TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

You have DragCave cross-stitch???

It's just copying the pixel art, I don't make patterns or anything. Pixel art translates to cross-stitch really well, the Solstice Dragon I made was basically a stitch-to-pixel copy where I eyeballed the colours and matched it to thread colours. You can see the whole thing over here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=168500

Odeen and Birdzgoboom have both kindly given me permission to make a cross-stitch version of the Aegis Dragon's adult sprite, so I will most likely be starting that in the new year, I think it'll make a really nice companion piece to the Solstice Dragon.

It's just copying the pixel art, I don't make patterns or anything. Pixel art translates to cross-stitch really well, the Solstice Dragon I made was basically a stitch-to-pixel copy where I eyeballed the colours and matched it to thread colours. You can see the whole thing over here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=168500

Odeen and Birdzgoboom have both kindly given me permission to make a cross-stitch version of the Aegis Dragon's adult sprite, so I will most likely be starting that in the new year, I think it'll make a really nice companion piece to the Solstice Dragon.

it's beautiful! i'm looking forward to seeing the aegis in cross stitch. they will look lovely together.

hnnnng it's too pretty x_x

I think these guys and the solstices are pretty much tied for my fave sprites now. ohmy.gif

I'll be in bed since I have to work tomorrow... (no I won't lol) but I'll at least be able to wake up to some giant floofs on my scroll wub.gif just wanted to say thank you again, spriters & TJ! Edited by Areous

Both my Aegis Dragons grew up. smile.gif So pretty - I can't wait to breed them. I think I'll try them with gold mates first.

edit: One gave "no egg" and the other gave me a gold smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

AaaaaAAAAAaaa, they're gorgeous! And so fluffy. I happened to name one after Sans, and I think the aesthetic actually kinda fits. Love these guys! Wonderful job!

hnnnnnn, The Judgement Hall is going to grow up in eleven hours but I don't want to wait eleven hours....

I guess I'm not the only one who went with Undertale names for these guys? <3

Indigo Tiger of the Aegis has grown up. biggrin.gif No breeding yet. :3 I'm waiting for my second to grow up. biggrin.gif

I LOVE these fluffmasters. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I had wished for one to appear in the game on the 12th day and cast judgement on me and everybody for our naughty/nice choices made lol but it was for naught. :/

Oh well at least the party was fun! :3

I LOVE these fluffmasters. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I had wished for one to appear in the game on the 12th day and cast judgement on me and everybody for our naughty/nice choices made lol but it was for naught. :/

Oh well at least the party was fun! :3

That would require us to have known which dragon was going to be released prior to Christmas morning, soooo

The whole holiday, the game, new dragons, breeding old, was wonderful!!! TJ, Birdz, Odeen, and everyone else, thanks!!! Happy Hanakwanzmas!!!

Triple XXX Rated grew up, but no egg from him. I'll try again in the morning when his brother grows up. I just want a silver from one of them in the worst way!

I guess I'm not the only one who went with Undertale names for these guys? <3

The fact that i named my dudes The Judgement Hall and Angel From the Surface is an indication that you are not alone, yes. :v Although I don't think it beats naming a Caligene "Gaster Blasters" or "A Perverse Sentimentality" for reference obscurity.

Also i'm so mad I didn't think to name one of them after Asgore, I mean gosh what kind of hopeless dweeb am I???

Edited by Guillotine

Whooaa, waaait! Look at the silhouette! I'm guessing this dude gets mad if you do the naughty stuff!

The art is fantastic, though. <3

. . .

If your naughty/nice outcome in the game gets you a different sprite, I hope I'm not disappointed that I didn't choose more naughty options! Should have aimed for half/half so I could sway it one way if need be. The silhouette looks really neat! D:

I was half-joking but I am also curious. Anybody who made more naughty choices have an adult? =o lol

~

I'll have my first adult when I wake up. ^^

Lol....be good, pat on the head. Be bad.....RUN!!!! laugh.gif

Edit:

Oh, lookie what Lord Ice Shield did!!!! Good boy!!! smile.gif

user posted image

Not sure if I'll keep or try to trade it. Gonna try trading it.

I did try Lord Winterguard with a Gold, but he no wanna play!!! dry.gif

Edited by Riverwillows