absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for giving us such a lovely dragon! smile.gif

The Aegis are incredible!

Thank you Birdz and Odie! Also huge thanks to all spriters involved in the event and TJ of course!

Happy Holidays to all.

Is there a spriter's alt for this gorgeous dragon? I just checked birdz's and Odeen's scroll and they seem to have normal Aegis dragons.