TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Aaah! These are so cool! Floofy lion babs! I named mine Floofus (my dog Samson's nickname) and Riggins (my sister's dog's name).

I might have missed this in the thread earlier, but what is the name of the breed? ^^/

I might have missed this in the thread earlier, but what is the name of the breed? ^^/

Aegis dragons. smile.gif

Very cool! They make me think of yetis? I like the aqua coloring on the back (though most of it is cut off in lineage view, sigh)

This one's pretty! I was afraid because I hadn't liked the hatchlings that much (except for the cute dancing-like pose) but the adult turned out to be amazing! Thanks!

Haha, I can't stop coming back to this thread just to look at the adults - I'm in love with the fluffiness, and the dappled back smile.gif I absolutely can't wait to get some Aegis x Solstice babies - I think day bred Solstices will look great with these!

Very cool! They make me think of yetis? I like the aqua coloring on the back (though most of it is cut off in lineage view, sigh)

They kind of make me think of kirin? Which are kind of like Asian goat-deer-unicorn type mythical creatures.

Wow, the adults are so cool! They really remind me of a yeti, I love it biggrin.gif

Very winter like ^^

They kind of make me think of kirin? Which are kind of like Asian goat-deer-unicorn type mythical creatures.

Yeah, they remind me of that, too! ohmy.gif

Can't wait for mine to grow up wub.gif They look gorgeous!

Holy crap that adult looks legit.

EDIT:

Seriously doe, that adult.... Looks really awesome. Props on the artist!

Edited by Jemindra

ohmy.gif

I wasn't sure what to make of the new dragons when they hatched, but as adults now, omg. So gorgeous! And different, I like it! ^^

It appears the run for these dragons next christmas will be HUGE.

Get away, they're ALL MINE GET AWAY!!! xd.png